Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday

Go down 
+4
Birdofthad
Andrew the Raider King
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
8 posters
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:11 pm

LOL at the British spokesman for ESPN/UFC. This guy made it sound like Bisping got screwed, Sotoropulis was screwed on TUF, and Dan Hardy is worthy of a tittle shot. Yes I said tittle. VITTIMANS AND TITTLE SHOTS! I hate the way they talk. My main point is this guy clearly comments from his heart and not what the facts are. I am not saying he is wrong about Hardy, but the excuses for Bisping are rediculous. He said Bisping caught an illegal knee by Wandy. I don't rememeber that at all?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:14 pm

I was kind of half watching but I didn't think he was too biased towards Bisping. I was actually expecting it to be worse but he came out at the beginning and said it was a close fight that Wand probably won I thought (via the guillotine attempt and the late knockdown)
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:20 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I was kind of half watching but I didn't think he was too biased towards Bisping. I was actually expecting it to be worse but he came out at the beginning and said it was a close fight that Wand probably won I thought (via the guillotine attempt and the late knockdown)
Yeah I think ur right, but he just came off as biased and put it out there like Bisping was screwed.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:31 pm

I was thinking he came off biased too, but he also came across as not too bright.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
LOL at the British spokesman for ESPN/UFC. This guy made it sound like Bisping got screwed, Sotoropulis was screwed on TUF, and Dan Hardy is worthy of a tittle shot. Yes I said tittle. VITTIMANS AND TITTLE SHOTS! I hate the way they talk. My main point is this guy clearly comments from his heart and not what the facts are. I am not saying he is wrong about Hardy, but the excuses for Bisping are rediculous. He said Bisping caught an illegal knee by Wandy. I don't rememeber that at all?

I did see it

I am starting to seriously think that I can get on this show and just rant about the old timers if they let this guy go on like this
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Wandy dominated that fight and won arguably every round.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:19 am

Wandy won the fight and every1 knows that.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:52 am

Every roud except round one yeah. Wanderlei took the fight away in rouds two and three for sure. But the first round was very close and I had it 10-9 for Bisping due only to the takedowns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:42 pm

Maybe he sounded biased to you because he was using an English accent.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

Hate the accent but he was biased as hell. For the record I thought Bisping did win the first round 10-9 also, though it was close. Either way I can't see how anyone could think Bisping won. Def a 30-28 fight with Wand as the winner.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Ali_1748 wrote:

+ for comment and shaking boobs(well done mate) cherrios
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday   Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone watch MMALive yesterday
Page 1 of 1