Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jones apologizes, takes responsibility

Go down 
+7
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
josh200612
jewzilla
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
11 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  Empty
PostSubject: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:11 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/25/3267964/mma-news-jon-jones-apologizes-accepts-responsibility-ufc-151-cancelled

Quote :
Carrying the cross for my company's decision. If someone has to take the blame, I will accept full responsibility for the way UFC 151 was canceled. I want to sincerely apologize to all the other athletes/fans who's time and money was waisted.
I feel terrible about the way that was handled.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:11 pm

if someone has to take the blame.... lol
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Carrying the cross? Roman gladiator opening returns... Zuffa killed jesus.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/25/3267964/mma-news-jon-jones-apologizes-accepts-responsibility-ufc-151-cancelled

Quote :
Carrying the cross for my company's decision. If someone has to take the blame, I will accept full responsibility for the way UFC 151 was canceled. I want to sincerely apologize to all the other athletes/fans who's time and money was waisted.

Doesn't sound like he's taking responsibility at all.

"my company's decision"

"about the way that was handled"

Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Lol GDP that's funny.

And also, Jon, it's ok bro. You just gave Mma a black eye. But it's cool bro..
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:13 pm

FUCKING LOSER!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Quote :

Doesn't sound like he's taking responsibility at all.

"my company's decision"

"about the way that was handled"

i know, i just rushed to post this tread and didn't even read it all the way through
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:58 pm

If Jon is truely sorry and feels that bad why isn't he paying the wages of all the people who depended on that card ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 pm

What's been the twitter reaction to this whole debacle among fighters ?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Ali wrote:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/418115/UFC-fighters-blast-Jon-Jones/
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 pm

carrying the cross? He took the blame for UFC's sins.

The Passion of Bones

This guy is uberdouche. It's amazing how the harder he tries to not be a douche, he's comes off as even more of a douche.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 pm

That's no apology and i just gained more hate for this douchebag. I hate bones 5 times more than spider, and that's alot.

Mean street pizza (sonnens pizza joint is offering a Jon jones special....chicken and cheese pizza with a free 6 pack of beer. "Hurry now before we run out of chicken"

Shael rules!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm

That's a "sorry you feel that way" apology

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
carrying the cross? He took the blame for UFC's sins.

The Passion of Bones

This guy is uberdouche. It's amazing how the harder he tries to not be a douche, he's comes off as even more of a douche.

He's not carrying anything. He's presenting himself as a martyr for "his company's decisions" when it was him who set this all in motion to start with. Kind of fucked up that his company stood behind him when he got charged with a DUI and crashed his bentley less than a handful of months after saying you'd never hear about anything like that with him and now he can't even fight a similarly styled, lesser skilled, opponent who hasn't been in a 9 week training camp preparing for him to prevent the event from blowing total ass. Nice to see a guy who only got his shot at the belt because Rashad got injured on short notice pay it back like this.

Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Ludo you're right that he got his shot because shad blew it, but I think it was inevitable that jones would be champ.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Fuck off, he so badly wants to be Jesus for some reason, everything that comes out of this kid's mouth is tainted with I'm better then you spit, the only one that has to take the blame is you for your statements, you made when it was cancelled, for not stepping up and shirking that image that real MMA fans have of you, get all the love you want from passersby, but go fuck yourself, go carry a cross, see how far you get.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 pm

jewzilla wrote:
Ludo you're right that he got his shot because shad blew it, but I think it was inevitable that jones would be champ.

I don't disagree in the slightest. However the timing of it is what I'm getting at. Had Rashad not gotten hurt how long would Jones have had to wait? He becomes champ in February of 2011 because Rashad had to pull out, but assuming Rashad got that shot what then? At least a 3 month layoff(most likely more if Shogun kept the title).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

LOL you know things are bad when Michael Bisping has a point.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

LOL you know things are bad when Michael Bisping has a point.

So true.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Just read that Jones stopped following Dana on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:28 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Just read that Jones stopped following Dana on Twitter.

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 am

Jones is soo full of shit, I can't stand him
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:30 am

Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  Method=get&s=jj
Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  Duckit
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:37 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jones apologizes, takes responsibility    Jones apologizes, takes responsibility  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jones apologizes, takes responsibility
Page 1 of 1