Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you feel about what Akin said?

Go down 
+2
Birdofthad
Farmer1906
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Funny stuff

But a little help still to those who don't get it.

1 in 20 rapes results in pregnancy which amount to 32,000 per yer.

A peer-reviewed study about pregnancy cases among rape victims, not some article about women with high levels of stress due to their inability to get pregnant getting pregnant less, but specifically about rape victims, published in Human Nature periodical estimated that rapes are twice as likely to result in pregnancies as consensual sex.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/79895.html#ixzz259c7svho
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:09 pm

left says right wants to control liberties such as abortion and same sex marriage

right says left wants to control liberties such as right to bear arms and free trade

My question is does anyone think the government actually cares about the masses?

also why cant we limit rapes in US to under 640,000 according to those numbers???????
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah, your fire department is part of your government, the roads that move people and goods across this land is your government, a grant to buy college textbooks is your government, the list goes on. I don't know why so many people commit rape. I know that forcible rape and statutory rape numbers when split though lean heavier on the statutory side.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 pm

How many of those are legitimate rapes?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:38 pm

are you serious?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:40 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
are you serious?
99%
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:45 pm

Maybe it's a fun joke for you, but rape is rape.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:07 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Yeah, your fire department is part of your government, the roads that move people and goods across this land is your government, a grant to buy text books for university studies the list goes on

Infrastructure is not the same as caring about the well being of a people. Our politicians are the 1% even your beloved president. None of the politicians at a federal level will ever be part of a public healthcare system. Does that sit well with you? Does it seem contrite that lobbyists give equal amounts to both sides? crony capitalism lol fucking great
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Yeah, your fire department is part of your government, the roads that move people and goods across this land is your government, a grant to buy text books for university studies the list goes on

Infrastructure is not the same as caring about the well being of a people.

Wait a minute, how is it not? Whose well being are these things for if not you and I?
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:02 pm

without infrastructure their is no toll tax,highway beautification tax, land owner tax, bike path tax, tax of taxes tax blah blah blah, answer me how do you feel about your president,congress, senate and other delegates not being subjected to the same healthcare that is being shoved down your throat?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:34 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

You don't see a difference between statutory rape and forceful violent rape?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:59 pm

Your not even making sense about infrastructure. Transportation is an indicative component to functioning commerce in ours and all other nations. A toll is one of many measures to offset cost because the most significant of these integral provisions are not planned, designed, built and maintained for free. Funding multimodal transportation projects ensures equity among all citizens regardless if a trip shipping people or goods is done by air, sea, rail, or freight. Transportation by transit, bicycle and foot is no less exclusionary. But if you have a problem with your tax dollars being spent to provide access for those who are unable or choose not to engage in transportation mode choices of your approval, you have to look to your local leaders elected by the constituents of your community, they are responsible for local agency staffs, they make your regional policy decisions, they sit on your local and regional transportation and planning boards.

As far as how I feel about my president, not my beloved president, congress, senate and other delegates not being subjected to the same healthcare that is being shoved down my throat, for starters, several years ago, my colleagues and I discussed our benefits and how we could, within our own financial means, make them the most beneficial to our needs collectively with out being part of multiple plans. What we choose is so far not looking to be a burden of our concern and continues to generate savings for us, but we continue to monitor it and intend on being prepared if we must alter or switch the plan. So simply put, my throat hasn't had anything shoved down it. I don't consider it perfect, but it does work for me and I am certainly a lot more concerned with it than I am about what policy some Senator chooses to purchase.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:04 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah, I do and I can distinguish between their legitimacy. Statutory rape might have more grey area but that doesn't change the fact it is a sexual violation of youth, and negligent of appropriate consent.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:10 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Yeah, I do and I can distinguish between their legitimacy. Statutory rape might have more grey area but that doesn't change the fact it is a sexual violation of youth, and negligent of appropriate consent.

It is a violation based on laws and differs by state. It should be based more on maturity level which is not measurable.

Legitimate rape obviously refers to forced violent sex. Don't play dumb.

There is a huge difference between that and statutory and whores who claim rape after they drink too much and make bad decisions.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:17 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

It is a violation based on laws and differs by state. It should be based more on maturity level which is not measurable.

There is a huge difference between that and statutory and whores who claim rape after they drink too much and make bad decisions.

Pedophiles who violate children are rapists, are legitimately rapist dude.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:20 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Absolutely.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:35 am

Well, I'm glad we can agree on that.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:36 am

GDPofDRC wrote:

Do you understand that the #s are inflated by rapes that are not violent or by pedophiles?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:48 am

You're contradicting yourself.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
You're contradicting yourself.

How so?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:54 am

How is rape you consider legitimate inflating the numbers of a study about rape by their inclusion?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
How is rape you consider legitimate inflating the numbers of a study about rape by their inclusion?

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Do you understand that the #s are inflated by rapes that are not violent or by pedophiles?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Absolutely.

And also, those who are drugged, is someone who drugs a person then engages them a rapist? It is non-violent yet forces a non-consensual sexual encounter.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:19 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Farmer1906 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Absolutely.

And also, those who are drugged, is someone who drugs a person then engages them a rapist? It is non-violent yet forces a non-consensual sexual encounter.

Yes it is also rape.

Do you not understand what I'm saying or just playing dumb?

Obviously we all know violent, taking advantage of very young children, and date rape is rape. How many of the 640K is none of the above. How many is it only rape by law or rape by a girl who changed her mind the next day. I have a hard time believing those #s because of situations like that.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:23 am

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/ars/13/01405.htm

A. A person commits sexual conduct with a minor by intentionally or knowingly engaging in sexual intercourse or oral sexual contact with any person who is under eighteen years of age.

---

How many ont his board have violated A? Have you, GDPofDRC? Are you a rapist in AZ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about what Akin said?   How do you feel about what Akin said? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel about what Akin said?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2