Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How do you rank, feel about these decisions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

How do you rank, feel about these decisions? Empty
PostSubject: How do you rank, feel about these decisions?   How do you rank, feel about these decisions? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Hamill vs Bisping - A clear wrong decision. Hamill won that fight and there is not a doubt in my mind. The worst I have ever seen.

Rua vs Machida - Another clear wrong decision. I was shocked, but it was closer than Hamill vs Bisping. I'm glad there was an immediate rematch.

Edgar vs Penn - I think the decision was correct, but was kind of expecting BJ to get the decision. If it went either was I wasn't going to be upset.

Griffin vs Jackson - I think they got it right. It was close, but not really in question. I wasn't shocked when they gave it to him.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How do you rank, feel about these decisions?   How do you rank, feel about these decisions? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 pm

none were as bad as Kazushi vs Guy
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: How do you rank, feel about these decisions?   How do you rank, feel about these decisions? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Only one I have a real problem with is bisping hamill
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: How do you rank, feel about these decisions?   How do you rank, feel about these decisions? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:40 pm

Bisping vs Hamill was pretty pathetic Hammill won that fight, Rua Machida was close but I thought Rua won, same with Edgar vs BJ Penn
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: How do you rank, feel about these decisions?   How do you rank, feel about these decisions? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Hamill vs Bisping
Rua vs Machida
Edgar vs Penn
Griffin vs Jackson

For rank, I think the Order you have it in is correct.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: How do you rank, feel about these decisions?   How do you rank, feel about these decisions? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:42 pm

I also think the original order is correct
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How do you rank, feel about these decisions?   How do you rank, feel about these decisions? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:48 pm

I don't have a problem with the decision for Edgar vs Penn at all. BJ looked horrible and refused to take Frankie to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you rank, feel about these decisions?   How do you rank, feel about these decisions? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you rank, feel about these decisions?
Page 1 of 1