Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
Birdofthad
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:26 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
I wonder if he regrets buying that Bentley now that he is so concerned with his opponents drawing power to make him money to be able to support his family?

I am an idiot. I totally forgot that he got drunk then wrapped that Bentley around telephone pool. I can totally see why he is concerned for the well being of his family now.
Well the 2 ladies with him were not his GF, so atleast he is concerned about her well being.

I wish we could see Jon trying to explain to his girlfriend why those two chicks were in the car with him.
She ain't jumpin off that money train, he won't have to say much.
Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM7k6b7CJck3XTQdaZ9XEqHntjaFhhCErHx83LVSpJosZY60rO

Reminds me a little of the Sopranos episode when Tony and Adrianna were in a crash together.
Quote :

Now, statistics show that most single-car fatalities are the result of guys poppin' their load behind the wheel.
Back to top Go down

Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3