Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'

Go down 
+5
GDPofDRC
Cu Bu
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
Birdofthad
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Unless the fight was close like Bendo-Edgar, then it really doesn't matter who lost the worst. They all lost decisively. Debating which one was the worst should have no merit on impact of a rematch.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 pm

captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Regardless of machida being deserving or not, this is still bitch talk by jones . He deserves to be kod by hendo.

Nah it's real talk. Not the extremes of Silva's camp scoffing at opponents, but similar valid points. And Jones is acknowledging that Machida is a threat. Just noting the high risk low reward. And I think guys like Silva and Jones have earned the right to pick and choose opponents.

But like with Silva, I think if these guys are going to say "this guy is not worthy" then go call out a tough challenge. Call out Silva in a superfight, call out a hwy. It's not the actual talk that is bitch, it's what is not being said is where the bitch lies.

It's definitely bitch talk, for starters, he is overlooking Henderson like he has already won, not the first time he's done it, but to be expected since his arrogance is proven and true to just about anybody who has heard and does listen.

His conduct is not becoming of a true champion when his priorities see competition, defending his title, take a back seat to making money because of the title, that somehow what he thinks is the potential drawing power of his opponent is the most important factor to consider.

He thinks no one wants to see him fight Machida. Machida was the only guy in three years to be competitive with Jones, that is significant even if he still lost. Machida is as worthy right now as anyone. Really Shogun and Jones are the only fighters to best him, he more beat himself against Rampage. Shogun and Gus are the only other two that even make sense, ut it is what it is with the FOX 4 show thing and Gus doesn't go from 15 minutes over Murdaface to challenging Jones. There is no feasible ideal opponent so to have gripes about Machida when he is as good as any for the situation is lame.

But to espouse that idea on the premise of what he predicts is a smaller monetary gain alone, to just come out and say, "I won't make money off it."? You want to make money, keep fighting and winning, you want to make even more money, make people actually give a shit about how good you are and you, Jon Jones, will actually be a high level ppv draw and not have to sit around like a sulking little bitch pretending it's just your opponent alone who is responsible for your ppv cut.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 12:39 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Regardless of machida being deserving or not, this is still bitch talk by jones . He deserves to be kod by hendo.

Nah it's real talk. Not the extremes of Silva's camp scoffing at opponents, but similar valid points. And Jones is acknowledging that Machida is a threat. Just noting the high risk low reward. And I think guys like Silva and Jones have earned the right to pick and choose opponents.

But like with Silva, I think if these guys are going to say "this guy is not worthy" then go call out a tough challenge. Call out Silva in a superfight, call out a hwy. It's not the actual talk that is bitch, it's what is not being said is where the bitch lies.

It's definitely bitch talk, for starters, he is overlooking Henderson like he has already won, not the first time he's done it, but to be expected since his arrogance is proven and true to just about anybody who has heard and does listen.

His conduct is not becoming of a true champion when his priorities see competition, defending his title, take a back seat to making money because of the title, that somehow what he thinks is the potential drawing power of his opponent is the most important factor to consider.

He thinks no one wants to see him fight Machida. Machida was the only guy in three years to be competitive with Jones, that is significant even if he still lost. Machida is as worthy right now as anyone. Really Shogun and Jones are the only fighters to best him, he more beat himself against Rampage. Shogun and Gus are the only other two that even make sense, ut it is what it is with the FOX 4 show thing and Gus doesn't go from 15 minutes over Murdaface to challenging Jones. There is no feasible ideal opponent so to have gripes about Machida when he is as good as any for the situation is lame.

But to espouse that idea on the premise of what he predicts is a smaller monetary gain alone, to just come out and say, "I won't make money off it."? You want to make money, keep fighting and winning, you want to make even more money, make people actually give a shit about how good you are and you, Jon Jones, will actually be a high level ppv draw and not have to sit around like a sulking little bitch pretending it's just your opponent alone who is responsible for your ppv cut.

Basically this. GSP got 770,000 buys against Dan Hardy. GSP sells no matter who he fights. If Jones keeps winning he could become like GSP.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Disagree, he just beat Machida, and as Farmer noted Lyoto is 2-3 in his last 5.

Not wanting to fight Machida is not a problem. The problem, as I said, is not calling out the big $$$ fights. They are out there.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:13 pm

The bitch talk is trying to cherry pick opponents regardless of who's been beaten already. At the end of the day EVERY fight is high risk low reward for a champion. The Challenger doesn't put anything up, the champion is the one with everything to lose here but that's why you look to become champion so you can say you're the best guy in the division.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:44 pm

captain organic wrote:

Not wanting to fight Machida is not a problem. The problem, as I said, is not calling out the big $$$ fights. They are out there.

Think he should call out gsp too?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:29 pm

http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/13552/jones-wont-stop-fighting-for-the-money

tldr version: According to Jones, he and MMA fighters are only in it for the money.

So worried about providing what family needs? Sell the fucking Bentley clown. Nobody needs a fucking million dollar car.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:

Think he should call out gsp too?

Yeah cause calling out a guy 2 weight classes his junior is a legit option.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:40 pm

It is where what he cares for most is, the money his opponent is capable of generating.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:47 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
It is where what he cares for most is, the money his opponent is capable of generating.

Given the fact that he is not calling him out, then maybe the $$$ is not what's most important.

But Jones vs Machida is a weak ass matchup. We all know it, maybe Jones has the clout to stop it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:02 pm

You're factually incorrect among your peers about that last paragraph, and it pains me to see you would even suggest that last part. Really? You hope Jones can be a big enough greedy whiner that the UFC should cater to him not wanting to fight opponents unless the basis for their selection is what he thinks is his greatest monetary gain?
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:03 pm

“I’ve talked past Henderson a little bit too much this training camp,” Jones said. “I kind of regret it. Dan Henderson is a monster and I don’t want to talk past him anymore. It’s time for me to focus on him in every way, shape or form.”

“I fight for honor and integrity; I fight to be the best,” Jones said. “I try to keep the martial arts spirit alive as much as possible. At the same time, I’m a 2012 warrior and I fight to provide for my family. This is a sport where we don’t have a retirement plan; we don’t have insurance for the rest of our lives.

“The money that I make today is the money I will draw from when I’m 80 years old, when I ever get sick or I have to pay for college because I have several kids. Thinking about the business aspect, the fans are so upset saying, ‘What does being the best have to do with pay-per-views?’ I think people have it all twisted. We all fight to make money.

"I refuse to be a broke athlete when I retire. So I don’t apologize for being aware of pay-per-view sales and being business savvy."

Man what a douche. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
You're factually incorrect among your peers about that last paragraph, and it pains me to see you would even suggest that last part. Really? You hope Jones can be a big enough greedy whiner that the UFC should cater to him not wanting to fight opponents unless the basis for their selection is what he thinks is his greatest monetary gain?

Dude Lyoto is 2-3 in his last 5 fights. Jones just whooped his ass. And it was a low selling ppv. It's a weak matchup. Real weak.

Do I think he should have some level of control over his own career? Yeah actually I am an advocate of that.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:08 pm

I wonder if he regrets buying that Bentley now that he is so concerned with his opponents drawing power to make him money to be able to support his family?

Last edited by GDPofDRC on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:10 pm

captain organic wrote:
“I’ve talked past Henderson a little bit too much this training camp,” Jones said. “I kind of regret it. Dan Henderson is a monster and I don’t want to talk past him anymore. It’s time for me to focus on him in every way, shape or form.”

“I fight for honor and integrity; I fight to be the best,” Jones said. “I try to keep the martial arts spirit alive as much as possible. At the same time, I’m a 2012 warrior and I fight to provide for my family. This is a sport where we don’t have a retirement plan; we don’t have insurance for the rest of our lives.

“The money that I make today is the money I will draw from when I’m 80 years old, when I ever get sick or I have to pay for college because I have several kids. Thinking about the business aspect, the fans are so upset saying, ‘What does being the best have to do with pay-per-views?’ I think people have it all twisted. We all fight to make money.

"I refuse to be a broke athlete when I retire. So I don’t apologize for being aware of pay-per-view sales and being business savvy."

Bro, you're a millionaire. I think you can afford health insurance as long as you don't keep buying new bentleys after you ram them into polls.

Ducking Machida does not equal business savvy. You want a real payday? Call out Andy and say you wanna fight him in Brazil and beat him on his turf. That sells 2 million PPVs and you can put that pay day in the bank. There is your business savvy.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:11 pm

captain organic wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Dude Lyoto is 2-3 in his last 5 fights. Jones just whooped his ass. And it was a low selling ppv. It's a weak matchup. Real weak.

Do I think he should have some level of control over his own career? Yeah actually I am an advocate of that.

He has control over his career, he exercises it in the cage. He also exercises it when he opens his mouth giving people a chance to decide what they think of him which does effect his own PPV drawing power.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
captain organic wrote:

Bro, you're a millionaire. I think you can afford health insurance as long as you don't keep buying new bentleys after you ram them into polls.

Ducking Machida does not equal business savvy. You want a real payday? Call out Andy and say you wanna fight him in Brazil and beat him on his turf. That sells 2 million PPVs and you can put that pay day in the bank. There is your business savvy.

C'mon, ducking Machida? Ridiculous. Kind of hypocritical to pick apart every Jones quote and then lay a "jones is ducking machida" out there. Machida didn't deserve the first fight, and was quickly dispatched. It's a weak matchup.

Totally agree with u on Silva though. Or find a big name hwy.

And maybe he will, post fight, but as he said, “I’ve talked past Henderson a little bit too much this training camp,” Jones said. “I kind of regret it. Dan Henderson is a monster and I don’t want to talk past him anymore. It’s time for me to focus on him in every way, shape or form.”
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Lol, the fight is 10 days away, I better start focsing on Dan Henderson now instead of trying to back out of a fight I have not yet earned because I alone am not a good enough PPV draw to provide for my family.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:38 pm

One quote from Jones regarding a potential rematch vs a dude he finished within the last year, and dudes go all sissy fuss. Doesn't matter what he says after, doesn't matter that he's training in camp as if its a career, we need to focus on that one quote and blow it up to the point where we demand he fights someone who really does not deserve the fight.

But other then that, Im sure he'll be ready for Hendo. Dude has always been prepared in the ring. I'm pretty confident in saying he beats Hendo's ass, and then we will see what happens after.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:03 am

If Hendo knocks out Jones, it will be a top 5 MMA moment for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:05 am

OU wrote:
If Hendo knocks out Jones, it will be a top 5 MMA moment for me.

For sure!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:05 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I wonder if he regrets buying that Bentley now that he is so concerned with his opponents drawing power to make him money to be able to support his family?

I am an idiot. I totally forgot that he got drunk then wrapped that Bentley around telephone pool. I can totally see why he is concerned for the well being of his family now.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:06 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I am an idiot. I totally forgot that he got drunk then wrapped that Bentley around telephone pool. I can totally see why he is concerned for the well being of his family now.
Well the 2 ladies with him were not his GF, so atleast he is concerned about her well being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Well the 2 ladies with him were not his GF, so atleast he is concerned about her well being.

I wish we could have seen Jon trying to explain to his girlfriend why those two chicks were in the car with him.

Last edited by Ali on Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

I wish we could see Jon trying to explain to his girlfriend why those two chicks were in the car with him.
She ain't jumpin off that money train, he won't have to say much.
Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM7k6b7CJck3XTQdaZ9XEqHntjaFhhCErHx83LVSpJosZY60rO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'   Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year' - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones Doesn't Want To Fight Lyoto Machida: 'He Was My Lowest Pay-Per-View Draw Of Last Year'
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next