Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madden 13

Go down 
+4
Ludo
OU
GDPofDRC
josh200612
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Madden 13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:13 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
I love the game but it seriously sucks ass that you can't edit rosters, I love realistic games but if I pay 60 bucks for a game I should be able to edit who the hell I want, I mean why the hell would they take that away?

What do you want to edit?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Madden 13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:56 pm

ehh i bought it and am not that impressed. Im a casual gamer, don't do the online stuff. I like a good story mode, and you can't even play an offline franchise or season in this game. You have to play a career as a coach or a player which isn't the same.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Madden 13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:23 pm

oggy420 wrote:
ehh i bought it and am not that impressed. Im a casual gamer, don't do the online stuff. I like a good story mode, and you can't even play an offline franchise or season in this game. You have to play a career as a coach or a player which isn't the same.

Someone got me this game last year and you could play franchise offline, thats all I did with it.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

Madden 13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:46 am

oggy420 wrote:

i'm stuck with madden 11 at the moment because my xbox is quite old and i've been strongly advised that buying new games will cook the graphics card when i had it fixed.

i had been considering trading it in for a second hand newer model for madden 13 but fuck that if i can't play an offline franchise mode.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Madden 13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:53 am

cheekynffc wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

i'm stuck with madden 11 at the moment because my xbox is quite old and i've been strongly advised that buying new games will cook the graphics card when i had it fixed.

i had been considering trading it in for a second hand newer model for madden 13 but fuck that if i can't play an offline franchise mode.
read online you can play franchise
can someone confirm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden 13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 13
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2