Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Madden 13

Go down 
+4
Ludo
OU
GDPofDRC
josh200612
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Did anyone try the demo yet?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:27 am

How is it.

Haven't played Madden in years.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 am

I haven't played Madden, NCAA or NBA 2K in years. But I think I'll buy the new NCAA and 2K13, play around with the Deam Teams.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
How is it.

Eh it's smoother than last years. What pisses me off is they acted like four teams would be available but all I got was the 40 Akers and VAGiants. The other teams are Redskins and Seahawks.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 am

josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
How is it.

Eh it's smoother than last years. What pisses me off is they acted like four teams would be available but all I got was the 40 Akers and VAGiants. The other teams are Redskins and Seahawks.
Do you know how many old school teams will be in this game? Would be sweet to play with some of the 90s Cowboys, especially if they got names with the players. They should be able to get that done, NBA has finally come around, why not the NFL?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:03 pm

I remember back in 07 when Madden had some classic teams like the 72 and 84 Dolphins, 93-94 Cowboys, 85 bears, etc etc etc but they didn't have any player names, just numbers. That shit was kind of annoying.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:20 pm

Ludo wrote:
I remember back in 07 when Madden had some classic teams like the 72 and 84 Dolphins, 93-94 Cowboys, 85 bears, etc etc etc but they didn't have any player names, just numbers. That shit was kind of annoying.
That's around the time I quite playing Madden. I remember playing the shit out of Madden 99, they had some classic teams on there and some of the best jersey selections. I think it even had some of the classic Pro Bowl teams. Not sure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Brad Smith's Sr. year at Mizzou was the last time I remember owning Madden.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:24 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
How is it.

Do you know how many old school teams will be in this game? Would be sweet to play with some of the 90s Cowboys, especially if they got names with the players. They should be able to get that done, NBA has finally come around, why not the NFL?

I don't think they have the full teams just unlocking certain players. That's how it has been for a couple of years. Ya I remember the old school teams with no names they might do it sometime maybe next year.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:25 pm

OU wrote:

That would be the Mick Vick cover I believe 04.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:33 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

That would be the Mick Vick cover I believe 04.
I remember having NCAA and Madden and you could import draft classes to Madden from NCAA. It was the same year Vince Young and Reggie Bush went to the draft. I had an epic season with Smith since I love running QBs on NCAA and his stats coming out of college were like Vince Young on steroids. They had Reggie Bush with insane stats so I made some trades and got the 1st and 2nd picks in the draft for the Cowboys and took Smith and Bush and ran all over the league. Fun while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:35 pm

I also remember playing that 2K football game with TO on the cove. 2K had the genius marketing strategy of having games equal to EA but for only 20 bucks brand new. It was how the SEGA 2K series took off. I use to play with the Falcons because of Dunn and Duckett. You could charge up Duckett and truck everyone in the game, loved it.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm

OU wrote:
I also remember playing that 2K football game with TO on the cove. 2K had the genius marketing strategy of having games equal to EA but for only 20 bucks brand new. It was how the SEGA 2K series took off. I use to play with the Falcons because of Dunn and Duckett. You could charge up Duckett and truck everyone in the game, loved it.

Thunder and Lightning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

That trio(along with Vick) was just made for video games. Dunn was so damn fast and Duckett was so damn strong. Always liked to run the shotgun with duel backs and have them both go for short outs, if the defense went with them then there was a huge lane for Vick, if not you dump it off to either back and do work. On 2K you could hold the button for a charge and use it as a sprint boost or a power break tackle. Which made Dunn too fast to catch and Duckett too strong to tackle.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:45 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

That trio(along with Vick) was just made for video games. Dunn was so damn fast and Duckett was so damn strong. Always liked to run the shotgun with duel backs and have them both go for short outs, if the defense went with them then there was a huge lane for Vick, if not you dump it off to either back and do work. On 2K you could hold the button for a charge and use it as a sprint boost or a power break tackle. Which made Dunn too fast to catch and Duckett too strong to tackle.

Since EA is exclusive with the NFL I'm not sure when their contract is up with them. 2K is gonna make a push when that happens I mean they are already banking on their basketball and baseball games. They need to make college basketball games again it's been since 2010 since they made one.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:52 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

Since EA is exclusive with the NFL I'm not sure when their contract is up with them. 2K is gonna make a push when that happens I mean they are already banking on their basketball and baseball games. They need to make college basketball games again it's been since 2010 since they made one.
Yeah 2K made a big splash with that NFL game, EA had to do something fast and they did. Would have been interesting to see how that series would have evolved if it continued. The basketball series took off so well that it passed EA. I remember playing the 2K basketball series when Hornets were in OKC.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Downloaded it early and will play all weekend.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:53 pm

should i get this game?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 am

I heard they are doing something like the NCAA game where you can put any Heisman Trophy winner on any team, how does that work? Any HOFer? I did hear about how they have some old school players on this game which gets me very interested.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:42 am

oggy420 wrote:
should i get this game?

Why not?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:43 am

OU wrote:
I heard they are doing something like the NCAA game where you can put any Heisman Trophy winner on any team, how does that work? Any HOFer? I did hear about how they have some old school players on this game which gets me very interested.

NCAA yes you can do it. Madden they have all the legends you just gotta unlock them with coins that you get.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:50 am

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

NCAA yes you can do it. Madden they have all the legends you just gotta unlock them with coins that you get.
Sounds pretty gay. Any kind of cheat code out there to skip that ballshit?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:16 pm

OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL I seriously doubt it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:20 pm

josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
OU wrote:

LOL I seriously doubt it.
Damn, I was really considering buying this game too.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:41 am

I love the game but it seriously sucks ass that you can't edit rosters, I love realistic games but if I pay 60 bucks for a game I should be able to edit who the hell I want, I mean why the hell would they take that away?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden 13   Madden 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 13
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next