Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 Empty
PostSubject: Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4   Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:47 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4   Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:04 pm

dont care much about the movie since i haven't seen any of the other ones but just wanted to post that that blonde chick on the vid is SOOOO cute
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4   Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:08 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
dont care much about the movie since i haven't seen any of the other ones but just wanted to post that that blonde chick on the vid is SOOOO cute

You got NetFlix faggot.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4   Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:10 pm

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You got NetFlix faggot.

ok, ill watch one tonight and if i like it i'll forgive you
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4   Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:18 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

You got NetFlix faggot.

ok, ill watch one tonight and if i like it i'll forgive you

Damn straight.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4   Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:52 am

Looks like it can be better than the last one. The whole lives of the sisters being on videotape was starting to get a bit silly...so it's cool that they might be starting anew with a connection to the other story.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4   Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Looks like it can be better than the last one. The whole lives of the sisters being on videotape was starting to get a bit silly...so it's cool that they might be starting anew with a connection to the other story.

I hated the ending of the third one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4   Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:03 am

I've really enjoyed this series but now it's beginning to get a bit stale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4   Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgot to post this Paranormal Activity 4
Page 1 of 1