Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer

Go down 
+6
LA
KingsOwn19
acccardinal12
oggy420
gomez1012
bobbitt15
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer Empty
PostSubject: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:33 pm

I never caught the first one was it any good ?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:35 pm

I didn't see it until everyone had been on its dick for weeks already and it certainly didn't live up to any of that hype
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:40 pm

yea the first movie was garbage

i was bored out of my mind watching that.....the broad in the movie was annoying as fuck
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 pm

fucking awful. Like the blair with project taking place in a bedroom. I have no interest in a sequel to say the least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:57 pm

I have a feeling the first one would only be enjoyable seeing it in the theater.
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:45 pm

not at all Ali

I saw it in theaters...GARBAGE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:49 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
not at all Ali

I saw it in theaters...GARBAGE!

Guess I saved some money then Smile
Back to top Go down
gomez1012
Black Belt
Black Belt
gomez1012

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:50 pm

my wife's parents go to the movies almost every weekend, i barely pay to go the theaters

When I go, its because they paid for the tix lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Same here, I hardly ever have to pay because I go with my papa most weekends.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:11 pm

oggy420 wrote:
fucking awful. Like the blair with project taking place in a bedroom. I have no interest in a sequel to say the least.

Yeah it sucked ass!

Blair Witch Project was great when I saw it because I thought it was real. A few days before it came out there was a show about it on the History channel that showed the tapes from the movie being buried under different layers of clay and mud. They said the tapes had to have been there for atleast 200 years. It was a setup show for sure. I didn't realize the movie was fake until a week after I saw it. That was the first movie that gave me chills and goosebumps because I was fooled by a show about it. I thought the kids were killed by some locals in the movie, but the whole tapes being buried on undisturbed ground had me shook.

The fourth Kind is the only other scary flick I have watched that creeped me out. Check it out if you haven't? I know you would dig it Oggy.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:19 pm

I'll be that guy and say i really liked the first Paranormal Activity...but i've always loved the "home video" horror genre...includiing Blair With.

I thought some of the shit in Paranormal Activity was some scary shit..something as little as just thinking the hall lights are coming on while your sleeping or the scene with the footsteps is good stuff to me, but Blair Witch had a better back story that complimented what was going on better, in Paranormal Activity shit just starts happening.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:23 pm

It just isn't a week on here without Ali posting some movie trailer
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:24 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I'll be that guy and say i really liked the first Paranormal Activity...but i've always loved the "home video" horror genre...includiing Blair With.

I thought some of the shit in Paranormal Activity was some scary shit..something as little as just thinking the hall lights are coming on while your sleeping or the scene with the footsteps is good stuff to me, but Blair Witch had a better back story that complimented what was going on better, in Paranormal Activity shit just starts happening.

I had a problem with it once that dude stayed with that chick despite having a video of her just standing over him while he was sleeping for like 4 hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
It just isn't a week on here without Ali posting some movie trailer

Everbody loves movies LA, I am just keeping ya'll updated with future releases Smile
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Good movies
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 11:23 pm

just saw this a it is leaps and bounds better than the first one.
Back to top Go down
Diego408
Green Belt
Green Belt
Diego408

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Marquez Brothers, Robert Guerrero, Abner Mares, Andre Ward, Sergio Martinez, Devon Alexander, Jose Benavidez Jr and Nick Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:52 pm

This movie was way better than the first. The last 30 minutes were scary. I liked the movie and everyone in the theater I was at seemed to like it as well. Some people wont like it, but Im sure more people would be pleased with this one. Most of the movie was a prequel to the first, the last scene or so was the sequal. They did a great job on this movie.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:54 pm

The first one was pretty cool. Def can't relate to ADD opinions that find slow developing movies boring. No desire to watch trailer though because movies like this are completely spoiled by the trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:24 am

actually wolf they give nothing away in the trailer so you are good.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:24 pm

The first one was retarded. Don't have much hope for this either. Probably wait till it comes out on movie if I ever see it
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 2:22 pm

lol at wolf acting like a movie buff and then saying the 1st movie was good
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:06 pm

I am by far NOT a movie buff. Movies are awful. But I don't have ADD based opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:13 pm

Doubt it's as cool as Marble Hornets
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:18 pm

add based opinions? The movie was not scary and boring. It was a bunch of sounds in the dark and crappy movie editing. Sorry if low budget horror films that try to pretend they are real even though it is painfully obvious that it is as fake as Jason Vorhees aren't my thing. At least show a little gore or something because an ugly bitch standing over her sleeping boyfriend swaying in circles just isn't cutting it for me. They didn't even show her kill him in the end. Total waste of time.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:25 pm

Marble hornets was damn good though it gave bbc nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer   Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

Paranormal Activity 2 teaser trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next