Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tx for everything UN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

tx for everything UN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:47 am

i blame milosevic for the massacre, but i blame NATO for not stopping it when they damn well could have, and should have... not go fuck off you inbred fuck
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:48 am

he weekend massacre of 14 Serbian farmers in Kosovo was a brutal reminder that the U.S.-led NATO mission there didn't end with the 78-day bombing campaign. The struggle to rebuild a peaceful, democratic, multiethnic society in Kosovo has only just begun. Predictably, it is being put to the test.

The execution-style slaughter of Serbs tending their hayfields in Gracko Friday night is shocking in its details--but hardly a surprise. It is the product of the chaos created in Kosovo by Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic and the intensely bitter feelings engendered by the brutal regime that launched a wave of ethnic cleansing and claimed the lives of as many as 10,000 ethnic Albanians.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:48 am

Im sure you blame the Polish army for Hitlers killing of the jewish Poles as well.....
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 am

If NATO hadn't stepped in what would Milosevic have continued to do???

go ahead give me your fuck NATO answer with a straightt face and act like we didn't help muslims from being slaughtered
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:52 am

so when i tell you that a US solder that was stationed in Srebrenica at the time of the genocide has told me, while crying, that they could have stopped the killings with the 15 members of his squad, that means nothing to you?

of coarse not, because youre the all knowing... wiki is a god tool for the ignorant
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:53 am

killerofchicken wrote:
so when i tell you that a US solder that was stationed in Srebrenica at the time of the genocide has told me, while crying, that they could have stopped the killings with the 15 members of his squad, that means nothing to you?

of coarse not, because youre the all knowing... wiki is a god tool for the ignorant

actually wiki is a bad tool

ok so lets blame america and NATO fuvck them ya,

oh guess who really could have stopped a genocide from taking place THE FUCKER WHO ORDERED IT, MILOSEVIC
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:53 am

Birdofthad wrote:

go ahead give me your fuck NATO answer with a straightt face and act like we didn't help muslims from being slaughtered

of coarse NATO helped, BUT ONLY AFTER THE WORST WAS DONE! you honestly don't understand what im trying to prove to you? are you this fucking retarded BIrd? i mean seriously? why did wolf even spend so much time on you rdumb fucking ass
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 am

Fuck Britian and America

they didn't stop Hitler sooner......
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 am

Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

actually wiki is a bad tool

ok so lets blame america and NATO fuvck them ya,

oh guess who really could have stopped a genocide from taking place THE FUCKER WHO ORDERED IT, MILOSEVIC

if you only knew how dumn you were you'd stop posting on this forum all together... im dumbfounded at this point dude.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

of coarse NATO helped, BUT ONLY AFTER THE WORST WAS DONE! you honestly don't understand what im trying to prove to you? are you this fucking retarded BIrd? i mean seriously? why did wolf even spend so much time on you rdumb fucking ass

why do you spend so much time.......

Milosevic carried out a genocide

NATO intervened

ya fuck NATO
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:55 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Fuck Britian and America

they didn't stop Hitler sooner......

LOL, you are so ignorant it's not even funny. the whole world knows what happened in srebrenica and that it could have been stopped by 1 order and it wasnt. but yeah go ahead and keep yapping
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 am

what Im getting is Milosevic was bad, but fuck NATO

good luck proving your point to me when NATO helped and Milosevic carried out a genocide.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 am

can someone please remove this fucker from the admin, i want to be able to ignroe his posts, we have enough admins as it is. hes useless anyways

i dont wanna be the guy but i will leave this bitch if i have to see him post...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

ya MILOSEVIC COULD HAVE STOPPED A GENOCIDE WITH 1 ORDER
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:57 am

gotta run away cause you don't like someones opinion????

see ya later
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:57 am

Birdofthad wrote:
ya MILOSEVIC COULD HAVE STOPPED A GENOCIDE WITH 1 ORDER

HE WANTED TO EXTERMINATE MY FUCKING RACE!

srebrenica was a SAFE ZONE WITHIN NATO, yet NATO LET SERBS RUN BUSSES IN AND OUT WITH MUSLIM MEN AND BOYS!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:00 am

look at this thread and see who resulted to petty name calling first

I stated Milosevic carried out a genocide and NATO intervened multi laterally and it was successful and Milosevic was tried by the Hague

piss and moan all you want you are blaming NATO for shit Milosevic carried out.

You wanna leave, fine leave, if you can't handle these differences of opinion like a man, then fuck off.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:02 am

Birdofthad wrote:

I stated Milosevic carried out a genocide and NATO intervened multi laterally and it was successful and Milosevic was tried by the Hague

You wanna leave, fine leave, if you can't handle these differences of opinion like a man, then fuck off.

yes i am the one name calling, when its warranted im gonna fuckin go it... and in this case it is warranted

once again, you dumb ass, i am not blaming nato for the genocide, i am blaming nato for not stepping in and stopping the genocide as it was happening in front of their eyes. but your too stpuid to understand any of that, your blinded , ignorant and a complete fucking tool
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:03 am

But NATO did step in and stop a genocide........

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:04 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

yes i am the one name calling, when its warranted im gonna fuckin go it... and in this case it is warranted

once again, you dumb ass, i am not blaming nato for the genocide, i am blaming nato for not stepping in and stopping the genocide as it was happening in front of their eyes. but your too stpuid to understand any of that, your blinded , ignorant and a complete fucking tool

tx for everything UN - Page 3 Ron-burgundy-that-escalated-quickly-5619
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:05 am

Birdofthad wrote:
But NATO did step in and stop a genocide........

only after 8000 men and boys were shipped out of their supposed safe zone only to be shot and killed one by one. after they were stripped of weapons and given a weapons embargo by nato themselves, giving the bosnians no way to defend themselves...
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:07 am

UN made a safe zone, that isn't the same as NATO, thats the first thing you need to realize

secondly Milsevic carried out the genocide against your people not NATO

thirdly, NATO stopped him from continuing the genocide, bombed the shit out of him and he signed treaties, then when he tried shit in Kosovo NATO stepped in again..

In April 1993, the United Nations declared the besieged enclave of Srebrenica in the Drina Valley of north-eastern Bosnia a "safe area" under UN protection. However, in July 1995, the United Nations Protection Force (UNPROFOR), represented on the ground by a 400-strong contingent of Dutch peacekeepers, Dutchbat, did not prevent the town's capture by the VRS and the subsequent massacre.[18][19][20][21]

400 Dutch......
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:08 am

Quote :
On 16 April 1993, the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 819, which demanded that: "all parties and others concerned treat Srebrenica and its surroundings as a safe area which should be free from any armed attack or any other hostile act".[45] On 18 April 1993, the first group of UNPROFOR troops arrived in Srebrenica. On 8 May 1993 agreement was reached of demilitarization of Srebrenica. According to UN reports "General [Sefer] Halilovic and General [Ratko] Mladic agreed on measures covering the whole of the Srebrenica enclave and the adjacent enclave of Zepa. Under the terms of the new agreement, Bosniak forces within the enclave would hand over their weapons, ammunition and mines to UNPROFOR, after which Serbs' "heavy weapons and units that constituted a menace to the demilitarized zones which will have been established in Zepa and Srebrenica will be withdrawn." Unlike the earlier agreement, the agreement of 8 May stated specifically that Srebrenica was to be considered a "demilitarized zone," as referred to in article 60 of the Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and relating to the Protection of Victims of International Armed Conflicts (Protocol I)."
Between 1,000 and 2,000 soldiers from three of the Serb Army's Drina Corps Brigades were deployed around the enclave, equipped with tanks, armoured vehicles, artillery and mortars. The 28th Mountain Division of the Army of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina (ARBiH) remaining in the enclave was neither well organised nor equipped: a firm command structure and communications system was lacking and some soldiers carried old hunting rifles or no weapons at all. Few had proper uniforms.
From the outset, both parties to the conflict violated the “safe area” agreement. Lieutenant-Colonel Thomas Karremans (the Dutchbat Commander) testified to the ICTY that his personnel were prevented from returning to the enclave by Serb forces and that equipment and ammunition were also prevented from getting in.[46] Bosniaks in Srebrenica complained of attacks by Serb soldiers, while to the Serbs it appeared that Bosnian government forces in Srebrenica were using the “safe area” as a convenient base from which to launch counter-offensives against the Army of Republika Srpska (VRS) and that UNPROFOR was failing to take any action to prevent it.[46] General Sefer Halilović admitted that ARBiH helicopters had flown in violation of the no-fly zone and that he had personally dispatched eight helicopters with ammunition for the 28th Division.

a little piece of your favorite online source site...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:09 am

Birdofthad wrote:
UN made a safe zone, that isn't the same as NATO, thats the first thing you need to realize

secondly Milsevic carried out the genocide against your people not NATO

thirdly, NATO stopped him from continuing the genocide, bombed the shit out of him and he signed treaties, then when he tried shit in Kosovo NATO stepped in again..

In April 1993, the United Nations declared the besieged enclave of Srebrenica in the Drina Valley of north-eastern Bosnia a "safe area" under UN protection. However, in July 1995, the United Nations Protection Force (UNPROFOR), represented on the ground by a 400-strong contingent of Dutch peacekeepers, Dutchbat, did not prevent the town's capture by the VRS and the subsequent massacre.[18][19][20][21]

400 Dutch......
hey dumbass, look at the original post, in which i state tx for everything UN!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:10 am

so you say thanks UN but fuck NATO????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

tx for everything UN
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: