Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tx for everything UN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

tx for everything UN Empty
PostSubject: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 am

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 pm

thanks Bill CLinton for stopping the genocide with no loss of american lives

NATO MULTI LATERAL OPERATIONS WORK PEOPLE WAKE UP

last 2 presidents to have NATO multi lateral operations with no american deaths = Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

last 2 presidents to have NATO multi lateral operations with no american deaths = Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama

Just stop
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:12 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

Srebrenica was a NATO "save zone" controlled mostly by Dutch troops, who let the worst massacre since the second world war occur on their watch... you need to step back and learn some shit dumbass
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:14 pm

of the american troops that were in the area at the time i've spoken to one, was real good friends with him actually, and he says its one of the biggest regrets of his life that he didn't disobey orders to stop what happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 pm

The U.N are hopeless. I hope every person involved in the killing of the Bosnians suffers long and hard before dying.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 pm

i understand not wanting to get troops on the ground and all, but to put an arms embargo on Bosnia while Serbia controlled every base and pretty much 95 percent of the weapons that belonged to the former YUGO was one of the dumbest things EVER! we had to fight with fucking pitchforks as if it was the 1700s!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:22 pm

seriously, our town had 17 rifles for about 120 ppl, I KNOW THIS BECAUSE THE RIFLES WERE KEPT AT MY GRANDPARENTS HOUSE!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 pm

but i really don't want to get into this as it brings the worst out of me... i just thought i'd post this in remembrance of the victims of the horrible massacre
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:48 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Srebrenica was a NATO "save zone" controlled mostly by Dutch troops, who let the worst massacre since the second world war occur on their watch... you need to step back and learn some shit dumbass

did a NATO multi lateral force stop a genocide?

now look at how we did when we turned down NATO support and led uni - lateral war against Iraq

General Wesley Clark was supreme commander of the NATO forces and we stopped a genocide, how many americans died in Libya??

Its really simple, I have seen the outcome of multi lateral forces with NATO interventionon in 1999 and 2011
and I have seen a uni lateral american invasion of a country in 2003

go ahead, argue that the uni lateral invasion was more effective

you will be the clear dumbass
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Yea, allowing 8000 men and boys get slaughtered is stopping a genocide... Do you read what you type ever? Sometimes I wish wolf wasnt banned cuz he really fucked you're ass sideways when it came to this section. This is the reason I never was for a politics section... Ps, how many civilians has the US killed in the middle east since the war started?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Wolf isnt banned
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Bird, do you know that the Srebrenica massacre was actually in a UN SAFE ZONE?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Milosevic led the largest genocide since Hitler in that region

sorry NATO intervened

why did Milosevic get condemned in his own trial that wasn't an "american kangaroo court"
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:55 pm

you guys here about the UN gun treaty that is getting a lot of support from the Obama administration? Has the NRA up in arms lol!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/07/11/un-arms-treaty-could-put-us-gun-owners-in-foreign-sights-say-critics/

they're coming for the guns. They are currently training the Army to disarm American citizens. Leaked Army documents confirm this.

The UN has committed more crimes against humanity then any of the good charity work they have done. The United States should follow the Constitution, not U.N NATO IMF World Government.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 pm

Dude you're a complete fucking idiot... I'm sorry but I really think you've smoked your self retarded! Lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:58 pm

That was directed at bird, not you oggs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:59 pm

Killer, Bird has absolutely no clue when it comes to this section. He is so brain washed by the U.S government. Wolf use to school him bad. Don't bother getting into an argument with him as you'll only lose brain cells.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:00 am

we aren't talking about america in Iraq under Bush we are talking about Milosevic, lets examinee his charges

27 counts of war crimes from 1992 to 1995, shelling of Sarajevo, mass killings of thousands of muslim children at Srebrencia , ya it was a UN proclaimed safe area BUT WHAT DID HE DO??? killed thousands there.

Wanna talk about the Omraska detention camp that mirrored Nazi camps?????

10,000+ killings and over 250,000 deportations

Why did he die in the Hague????

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:00 am

freakzilla wrote:
Killer, Bird has absolutely no clue when it comes to this section. He is so brain washed by the U.S government. Wolf use to school him bad. Don't bother getting into an argument with him as you'll only lose brain cells.
Ii know man, it's pretty funny to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:01 am

freakzilla wrote:

thanks for validating my entire argument

when freak is against you, you can feel safe in knowing you are more than likely in the right (especially when it comes to mma)

ya man, fuck america, lets go genocide some people!!!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:04 am

freakzilla wrote:

I argued with wolf on Iraq war,Al Qaeda, Israel and TSA

which one do you care to bitch about???

Last edited by Birdofthad on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:04 am

Birdofthad wrote:
we aren't talking about america in Iraq under Bush we are talking about Milosevic, lets examinee his charges

27 counts of war crimes from 1992 to 1995, shelling of Sarajevo, mass killings of thousands of muslim children at Srebrencia , ya it was a UN proclaimed safe area BUT WHAT DID HE DO??? killed thousands there.

The massacre could have been stopped if it wasn't for UN, WHO WAS THERE WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING! This is all I'm trying to tell you! I know who was responsible for it, all I'm saying is it could have been avoided by a simple order by the UN, who stood by as Muslim men and boys were getting bussed OU to the hills and gunned down one by one! How is that hard for you to understand you dumb motherfucker!?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:05 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

The massacre could have been stopped if it wasn't for UN, WHO WAS THERE WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING! This is all I'm trying to tell you! I know who was responsible for it, all I'm saying is it could have been avoided by a simple order by the UN, who stood by as Muslim men and boys were getting bussed OU to the hills and gunned down one by one! How is that hard for you to understand you dumb motherfucker!?

so you blame the U.N.

NOT THE MAN THAT CARRIED OUT THE MASSACRE

HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:06 am

Birdofthad wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

thanks for validating my entire argument

when freak is against you, you can feel safe in knowing you are more than likely in the right (especially when it comes to mma)

ya man, fuck america, lets go genocide some people!!!

Yeah that's why i'm the pick em champ and have held the title for 8 straight defenses. I must know nothing. Rolling Eyes This coming from a guy that still thinks the Shamrock's are good enough to compete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN Empty

Back to top Go down

tx for everything UN
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-
Jump to: