Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

tx for everything UN

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

tx for everything UN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:07 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
we aren't talking about america in Iraq under Bush we are talking about Milosevic, lets examinee his charges

27 counts of war crimes from 1992 to 1995, shelling of Sarajevo, mass killings of thousands of muslim children at Srebrencia , ya it was a UN proclaimed safe area BUT WHAT DID HE DO??? killed thousands there.

Wanna talk about the Omraska detention camp that mirrored Nazi camps?????

10,000+ killings and over 250,000 deportations

Why did he die in the Hague????

The massacre could have been stopped if it wasn't for UN, WHO WAS THERE WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING! This is all I'm trying to tell you! I know who was responsible for it, all I'm saying is it could have been avoided by a simple order by the UN, who stood by as Muslim men and boys were getting bussed OU to the hills and gunned down one by one! How is that hard for you to understand you dumb motherfucker!?

don't want to talk about Omraska?????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:07 am

Birdofthad wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Killer, Bird has absolutely no clue when it comes to this section. He is so brain washed by the U.S government. Wolf use to school him bad. Don't bother getting into an argument with him as you'll only lose brain cells.

I argued with wolf on Iraq war,Al Qaeda, Israel and TSA

which one do you care to bitch about???

You didn't argue with Wolf about anything. He just made you his bitch on all topics.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 am

Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
we aren't talking about america in Iraq under Bush we are talking about Milosevic, lets examinee his charges

27 counts of war crimes from 1992 to 1995, shelling of Sarajevo, mass killings of thousands of muslim children at Srebrencia , ya it was a UN proclaimed safe area BUT WHAT DID HE DO??? killed thousands there.

The massacre could have been stopped if it wasn't for UN, WHO WAS THERE WHILE IT WAS HAPPENING! This is all I'm trying to tell you! I know who was responsible for it, all I'm saying is it could have been avoided by a simple order by the UN, who stood by as Muslim men and boys were getting bussed OU to the hills and gunned down one by one! How is that hard for you to understand you dumb motherfucker!?

don't want to talk about Omraska?????

tx for everything UN - Page 2 Image084

tx for everything UN - Page 2 Trnopolje+Concentration+Camp+in+Prijedor+Bosnia

tx for everything UN - Page 2 Trnopolje+Concentration+Camp+in+Bosnia

Last edited by Birdofthad on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 am

Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

so you blame the U.N.

NOT THE MAN THAT CARRIED OUT THE MASSACRE

HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT
Are seriously this fckig retarded? Ok, so the UN places an arms embargo on Bosnia, places a supposed safe zone, and then lets the Serbs buss out 8000 unarmed men and boys to get killed hike under their prottected watch... And yet you don't see ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!? I'm done here, I've lost every bit of respect that I had for you as a man... Good grief!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:12 am

killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

so you blame the U.N.

HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT
Are seriously this fckig retarded? Ok, so the UN places an arms embargo on Bosnia, places a supposed safe zone, and then lets the Serbs buss out 8000 unarmed men and boys to get killed hike under their prottected watch... And yet you don't see ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!? I'm done here, I've lost every bit of respect that I had for you as a man... Good grief!

defending this??? I really don't give a shit what you think

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:14 am

Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

so you blame the U.N.

HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT

defending this??? I really don't give a shit what you think

Quote :
Omarska camp was a concentration camp run by Bosnian Serb forces in Omarska, set up during Prijedor massacre for Bosniak and Croat men and women.[1][2] Functioning in the first months of the Bosnian War in 1992, it was one of 677 alleged detention centers and camps set up throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina during the war.[3] While nominally an "investigation center" or "assembly point" for members of the non-Serb population,[1] Human Rights Watch classified Omarska as a concentration camp

HOW AM I DEFENDING ANY OF THIS WHEN MY PEOPLE WERE THE ONES IN THIS PRISON! YOU FUCKING DUMB IDIOT! IT WAS A FUCKING CONCENTRATION CAMP HELD BY BOSNIAN SERBS!!!!

YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT, AND NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB INBRED PIECE OF SHIT!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:15 am

MY GRANDFATHER WAS IN THAT PRISON FOR 2 YEARS YOU PIECE OF SHIT! go fucking die you useless piece of life
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:18 am

go read a book
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:22 am

as a 7 year old, i've walked by pitts, holes, rows and piles of dead bodies, if you think the UN did the right thing then i have nothing more to say to you.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 am

Bosnians muslims were being held in the camps??? yes

This was a Serb run prison camp that held Bosnian muslims

Serb run prison killing muslim bosnians

That country, a non-Warsaw Pact communist nation composed of six separate republics, raged with ethnic strife as it broke apart during the fall of communism.

One of many Balkan war crimes suspects who have been brought to The Hague, Milosevic was the best-known symbol and the most politically powerful, and authorities had been attempting to prove that he backed or even authorized violence by Serb forces.

He faced charges of crimes against humanity, violations of the laws and customs of war, and genocide, an explosive charge emanating from the Bosnian conflict, in which tens of thousands of Bosnian Muslims were killed or chased from their homes by Bosnian Serb forces in Srebrenica, where about 8,000 males were killed, and Sarajevo, a city terrorized by a Bosnian-Serb-led siege.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:32 am

The Omarska was another Serb-run concentration camp near Prijedor, one of seven municipalities where genocide had taken place between 1992-1995 Bosnian war, according to the International Criminal Tribunal at the Hague. Thousands of Bosniak civilians were detained, tortured, raped,
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 am

Birdofthad wrote:

Bosnians muslims were being held in the camps??? yes

This was a Serb run prison camp that held Bosnian muslims

Serb run prison killing muslim bosnians

That country, a non-Warsaw Pact communist nation composed of six separate republics, raged with ethnic strife as it broke apart during the fall of communism.

One of many Balkan war crimes suspects who have been brought to The Hague, Milosevic was the best-known symbol and the most politically powerful, and authorities had been attempting to prove that he backed or even authorized violence by Serb forces.

He faced charges of crimes against humanity, violations of the laws and customs of war, and genocide, an explosive charge emanating from the Bosnian conflict, in which tens of thousands of Bosnian Muslims were killed or chased from their homes by Bosnian Serb forces in Srebrenica, where about 8,000 males were killed, and Sarajevo, a city terrorized by a Bosnian-Serb-led siege.

what are you trying to say here? i think you're confused... or just stupid, maybe ignorant... but as i said, im done with your dumbass
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:35 am

After the London Conference, NATO planned an aggressive new air campaign against the Bosnian Serbs. On August 28, 1995, Serb forces launched a mortar shell at the Sarajevo marketplace killing 37 people. Admiral Leighton Smith, the NATO commander recommended that NATO launch retaliatory air strikes under that plan, Operation Deliberate Force [10]. On August 30, 1995, NATO officially launched Operation Deliberate Force with large-scale bombing of Serb targets. The bombing lasted until September 20, 1995 and involved attacks on 338 individual targets.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am

Birdofthad wrote:
After the London Conference, NATO planned an aggressive new air campaign against the Bosnian Serbs. On August 28, 1995, Serb forces launched a mortar shell at the Sarajevo marketplace killing 37 people. Admiral Leighton Smith, the NATO commander recommended that NATO launch retaliatory air strikes under that plan, Operation Deliberate Force [10]. On August 30, 1995, NATO officially launched Operation Deliberate Force with large-scale bombing of Serb targets. The bombing lasted until September 20, 1995 and involved attacks on 338 individual targets.
I AM NOT A BOSNIAN SERB! I AM A BOSNIAN MUSLIM! i know what the serbs did, you don't have to remind me!

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am

Likewise, the fact that the NATO’s intervention put an end to the Serbian aggression and subsequently the suffering of the Bosnians and Kosovars is a justification in itself. Some experts assert that the NATO’s intervention merely exacerbated the conflict in Kosovo. This is inaccurate, all we know for sure is that it stopped the war, didn’t it? What was the alternative? Stand by and do nothing? Watch innocent people being slaughtered every day? That is cowardice. When an innocent person is suffering then we are morally obliged to put an end to that person’s suffering. Indifference and apathy are by far the worst qualities a person can have.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Likewise, the fact that the NATO’s intervention put an end to the Serbian aggression and subsequently the suffering of the Bosnians and Kosovars is a justification in itself. Some experts assert that the NATO’s intervention merely exacerbated the conflict in Kosovo. This is inaccurate, all we know for sure is that it stopped the war, didn’t it? What was the alternative? Stand by and do nothing? Watch innocent people being slaughtered every day? That is cowardice. When an innocent person is suffering then we are morally obliged to put an end to that person’s suffering. Indifference and apathy are by far the worst qualities a person can have.

IT WAS COWARDICE TO STAND BY AND LET 8000 PEOPLE GET SLAUGHTERED IN THE FIRST PLACE!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:38 am

then I don't understand why you are defending Milosevic????

he killed thousands of muslims??
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:39 am

you really shouldnt be this involved in politics, you are clueless when it comes to it. go work at a burger king or something. come on man, you're just burying yourself even deeper

you tried to tell me that i was covering up a concentration camp in which my people were killed and tortured in... why would i do that? whats your angle brah?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:39 am

Hitler "they were just Jews"

Milosevic "they were just muslims"

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:40 am

Birdofthad wrote:
then I don't understand why you are defending Milosevic????

he killed thousands of muslims??

WHEN DID I DEFEND MILOSEVIC YOU DUMB FUCKING IDIOT!!! I KNOW VERY WELL WHAT HE DID!!! IF I COULD HAVE I WOULD HAVE SMASHED HIS HEAD IN WITH MY FUCKING FIST! GO LEARN TO READ!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:41 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Hitler "they were just Jews"

Milosevic "they were just muslims"

again, not once did i defend a man who in my opinion ruined my life, killed over 200000 of my people and resulted in nightmares which i still have every other night! the most evil man i've ever known and heard of

Last edited by killerofchicken on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:42 am

So NATO intervenes and stops Milosevic from a larger genocide and your mad at NATO not Milosevic

ya that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:43 am

Birdofthad wrote:
So NATO intervenes and stops Milosevic from a larger genocide and your mad at NATO not Milosevic

ya that makes sense.

NATO WAS THERE WHEN THE MASSACRE HAPPENED, THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED IT BUT THEY DID NOTHING! do you understand what im trying to tell you? go fuck yourself you dumb son of a bitch

please dont direct any comments towards me again... please just ignore me as i have no more patients for you
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:45 am

December 9, 1990 -- Milosevic elected president in Serbia's first multi-party election since World War II.

June 25, 1991 -- Croatia and Slovenia proclaim independence.

June 1991 -- Yugoslav tanks fail to crush Slovenian independence. Fighting begins in Croatia between Croats and ethnic Serbs.

December 19, 1991 -- Rebel Serbs declare independence in Krajina region which makes up almost a third of Croatia.

December 1991 -- In Bosnia, the most ethnically mixed Yugoslav republic, Serb minority holds unofficial referendum opposing separation from Yugoslavia. Local Serb leaders proclaim new republic separate from Bosnia.

January 1992 -- U.N. forces enter Croatia and fighting subsides.

February 29 -- March 1, 1991 -- Bosnia's Muslims and Croats vote for independence in referendum boycotted by Serbs.

April 6, 1991 -- War breaks out between Bosnian government and local Serbs, who start 1992-1995 siege of capital Sarajevo.

January 1993 -- Bosnia peace efforts fail, war breaks out between Muslims and Croats, previously allied against Serbs.

1995 -- Two major thrusts by Croatian forces recover most of Serb-held territory and 150,000 Serbs flee to Serbia.

November 21, 1995 -- Following NATO air strikes against Bosnian Serbs, Milosevic joins presidents of Bosnia and Croatia in peace agreement at U.S.-sponsored talks at Dayton, Ohio.

July 15, 1997 -- Milosevic elected Yugoslav president by federal parliament, steps down as Serbian president after serving maximum two terms.

March 1998 -- Milosevic rejects calls for international action in Kosovo.

September 24, 1998 -- NATO issues ultimatum to Milosevic to stop crackdown on Kosovo Albanians or face air strikes.

March 18-19 -- Kosovo Albanians sign peace deal in France but Yugoslavia rejects it. Peace talks break up in failure.

March 24 -- NATO warplanes begin air campaign against targets throughout Yugoslavia.

May 27 -- U.N. war crimes tribunal confirms it has indicted Milosevic as war criminal.

June 10 -- NATO suspends its bombing campaign after Serb troops begin to withdraw from Kosovo.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:46 am

ya Im the dumb son of a bitch

I blame NATO

NOT THE MAN WHO ORCHESTRATED THE GENOCIDE

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tx for everything UN   tx for everything UN - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

tx for everything UN
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Politics & Religion-