Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.

Go down 
+6
Wolfgangsta
Andrew the Raider King
Birdofthad
timthebim
GDPofDRC
Ninja
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. Empty
PostSubject: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:49 pm

Perez caught Albert in an armbar and Wislow just stops the fight......no tapout....no verbal submission.... No
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Was just about to post this, we got Winslow problems already!

I wonder if she will get the Bud Johnson treatment and be benched for the rest of the night like at TFC22 last weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:01 pm

I heard from alot of people that the only reason she still gets assignments is because she threatens athletic commissions with discrimination lawsuits.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Figured it would be some Title IX type of thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 5:47 pm

Ninja wrote:
I heard from alot of people that the only reason she still gets assignments is because she threatens athletic commissions with discrimination lawsuits.

BJ This is why she still gets jobs.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:23 pm

in fairness, the dude has admitted to yelling.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:39 pm

Well if she screwed up, it will be reviewed. If she did the right thing it will get reviewed. Regardless, she will make mistakes and eventually get better. I haven't yelled about Mazzagatti in a while and he used to be worse than her. Thought Yves Levigne still fucks it up whacky once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:21 pm

1. the guy yelled which is a verbal submission according to the rule book. Kim followed the rules here. Not a bad stoppage.

2. she got her balls busted majorly behind the scenes for this anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:30 am

Ninja wrote:

couldn't they just fire her and claim they thought she was a bloke from looking at her?

there isn't a court in the land that would rule in her favour Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:32 am

heyoooo
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:37 am

Kim just looks like the type of person that suffers from halitosis.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 am

[youtube][/youtube]
This has to be the worst officiating in the history of MMA. Amateur fighter Justin Kristie is caught in a triangle choke, he taps which the official fails to spot. He goes out from the choke and the referee still fails to stop the fight. After being allowed to continue AFTER BEING CHOKED OUT he would "win" the fight by TKO.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/8/2/3215115/this-has-to-be-the-worst-officiating-in-the-history-of-mma-amateur
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:33 pm

How in da fuck does that fight continue? I guess I can see the taps being interpreted as strikes. But he is out and convulsing on the ground, come on now. Start watching from around the 4:15 mark to see what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:25 pm

OU wrote:
How in da fuck does that fight continue? I guess I can see the taps being interpreted as strikes. But he is out and convulsing on the ground, come on now. Start watching from around the 4:15 mark to see what I'm talking about.

Truly hilarious. Doctor is there, camera guys in the ring, fights over. Nope.

Now I do give the ref a pass on the tap, did not look like a tap, and I don't even mind him not seeing the guy was out while in the choke, cause the end of the round came right then. But then, once the rnd ends, and the guy is flopping like a fish, like the amputated leg of a daddy long leg? and again, the dr is there too. That had to be a southern state.

But then he comes back to KO the guy, and it did look like he was up within the one minute between rnds time. Is that validating the ref's decision? What is the rule there? But man, u do have to stop that fight.

Now that was not amateur was it?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Usually when someone is unable to get up and go to their corner between rounds the fight is stopped. Also, he was clearly unconscious for at least a few seconds after the bell. Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:02 am

I guess that power nap between rounds really paid off in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.   Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kim Winslow with the worst stoppage ever.
Page 1 of 1