Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Jones Arrested

Go down 
+13
franklinfan2
GDPofDRC
timthebim
Birdofthad
Cu Bu
Ludo
captain organic
KingsOwn19
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
acccardinal12
Farmer1906
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:03 pm

I was doing the Budweiser catchphrase from the commercials "Here we go". Doesn't anyone remember the commercial Jones did for Bud?

Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 536591_754548876287_44601309_34658365_2090463124_n
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 10:49 pm

Ludo wrote:
I was doing the Budweiser catchphrase from the commercials "Here we go". Doesn't anyone remember the commercial Jones did for Bud?

Ha, my bad, tack my line on one of the other responses then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:41 am

Ludo wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 Nelson_ha_ha_answer_2_xlarge
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:21 pm

captain organic wrote:
Dumb. U have tons of $$$, pay a buddy to stay sober and drive u around.

Lucky he didn't kill someone.

Like Mel Gibson?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 7gmnr928
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Jon Jones wrote:
"Man I haven't added anyone new to my Facebook page in like three years and right now I'm so glad that I haven't. It has literally been sickening to have so many people try to kick me while I'm down. At the same time, I totally understand, I gave them the leeway to. I screwed up, big time. Just needed to say thank you to all you guys for being amazing friends/supporters.

Always having to deal with so many critics, haters and fickle mma fans, I almost forgot how strong of a home base I had (607 and people that knew me before I was a champion fighter). Although the hell that will come with this hasn't even started yet, I want you guys to know how much better you've all made me feel, not only about this situation but about life, everything. It's good to feel that people are there and care. With that being said, I felt I should apologize to you first.

I'm truly sorry to those of you that I may have embarrassed in any way, to those of you with kids that I may have let down. I will prove to them as well as to myself, that no matter what is happening in life, we can always work our way back and make things even better than before. Reading you guys uplifting comments was a great reminder for me to not give up on who I am or all the hateful people. I'm not gonna allow this situation to outweigh the positive. I love you guys right back and I promise to make things right. PS sorry about the terrible grammar Smile"

What a bitch.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:28 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/21/3034531/police-report-jon-jones-ufc-drivers-license-dui

lol, He got pulled over in November for driving his Bentley like a newb with a suspended license! This guy is so lucky he didn't senselessly kill someone and he wants to scold his haters?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:35 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
You know what he is? a great big phony

maybe now he can drop the obviously contrived good ol boy act and start being Jon Jones.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 BoneColdBeerTruck2
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:47 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:
"Man I haven't added anyone new to my Facebook page in like three years and right now I'm so glad that I haven't. It has literally been sickening to have so many people try to kick me while I'm down. At the same time, I totally understand, I gave them the leeway to. I screwed up, big time. Just needed to say thank you to all you guys for being amazing friends/supporters.

Always having to deal with so many critics, haters and fickle mma fans, I almost forgot how strong of a home base I had (607 and people that knew me before I was a champion fighter). Although the hell that will come with this hasn't even started yet, I want you guys to know how much better you've all made me feel, not only about this situation but about life, everything. It's good to feel that people are there and care. With that being said, I felt I should apologize to you first.

I'm truly sorry to those of you that I may have embarrassed in any way, to those of you with kids that I may have let down. I will prove to them as well as to myself, that no matter what is happening in life, we can always work our way back and make things even better than before. Reading you guys uplifting comments was a great reminder for me to not give up on who I am or all the hateful people. I'm not gonna allow this situation to outweigh the positive. I love you guys right back and I promise to make things right. PS sorry about the terrible grammar Smile"

What a bitch.

Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 Gqbxr
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:35 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Jon Jones wrote:

What a bitch.

All he needed to do was own it, apologize to the fans (not just his), say he won't do it again, and thank those who supported him while he's effed up.

Dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:43 pm

so basically Jones has made it clear by his FB post he doesn't give a shit about any of his fans, just the 600 friends he had on FB before he got famous????

officially done giving this guy a pass, he is a D Bag
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:44 pm

you see when I hit them with my car, I am helping them, I am removing their fear and helping them grow stronger.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:51 pm

i think i'd like Jon more if he just went around being 100 percent the douche he is. It just annoys people when they have to see the douche leak through the fake cover of a humble do gooder family man who helps old ladies cross the street, chases down muggers, and never does anything wrong while being the first person to tell you how good a person he is.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:19 pm

He can kiss that Nike thing that he was here in Oregon for at the campus a few weeks ago goodbye for now, he will probably get it at some point as the dude is a straight freak in the cage, people were probably scared to take his keys away, still how drunk do you have to be to crash your car, and why is it always athletes that do this shit, you have money pay someone to drive your ass around in your Bentley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:10 am

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/5/30/3053930/pic-jon-jones-female-passenger-cara-johnson-who-was-in-the-car-that

Jones had 2 female "friends" in the car with him. Neither one was his fiance/mother of his children...just doesn't look good. May not be cheating on his girl, but sure looks that way.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:06 am

Quote :
Michelle L. Vojtisek and Cara Johnson, both 25, sustained cuts, bruises and swelling from the collision and were transported to Wilson Hospital for treatment, according to the report. Both air bags had been deployed during the crash.

Johnson, who was in the front passenger seat, attended Union-Endicott High with Jones, according to online records.

An uninjured Jones had "slurred speech and glassy bloodshot eyes," smelled of alcohol and was unsteady on his feet when asked to step out of his vehicle, wrote the arresting officer.

The fighter "politely refused" multiple requests to take sobriety and breathalyzer tests at the scene and after he was arrested and taken into custody, said Binghamton Police Dept. Captain John Chapman. Toxicology tests were not conducted, as there were no serious injuries, said Chapman.

Quote :
"There were no skids marks at the scene," wrote the arresting officer. "It appeared as though Jones was attempting a turn north onto Helen [St.] and miscalculated his turn."

Jones, who lives in Ithaca with his fiancée, Jessie Moses, and their two young daughters, Leah and Carmen, was also cited seven months earlier in Albuquerque, N.M. -- where he trains for fights -- for driving with a suspended license. That charge was dismissed in March for failure to prosecute. Jones's New York license was active at the time of his May arrest.

Jones was also involved in documented multi-vehicle accidents in January 2011 in New Mexico and in New York in December 2008 and January 2009. Jones was not found at fault for any of the accidents, but was cited for "unsafe passing" in the January 2009 collision with his fiancée and newborn daughter in the car with him. None of the accidents involved alcohol consumption, according to the reports.

Drunk in the car with 2 women that are not his fiancee. The name Bobby Patrino comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 0531-jon-bones-jones-mugshot-2_large
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:50 pm

pssh, he can't even deliver a mugshot that isnt smug.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:06 pm

OU wrote:
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/5/30/3053930/pic-jon-jones-female-passenger-cara-johnson-who-was-in-the-car-that

Jones had 2 female "friends" in the car with him. Neither one was his fiance/mother of his children...just doesn't look good. May not be cheating on his girl, but sure looks that way.

I don't think that's any secret. Rashad without saying as much certainly made comments along the lines of Jones being with a lot of women
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:39 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
OU wrote:

I don't think that's any secret. Rashad without saying as much certainly made comments along the lines of Jones being with a lot of women
IMO cheating on your soon to be wife and mother of you children while attempting to create an image as a great family man is just as bad as claiming you will never have to worry about having a DUI/DWI right before you get busted for DUI/DWI. You want to pretend to be some kind of Christian role model, you gotta get called out on this kind of shit.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:21 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/21/3034531/police-report-jon-jones-ufc-drivers-license-dui

lol, He got pulled over in November for driving his Bentley like a newb with a suspended license! This guy is so lucky he didn't senselessly kill someone and he wants to scold his haters?

he's just a dick in that case, ban him from driving for 12 months and give him a 100 hour community service order. maybe that teaches him.

presumably if his license was suspended prior to being stopped in november he must've done something before that to get his license suspended? take his license and make him scrub graffiti off some walls, maybe then he grows up a bit.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:27 am

I'm glad no one was hurt in the wreck but I can't help but smile that mr I was the kid that ratted the other kids out and all that other high and mighty BS got caught fucking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones Arrested   Jon Jones Arrested - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones Arrested
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next