Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'

Go down 
+6
Bigs03
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
cheekynffc
OU
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
We don't win in it because our best athletes are too busy going into sports that people actually give a shit about lol
aha.... keep on dreamin matey
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:25 pm

I didn't realize that was seriously a topic up for debate. America's best athletes don't go into basketball, football, and baseball before soccer? That's news to me
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:27 pm

football and baseball arent even played in europe... and basketball is a very competitive sport worldwide, hell even yugoslavia has won that shit
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:48 pm

I'm not a fan of soccer, but foot meets mouth once again with Dana.

Of course, they won't hestitate to promote the soccer backgrounds of Aldo and Florian and how that makes them better fighters when playing the sport itself takes no talent.

little kids play every sport, does not mean they play it well.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:49 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
football and baseball arent even played in europe... and basketball is a very competitive sport worldwide, hell even yugoslavia has won that shit

Only because of Divac and Peja. So basically, the Kings won the gold medal that year.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:27 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I didn't realize that was seriously a topic up for debate. America's best athletes don't go into basketball, football, and baseball before soccer? That's news to me

They certainly do, only the best athletes in the world can do it.

Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 Randydavidwells-1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Soccer is a great sport and you have to be an elite athlete to make it to the top. Dana is retarded when it comes to his comments here.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:11 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Only because of Divac and Peja. So basically, the Kings won the gold medal that year.

damn. i lose again!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:12 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Soccer is a great sport and you have to be an elite athlete to make it to the top. Dana is retarded when it comes to his comments here.

could have ended it there lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:21 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:36 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
basketball is just netball for black men and fuck all happens until the last two minutes anyway.

By that logic Soccer is just kickball for hispanics. Don't be so overtly stupid, it's unbecoming.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:37 pm

Ludo wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:
basketball is just netball for black men and fuck all happens until the last two minutes anyway.

By that logic Soccer is just kickball for hispanics. Don't be so overtly stupid, it's unbecoming.
i dont get either one of those. lol

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Is it time to move this to the trash yet?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:44 pm

Fuck soccer
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 Trollface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:04 pm

Tallywhackernincompoop
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:35 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2012/4/3/2922319/mls-jimmy-conrad-soccer-dana-white-ufc-open-letter-video
Quote :
"Why would a tough guy like you feel so threatened by soccer that you needed to go off on it unprovoked? Is it maybe because you know the one thing any three-year-old can do is fight? Hell, mine spent a whole year fighting me. But that shouldn't threaten you. I'm pretty you could hype a fight between two three-year-olds and make it the biggest thing since the "Thrilla in Manilla." But you wouldn't do that, would you? Because you know that three-year-olds don't understand the techniques, or tactics, or subtleties of your sport. Well, same goes for ours.... Here's what I'm going to do. Because I like you, I'm going to give you the opportunity to join me and a few friends for a game of soccer. Since you believe playing soccer requires no talent, I'm sure you'll be the star. Unless you're scared."
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:47 pm

cheekynffc wrote:
OU wrote:
This years March Madness hasn't been on par with some in the past. But back and forth intense battles, winner goes home, buzzer beaters, man you gotta love that shit. I might agree that the NBA regular season can be hit and miss. But NCAA and NBA post season games are great. Seeing stars become super stars under the big lights is good shit.

each to their own i suppose, i don't know why i bother getting into these arguments as nobody ever changes anybodies mind hahaha. football (soccer), cricket and rugby union were the main sports i used to play as a kid, i don't need to ask what you yanks think about those hahaha.

i was also a keen player of tennis and boxing which will be more familiar.

My son is playing rugby in college.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'    Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White: Soccer Is 'The Least Talented Sport On Earth'
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3