Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is human cockfighting?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

What is human cockfighting?  Empty
PostSubject: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:47 am

http://humancockfighting.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-is-human-cockfighting.html

Feedback would be cool. Post here but try to show some love over there. Also, if anyone knows about blogspot and wants to write/help out that would also be cool. I need a graphic designer for this and my other site anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 am

Not bad at all dude. I liked it. Best sentence right here lol

The moment a politician or senile dick-wad old media writer utters the term, it causes the internet and blogsphere to explode worse than Bryan Caraway on twitter when his masculinity is threatened by a motherfuckin' boss who happens to have a vagina and a borderline Satanic armbar.

I think you started strong and then faded alittle toward the end but overall I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 am

Really? I liked the end I think better and actually felt like my first paragraph sucked.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:37 am

You have your own site? Is it called Emmery's Place?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:42 am

Its a blogspot. Not a forum. If you got game, you're welcome to post articles/op ed pieces too.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:52 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Really? I liked the end I think better and actually felt like my first paragraph sucked.

Well my opinion is certianly not professional on this kinda shit lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:54 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Its a blogspot. Not a forum. If you got game, you're welcome to post articles/op ed pieces too.
Let's not pretend I know how to string together enough sentences to be interesting. I swear, you don't even know me anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:02 am

OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:
Let's not pretend I know how to string together enough sentences to be interesting. I swear, you don't even know me anymore.

I never pretended that. I was extending you an olive branch out of faux politeness and simultaneously asking you to slam dunk an NBA regulation rim when I knew you can't, for perverse enjoyment. I however, probably could not slam dunk an NBA rim lowered to wheel chair Olympics levels. Why are you bringing up basketball anyway? Fuck you OU. These are not good memories for me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
OU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

I never pretended that. I was extending you an olive branch out of faux politeness and simultaneously asking you to slam dunk an NBA regulation rim when I knew you can't, for perverse enjoyment. I however, probably could not slam dunk an NBA rim lowered to wheel chair Olympics levels. Why are you bringing up basketball anyway? Fuck you OU. These are not good memories for me.
Those words you used were just way too big. So I'll just smile and nod. Good post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is human cockfighting?    What is human cockfighting?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What is human cockfighting?
Page 1 of 1