Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter

Go down 
+5
killerofchicken
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
LA
oggy420
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:59 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
MoH and AC both come out in October. I won't make the same mistake with AC, I'll wait until it goes on sale. I still haven't played Revelations. But MoH could be the game that brings me back to online multiplayer.

Frankly you'd be better getting AC3 first and waiting for MH when it goes on sale, AC looks like game of the year.
I haven't even started the last AC game yet, which I pre-ordered lol. I don't know why I haven't played the game, I love the franchise and the story line. But fact is I haven't played it so I won't get AC 3 until I do. I'm more likely to jump on MoH then I am AC right now. But I need to get AC in my 360 eventually. Sooner then later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:03 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
MoH and AC both come out in October. I won't make the same mistake with AC, I'll wait until it goes on sale. I still haven't played Revelations. But MoH could be the game that brings me back to online multiplayer.

Frankly you'd be better getting AC3 first and waiting for MH when it goes on sale, AC looks like game of the year.
I haven't even started the last AC game yet, which I pre-ordered lol. I don't know why I haven't played the game, I love the franchise and the story line. But fact is I haven't played it so I won't get AC 3 until I do. I'm more likely to jump on MoH then I am AC right now. But I need to get AC in my 360 eventually. Sooner then later.

Revelations was a good game but it was the third Ezio outing and it was beginning to get slightly stale. AC3 is a proper sequel with a cool setting, bypass Revalations and go straight to AC3 !!

Medal Of Honor will be good but lets be honest here it's just another shooter.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:33 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Revelations was a good game but it was the third Ezio outing and it was beginning to get slightly stale. AC3 is a proper sequel with a cool setting, bypass Revalations and go straight to AC3 !!

Medal Of Honor will be good but lets be honest here it's just another shooter.
No thanks. I have spent the time to play through all the AC games start to finish, I'm going play out the entire series. I want to see them tie up Ezio's life, I want to see the storyline progress, I'll get to AC3 eventually. I can't skip Revalations, especially since I dropped $60 on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:34 am

Just use youtube.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:50 am

Ali wrote:
Just use youtube.
I'm playing the game and there is nothing you can do to stop me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:53 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Just use youtube.
I'm playing the game and there is nothing you can do to stop me!

I have instructed Herman Cain to use his telepathic powers to stop you.
Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 391744_10151255886631800_1031647854_n
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:55 am

Herman Cain is a quitter, no respect.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:19 am

It's in your best interest to take advice from ali about MoH, you don't know what that game is like OU, you have never played a MoH on 360. You should play CoD, lets be honest CoD is not another CoD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:36 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
It's in your best interest to take advice from ali about MoH, you don't know what that game is like OU, you have never played a MoH on 360. You should play CoD, lets be honest CoD is not another CoD.
Do you know if they will have any of the same maps from the last game? A really enjoyed a couple of those maps.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:36 pm

I don't think they will have Kunar base or Kabul city Ruins, which is the primary reason I won't be playing this game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:47 pm

That stadium level sounds cool. I like the Thrashball level on GOW3 and it could work for MoH.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:10 pm

At Weezys right now downloading beta, 1.6 GB.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Watching Ipwnstar4hire play this on his twitch stream channel right now, I want to get on this.

Ludo, the one hour limit information is inaccurate as far as I have been able to discover, I can find nothing to validate it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeah there is no 60 min limit or anything like that. But the game is a lot different then the last MoH, looks and feels a lot different to me. Only played 1 game so far but I'm having fun.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 pm

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-12908-Medal-of-Honor--Warfighter-Multiplayer-Beta-Exclusive-to-Xbox-360.html

My bad. I misread it last night. Apparently participating in the beta gets you 60 minutes of Double XP come release.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Don't like this game at all.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:47 pm

What's the killer of chicken review of the beta? How many rounds did you play? Is it akin to the BF3 or MoH 1 beta?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:52 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
What's the killer of chicken review of the beta? How many rounds did you play? Is it akin to the BF3 or MoH 1 beta?
it just feels weird, I can't explain it. I liked the first MOV a lot more
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:55 pm

It was an epic. Damn, I'm not gonna even get to try this till like late tonight.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Money Mike sent me a message, "It takes some getting used to but I'm having fun so far. It'd be more fun when I game with some friends".
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Is it just the one map? and game mode? How does it compare in regards to the differences between the multi and single player modes from the first one? What kind of clocking ratio does the CPU multiplier for the busing rate reflect? Is there dinosaurs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:54 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey..........................
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:38 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Money Mike sent me a message, "It takes some getting used to but I'm having fun so far. It'd be more fun when I game with some friends".
I agree with this. Takes getting use to, but I'm having fun. Over at Weezys right now, i started the dl on my Xbox before I left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:33 am

It's not bad, if they tweek the spawns and clean up the menu it could be good.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:16 pm

I've been having a good time playing as the assault haven't got the Apache yet but I've got several carpet bombs and some clutch moments. there are a few things they can work on of course it is a beta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next