Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter

Go down 
+5
killerofchicken
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
LA
oggy420
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter Empty
PostSubject: New Medal of Honor game   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:10 pm

Now this shit looks fucking sickk!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:12 pm

I am debating whether I should get this or not, it looks solid but I am just not sure If I should buy it.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:28 pm

all i know is medal of honor has always been a good series. For this game they brought in real special op's soldiers and get their input on the game. Should be at least sick online play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 pm

The multiplayer was made by dice ( Battlefield developers) so it should be excellent.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm

My buddy was tellin me he didn't think it was gonna end up being that good, plus COD coming out too
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:06 pm

yo i played 2k11 with Jordan on the cover and it's absolutely the best basketball video game ever. NBA live or as it is now called NBA elite is being pushed back until the playoff's start because they know they have no shot at competing with 2k now. Plus all the guys who make nba live will be busy playing as jordan lol.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Yeah I was gonna check that out
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 pm

That commerical I keep seeing for 2k11 makes it look like the graphics are fucking horrible lol
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:25 pm

not at all.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyTue May 10, 2011 5:11 pm

I bought this and Black Ops on their release. I still have and frequently play MoH. Better game. Highly underrated and overlooked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:43 am

This game rules. It depicts through fictional characters a real battle from the Afghan war and looks and feels more realistic than COD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:44 am

Is this the same game I need to buy for the BF 3 beta?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:53 am

yes. Ii was in gamestop though recently and I was told they bumped it back up to full price for a new version because of that. You cannot get the beta code with a used version.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:56 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
This game rules. It depicts through fictional characters a real battle from the Afghan war and looks and feels more realistic than COD.

I actually really liked the single player aspect of it. Playing the single player, as a game, it is not impressive. But the story is more engaging to me because of it's parallels to real events, far more interesting then the jerry brockheimer CoD story and compensation for a average built gaming experience, though there are some pretty cool parts to play. The multiplayer and single player were produced separately so they play a lot different and are different gaming experiences. The multi player holds the re playability for me.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyWed May 11, 2011 12:00 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
yes. Ii was in gamestop though recently and I was told they bumped it back up to full price for a new version because of that. You cannot get the beta code with a used version.

Yeah I figured you had to buy it new. But I'd be willing to do that to get the beta. Let me know if you hear a date pop up.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:17 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

i already have this game!!! AWESOME! u still playin this G?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptySat May 14, 2011 10:18 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

i already have this game!!! AWESOME! u still playin this G?

Yesh.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:52 am

So would it be better for me to get this or Brink?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:01 am

OU wrote:
So would it be better for me to get this or Brink?
not familiar with Brink at all
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:53 am

I like MoH way better. But both are good. A lot of people don't like MoH because it came out right before blops.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:56 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
I like MoH way better. But both are good. A lot of people don't like MoH because it came out right before blops.

I'm burnt on Black Ops. But slight chance I get back on that, but if I do it will be on ps3. Right now it looks like BC2, MW2 and GOW 2 are topping my list. But MoH is also in consideration.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:00 am

I'm going to have to learn the maps and wait for my weapons upgrades because starting this late in the game is very rough. I would get sniped about 5 times in 1 min. Just crazy. I'm hoping after that though I can get into it more. For now I'm just pissing people off with rockets and noob tubes.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:27 am

It doesn't take long to get the gear you need. I hardly use any of the level 10 and better eq for assault and gunner, I'm only level 7 on sniper because I usually run and annihilate the other teams snipers.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:31 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
It doesn't take long to get the gear you need. I hardly use any of the level 10 and better eq for assault and gunner, I'm only level 7 on sniper because I usually run and annihilate the other teams snipers.

It was just insane how quickly and often we would get sniped at times. I was surprised we got as many kills as we did with that weak as excuse for a sniper with the red dot. Also I'm hoping I get something besides iron sights on the other weapons.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter EmptyThu May 19, 2011 11:37 am

OU wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

It was just insane how quickly and often we would get sniped at times. I was surprised we got as many kills as we did with that weak as excuse for a sniper with the red dot. Also I'm hoping I get something besides iron sights on the other weapons.
i love that sniper! its so easy to get kills, i use it as an assault rifle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next