Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter

Go down 
+5
killerofchicken
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
LA
oggy420
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:30 pm

You are nuts if you say GOW 3 multiplayer wasn't a success. If you want to say GOW 2 wasn't, then go ahead. It's widely considered to be a failure. But GOW 3 is a great online multiplayer. The best I've ever played. There are always unhappy gamers with every game. But saying it wasn't a success is being a hater or just ignorant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:34 pm

OU wrote:
You are nuts if you say GOW 3 multiplayer wasn't a success. If you want to say GOW 2 wasn't, then go ahead. It's widely considered to be a failure. But GOW 3 is a great online multiplayer. The best I've ever played. There are always unhappy gamers with every game. But saying it wasn't a success is being a hater or just ignorant.

I am only passing on the general consensus amongst fans who've played the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

I am only passing on the general consensus amongst fans who've played the multiplayer.
General consensus LOLOLOLOL yeah fucking right. That game got higher then a 9/10 score on most sites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:43 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

General consensus LOLOLOLOL yeah fucking right. That game got higher then a 9/10 score on most sites.

Uhuh and I was strictly talking about the multiplayer not the whole game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

You are nuts if you think that multiplayer wasn't a success. Like I said GOW 2 sucked online play, massive failure. But GOW 3 was amazing, I never even played the story mode. Just online multiplayer. It was very popular for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:49 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

You are nuts if you think that multiplayer wasn't a success. Like I said GOW 2 sucked online play, massive failure. But GOW 3 was amazing, I never even played the story mode. Just online multiplayer. It was very popular for a long time.

Popularity doesn't always equal a great game, like I said Gears has a loyal fanbase just like Halo and COD so there will always be people playing it regardless of quality or ratings.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Popularity doesn't always equal a great game, like I said Gears has a loyal fanbase just like Halo and COD so there will always be people playing it regardless of quality or ratings.
I can't imagine the generally consensus being poor for GOW 3 multiplayer. They did so much, especially early on to keep it fresh and fun. They had so many great game modes and events on weekends. They eventually expanded and added some of the game modes. I understand not everyone will love it on the same level I do. But I seriously question anyone's judgment if they consider it to be a poor multiplayer. They focused heavy on the online multiplayer after the epic failure in GOW 2.
The game actually did so well they decided to continue the series, even though GOW 3 was suppose to be the end. I know the story mode plays a factor but this is still a game that has heavy focus on online multiplayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:07 pm

So how is it then G-Stone ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Ali wrote:
So how is it then G-Stone ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:35 am

Yeesh now I know why you've kept silent 4/10 ouch.

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:00 pm

I'm really glad they had a beta for it, it saved me 60 bucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:33 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I'm really glad they had a beta for it, it saved me 60 bucks.

And you'll use that $60 for Halo so we can do co-op campaign together !!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 12:51 pm

Got it today for just $25.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:26 am

OU wrote:

That was a waste of money.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

i agree! but even still i ALMOST picked it up for the same price... i am going to regret not getting Forza Horizon for that price tho
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:57 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

i agree! but even still i ALMOST picked it up for the same price... i am going to regret not getting Forza Horizon for that price tho
It's cheap enough to take the risk. I haven't popped it in yet but I will sometime this week. Maybe even today.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Hit me up when you do. I play with a few people who got it together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:00 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

It's cheap enough to take the risk. I haven't popped it in yet but I will sometime this week. Maybe even today.

Keep it sealed, take it back and trade it for Halo 4, Blops II or AC III.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:02 pm

ali , quit being a fag.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Hit me up when you do. I play with a few people who got it together.
I'll come on here and send you a PM before I pop it in. Let me know if you have any planned sessions and I'll try to be on then too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:06 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
ali , quit being a fag.

Admit it Stone Medal Of Honour is a pile of doo doo bukkake.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
ali , quit being a fag.

You have never even played the full version of the game. Admit it, you don't really know what this game offers. Also take that damn u out...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:11 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
ali , quit being a fag.

You have never even played the full version of the game. Admit it, you don't really know what this game offers. Also take that damn u out...

I've played the full version on my mates PS3 and it stunk like my trips to the toilet after I have curry.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:37 pm

The plan is to hit this tonight after watching some fights.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor: Warfighter   Medal Of Honor: Warfighter - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor: Warfighter
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6