Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Jones ready to fight again

Go down 
+9
cascade_run
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
timthebim
Cu Bu
Andrew the Raider King
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:03 am

Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ludo wrote:
I think he's finding every reason not to fight Rashad.

This. Though it could just be mind games to make Rashad even more pissed off.

The first two times it was cute. Now it's looking more and more like Jones won't ever agree to fight Rashad under the guise of one reason after another to avoid saying he don't want none.

I hope it's for that reason because then that would him be showing a weakness which no one has been able to see so far. I think the only way someone has a chance of beating him is in the mental aspect. This might be a case of big brother syndrome. No matter how good you are the older brother usually has the mental edge over the younger.

You might be on to something. We all heard Jon saying Rashad used to lay it on him in practice on the regular before he became a superstar. He very well could still have too much respect for, or look up to Rashad too much to compete against him for keeps.

Yeah I think so. I grew up with a lot of my cousins and they taught me how to fight and take care of myself. We'd spar and wrestle a lot. When we got older I knew I could beat a lot of them but even when they'd go a bit harder out of respect I would never go harder on them.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ludo wrote:
I think he's finding every reason not to fight Rashad.

This. Though it could just be mind games to make Rashad even more pissed off.

The first two times it was cute. Now it's looking more and more like Jones won't ever agree to fight Rashad under the guise of one reason after another to avoid saying he don't want none.

I hope it's for that reason because then that would him be showing a weakness which no one has been able to see so far. I think the only way someone has a chance of beating him is in the mental aspect. This might be a case of big brother syndrome. No matter how good you are the older brother usually has the mental edge over the younger.

You might be on to something. We all heard Jon saying Rashad used to lay it on him in practice on the regular before he became a superstar. He very well could still have too much respect for, or look up to Rashad too much to compete against him for keeps.

Yeah I think so. I grew up with a lot of my cousins and they taught me how to fight and take care of myself. We'd spar and wrestle a lot. When we got older I knew I could beat a lot of them but even when they'd go a bit harder out of respect I would never go harder on them.

COME AT ME BRO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 am

Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:18 am

Jones will beat the fuck out of Rashad when they fight. Not seeing what this has to do with Evans. His fight with Davis has been booked for a long time
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:54 pm

Yall know what time it is...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 2:33 pm

Jones ducked him initially I felt back then but im not going to pretend a guy who walked through Bader, Shogun, Page and The Dragon is scared of Rashad's glass jaw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Jon Jones is human and he doesn't have the chin of hogun either. If Hendo hits him once with the right? Good night. Also, Jones doesn't have Hendo's wrestling ability, so that makes it very interesting. Jones is very unorthodox though and presents smoe serius mismatches...until he gets hit.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:19 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
Jon Jones is human and he doesn't have the chin of hogun either. If Hendo hits him once with the right? Good night. Also, Jones doesn't have Hendo's wrestling ability, so that makes it very interesting. Jones is very unorthodox though and presents smoe serius mismatches...until he gets hit.
im sure Bones wrasslin' will be more than enough for Hendo
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Hendos right is as short and sneaky ever and I imagine his GnP is as dangerous as ever as well. This is no easy fight. No easier than his last three at least....
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:02 pm

I think Jones' MMA wrestling is better than Hendo's at this point. Hendo has the power, chin and experience advantage but I just think Jones will be too much for him. Hendo though can KO him with just 1 punch.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm one of the biggest Jones' haters but I don't see any problem if he matches Hendo in March, the winner takes on Rashad in June or July, perfect timing for Rashad since he usually has 5-6 month layoff between fights. All Rashad has to do is beat Davis and it will sort itself out, I do belive thought that for one reason or another Rashad V Bones won't happen. I do think the timing is a little suspect. The thing going for Hendo that Rampage and Machida did not have, is he will go all out, he will be reckless and he could land the shot that would have all of us cheering and Dana White feeling once again the way he felt when Reem sent Lesnar into retirement
Back to top Go down
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 am

Jones' wrestling is among the best in mma. The guy is nasty from the clinch and can shoot leg attacks on anyone. At Hendo's age, his wrestling is no longer at a high enough level to outwrestle Jones. Hendo's only chance in this fight is to land the big right hand. I can't see him winning a decision. If Hendo can pressure Jones toward the cage and cut the distance that way, he might be able to land it. Dangerous fight for Jones, but he has clear advantages in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:11 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Jones will beat the fuck out of Rashad when they fight. Not seeing what this has to do with Evans. His fight with Davis has been booked for a long time

+1
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 pm

When Rashad Evans beats Phil Davis...that 3 or 4 month long layoff he was talking about will be back in action.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 pm

OU wrote:
When Rashad Evans beats Phil Davis...that 3 or 4 month long layoff he was talking about will be back in action.

Phil Davis is going to submit Shad via Ken Shamrock WWF ankle lock.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Phil Davis is going to submit Shad via Ken Shamrock WWF ankle lock.
Well then Jon Jones will be ready to go.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:25 pm

I was just gonna post that ali.

Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 Shamrockanklelock
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:26 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I was just gonna post that ali.

Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 Shamrockanklelock

cheers
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:58 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 Bones-catwalk_large
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:06 pm

OU wrote:
not weird at all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 pm

OU wrote:

lol!

Bones getting ready for Zoolander II.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Wait are telling me that shit is real, not photoshopped but actually real, wow
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:35 am

How is he going to do jew steel? Someone send this to benstillerfaggot69@verizon.net asap.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 am

cascade_run wrote:
Wait are telling me that shit is real, not photoshopped but actually real, wow
I was under the impression it was photoshopped. Still pretty sure it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones ready to fight again   Jon Jones ready to fight again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones ready to fight again
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next