Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? Empty
PostSubject: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:02 am

Please no rematch. Even though I'm not a Penn fan he still has entertaining fights and Fitch would kill that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:08 am

I'm hoping he is fighting the Condit-Kim winner. BJ has been calling out Jake Shields so I wouldn't mind seeing it play out like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:50 am

freakzilla wrote:
Please no rematch. Even though I'm not a Penn fan he still has entertaining fights and Fitch would kill that.

The first fight was actually entertaining, well I enjoyed it anyway.

And this is funny coming from a fan of Mr Excitement Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

GSP might not be everyone's cup of tea but he is no Fitch when it comes to boredom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:53 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

GSP might not be everyone's cup of tea but he is no Fitch when it comes to boredom.

Only GSP could have a boring fight with Hardy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Not Fitch or Shields? I actually enjoyed watching the beating GSP gave Hardy.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Only GSP could have a boring fight with Hardy.
dont forget AJ!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Not Fitch or Shields? I actually enjoyed watching the beating GSP gave Hardy.

Beating ???

Maye Hardy's pride took a beating after having a full grown man hump him to death for 25 minutes.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:06 am

OU wrote:
I'm hoping he is fighting the Condit-Kim winner. BJ has been calling out Jake Shields so I wouldn't mind seeing it play out like that.

I like this.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:13 am

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

I like this.

Yeah I would be much more interested in BJ vs Jake and Fitch vs either Kim/Condit winner or even Nate/Story winner. Either one of those would work for me.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 am

BJ vs Fitch would be a good fight but do I really care to see it again? Not really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?   Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Fitch Plans to be Ready for UFC 138; Fight with BJ Penn on Tap?
Page 1 of 1