Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?

Go down 
+10
cheekynffc
MMAEYES
OU
acccardinal12
Ziggy116
throwdownfight1
Farmer1906
josh200612
KingsOwn19
GDPofDRC
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 pm

Diaz's camp fires back

Quote :
At some point it is up to those around you to protect you from yourself. To take you aside and let you know you are wrong and help save you from your folly. Unfortunately for Penn he is surrounded by “Yes Men” that are unwilling to do that. The outcome will be predictable, resulting in a fighter that will never push himself to the fullest and will always have excuses for his losses.

very nice response from them, something that need be said about BJ... all tihs "motivated" crap means nothing until he moves to a solid camp for reals
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:16 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Diaz's camp fires back

Quote :
At some point it is up to those around you to protect you from yourself. To take you aside and let you know you are wrong and help save you from your folly. Unfortunately for Penn he is surrounded by “Yes Men” that are unwilling to do that. The outcome will be predictable, resulting in a fighter that will never push himself to the fullest and will always have excuses for his losses.

very nice response from them, something that need be said about BJ... all tihs "motivated" crap means nothing until he moves to a solid camp for reals
Primetyme199 wrote:
A blog post regarding the tweet from the Team
Gracie website was posted Thursday and began with "Say it ain't so BJ."

At
some point it is up to those around you to protect you from yourself.
To take you aside and let you know you are wrong and help save you from
your folly. Unfortunately for Penn he is surrounded by “Yes Men” that
are unwilling to do that. The outcome will be predictable, resulting in a
fighter that will never push himself to the fullest and will always
have excuses for his losses.

Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:29 pm

Sad part is I rewatched that fight on Fuel last night. BJ put on a boxing clinic in round one and then folded like a lawn chair. Always thought his takedowns were a little better too. They were pathetic in that fight
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:40 pm

To be serious...Penn trained with the Marinovich Brothers for two fights. Florian and Sanchez and looked the best he ever had physically, conditioning wise, and skill wise. Then he fired them because he didnt want to follow their schedule. I think that he still had them in his camp for the first Edgar fight but had stopped following their schedule because he didnt want to do cardio in the morning.

Unfortunately, Team Gracie was correct. I have said for a long time, even constantly using the term "Yes Men" that Penn needs to surround himself with teammates that will challenge him and bring back the Marinovich Brothers or atleast follow a schedule that will get his ass in real shape...not just looking in shape at the weigh ins. Staying power. Penn has proven he has capable of doing that not long ago but he abandoned it because he's lazy..simple as that. Penn in his late 2009 form isnt gassing after punching Nick Diaz in the face for 1 round. He didnt lose it overnight..he just stopped training as hard. He is still every bit as talented and capable as he ever has been but he's back to trying to get by on talent alone.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

BJ Penn
@CesarGracieBJJ Excuses?? The whole world knows I lost the fight including myself. I’m tired of you talking down to me Cesar, I hope you’re in training camp right now because the next time I see you, you better not be “scared homie!”

BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 OHShit
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 pm

I love BJ Penn he is my favorite fighter but the fact is until he stops gassing after the 1st round he should probably keep this shit to himself.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:03 am

Penn claims he didnt write that stuff but one of his moderator for his FB and twitter pages said the stuff.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:46 pm

He may not have. It really doesnt make sense for him to say that right now.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:39 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Penn claims he didnt write that stuff but one of his moderator for his FB and twitter pages said the stuff.

When did he deny it? I looked on his website and all I could find was this

http://bjpenn.com/news/2012/01/07/ufc-news-%e2%80%93-educating-the-masses-why-bj-penn-no-longer-respects-nick-diaz-11164.html

"I can’t speak on why it took BJ three month’s to finally come out and say it bothered him, but what’s done is done. I know his supporters will and always do understand, but I hope this helps clear up what’s going on with the ones who don’t get it and maybe you can see, from our side, where we are coming from.

These actions are not of friends; these are actions of people who do not like each other. Nick crossed the line with BJ on more than one occasion and that was all she wrote."

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Yeah I saw on face book there was a post saying his twit and face book moderator did it, then I read something else.. It's all very Nick Diaz like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm

I've looked everywhere I can think of,FB,his website, mmamania, mmafighting, mmaweekly, I haven't found anywhere saying that it wasn't him. So until I see a link it was BJ imo.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Yeah I saw on face book there was a post saying his twit and face book moderator did it, then I read something else.. It's all very Nick Diaz like.

It was there, if it isn't there anymore, it doesn't mean it wasn't there before. Post blamed it on a moderator with an apology.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:16 pm

This was the one I was thinking of, they might not be related though.

BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 Bj10
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 5:23 pm

OH OK thanks for posting it cause I couldn't find it and I've been all over his FB since I read yours and Kings reply to this thread lol

Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:41 pm

hahaha, lying fucker.

BJ did it and backtracked because he realised what a prick he sounded Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:53 am

So after further investigation I'm even more confused scratch

Turns out this statement
"Hey guys sorry for the posts this morning my fb and twitter moderator lost it.. The disgrace thing was not said by me but by my moderator" By BJ was made explaining this post

"My recent comments have nothing to do with my loss. I know I lost.
This has everything to do with the HUGE amount of disrespect he had shown pre fight during the fight and post fight.. Not only disrespecting me but the sport as well. To me flipping people off and consistently cussing post fight is disgraceful.. It's strange how some actually honor him for that kind of behavior. But oh well. Maybe I'm just old fashioned like that."

So BJ didn't deny saying the other stuff nor confirm that it did come from him. So I have no fucking idea if that stuff came from him or not. I don't know what to think untill I see an interview or blog with the man himself explaining this whole mess. But either way someone needs fired from his website.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 am

Has anyone checked BJ for possible brain trauma? I mean his last fight was the worst ass whoopin of his life. Maybe a screw or two got knocked lose?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 pm

All I know is I'm not believing anything really came from BJ untill I hear it from him, back in the day if some shit happened like this he'd have 3 video blogs of him explaining all this shit to all his fans on his site but he hasn't reached out to his fans at all and I'm like what the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Don't be scared BJ, put it in a video one way or the other. Don't hide.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:12 pm

OU wrote:
Has anyone checked BJ for possible brain trauma? I mean his last fight was the worst ass whoopin of his life. Maybe a screw or two got knocked lose?
you're fishing extra hard today... im not biting you somnbutch!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:14 pm

OU wrote:
Don't be scared BJ, put it in a video one way or the other. Don't hide.

No Doubt, but I have a really hard time believing that BJ would be scared to put thoughs feelings about Nick(IF that is how he feels about Nick) on a video and tell the world. So like I said I don't know whats going on here
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:28 pm

I like BJ better when he isn't acting like Nick Diaz, he doesn't vlog his beef because he is iterate.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:31 pm

I like BJ better when he isn't acting like a pussy.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:38 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I like BJ better when he isn't acting like Nick Diaz, he doesn't vlog his beef because he is iterate.

Hold on there now BJ isn't copying anyones act, BJ's was pissing people off and talking shit before Nick was even found by Cesar
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:40 pm

I know that, but his delivery has changed a bit in the last week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?    BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BJ Penn Calls Nick Diaz A Coward And Poser On Twitter Today; Or Did He?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next