Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The ultimate movie discussion thread

Go down 
+12
OU
Ludo
Birdofthad
oggy420
josh200612
KingsOwn19
timthebim
ChickyChicky
killerofchicken
Cu Bu
captain organic
Ziggy116
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:29 pm

I've not seen that one Boobitt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 2:31 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I've not seen that one Boobitt

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:48 am

Drive - The hype is justified. My only complaint would be that it's just a tad bit too gory, other than that a fantastic, stylish movie. 5/5

Oh and that Christina Hendricks is something else, she just oozes sexiness.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 am

Has anyone seen 50/50? Got good reviews.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 pm

OU wrote:

Not yet but I want to.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 pm

OU wrote:

My brother was telling me about that this weekend, he said it was great.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 pm

The two movie magazines I pay attention to have just given that new movie Chronicle some solid reviews, guess I'll have to check it out now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:16 am

Watched J Edgar. Good movie but nothing special. Leo is just an excellent actor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 am

30 Minutes or Less - meh, it was funny but I was really underwhelmed considering it was from the guy who made Zombieland. 3/5
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:04 am

Ali wrote:
30 Minutes or Less - meh, it was funny but I was really underwhelmed considering it was from the guy who made Zombieland. 3/5

It was alright. Honestly I was expecting more from a movie that featured Danny Masterson, Nick Swardson, Aziz Ansari, and Jessie Eisenberg as the four main characters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:07 am

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

It was alright. Honestly I was expecting more from a movie that featured Danny Masterson, Nick Swardson, Aziz Ansari, and Jessie Eisenberg as the four main characters.

As much as I like Danny McBride his routine is beginning to get a bit old now.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:16 am

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yeah, I don't know why I always get his name wrong. I agree his schtick can get stale but lets be honest he had some of the funniest dialogue in that movie. I thought Your Highness was a much better use of his style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:18 am

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:

Yeah, I don't know why I always get his name wrong. I agree his schtick can get stale but lets be honest he had some of the funniest dialogue in that movie. I thought Your Highness was a much better use of his style.

Oh god you actually watched that ? I turned it off during that bizarre Yoda rip off scene.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:23 am

It had enough cheap laughs to keep My attention for an hour and a half. Spoofing an entire genre isn't easy, but they pulled it off well enough for what they were aiming for.

I liked him in Hot Rod as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:27 am

Hotrod is grossly underrated, and it possibly has the best soundtrack ever.

Cool Beans !
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:28 am

Ali wrote:
Hotrod is grossly underrated, and it possibly has the best soundtrack ever.

Cool Beans !

"Hey what's the name of the song that goes 'two of hearts'?"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:38 am

Isn't Danny Masterson the guy from That 70's Show?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 pm

OU wrote:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Hot Rod was awesome and he was the best part of it by far.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 pm

I love Amazon ! got a ton of Blu Ray's for £5 each this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:55 pm

Just got back from seeing The Woman In Black - A very creepy old fashioned ghost movie, definitely one to see at night with the lights off. 4/5
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 am

just saw Avengers, my review: Hulk appears out of nowhere, Black Widow doesn't pull slide back after inserting new magazine. D- out of ten.

The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 Avddd
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:27 am

Really?

Really?

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:17 am

ever seen kick-ass? I has really low expectations but by the end i was really liking it. Worth checking out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ultimate movie discussion thread   The ultimate movie discussion thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ultimate movie discussion thread
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next