Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you think about torture?

Go down 
+6
oggy420
acccardinal12
OU
killerofchicken
MMAEYES
GDPofDRC
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

What do you think about torture? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:18 pm

You like it?

Is waterboarding torture?

Ed Clay gets waterboarded after hearing in the GOP CBS debate that many
candidates didn't think waterboarding was torture. He goes through two
seperate sessions that they teach, the second being much worse...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:32 pm

I do think waterboarding is torture, but I'm fine with us using it.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:41 pm

totally against torture but it will always be a part of human culture as we don't know any better
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:41 pm

What things do you think you would say if you were waterboarded?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:48 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

So your obviously with the train of thought that we did this to harmless people who just admitted to shit to stop the torture. Well I bet I could get someone to admit anything I wanted with a gun in my hand too so lets not use them either.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:50 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

So your obviously with the train of thought that we did this to harmless people who just admitted to shit to stop the torture. Well I bet I could get someone to admit anything I wanted with a gun in my hand too so lets not use them either.

So your basically saying here torture is ineffective but you condone it still?
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:50 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
totally against torture but it will always be a part of human culture as we don't know any better

I'm sorry but some people deserve to be tortured.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Whatever works.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:53 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

No I'm saying if thats your arguement against torture then we should lay down our arms too. I don't think it was ineffective at all
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:56 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

you are entitled to your opinion.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:57 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

No I'm saying if thats your arguement against torture then we should lay down our arms too. I don't think it was ineffective at all

But if you argue torture can make someone say anything regardless if is true or not then how exactly is it effective?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:58 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
anything and everything, i'd make shit up if i had to... the fact is, 98% of these guys that are getting tortured at Guantanamo have NO info that could help the US.

EDIT

Last edited by killerofchicken on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 1:58 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

you are entitled to your opinion.

Yep and you to yours my friend
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:00 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
anything and everything, i'd make shit up if i had to... the fact is, 98 of these guys that are getting tortured at Guantanamo have NO info that could help the US.

If that's true way has Obama never made good on his promise to save those guys from the evil right wingers who put them there, anwser me that.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:02 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
anything and everything, i'd make shit up if i had to... the fact is, 98 of these guys that are getting tortured at Guantanamo have NO info that could help the US.

If that's true way has Obama never made good on his promise to save those guys from the evil right wingers who put them there, anwser me that.

You still haven't answered why you support torture, which you argue is ineffective.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:12 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

dude if you haven't noticed, candidates will say ANYTHING to get elected! and then they when they do... exactly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:42 pm

It's kinda kinky, S & M doesn't float my boat.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:14 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

You still haven't answered why you support torture, which you argue is ineffective.

My bad had to go do something, I'm back. Again I don't think it was ineffective I believe it worked, now did it work 100% I don't know but we do know that terror plots have been stopped imo thanks to one of our guys doing what has to be done. Can you make a person say whatever you want with this tactic? Yeah but why the fuck would we just make these guys admit shit that isn't true, I mean really think about it, what would we gain? So you think were just housing these fuckers just cause we feel like it?

Last edited by MMAEYES on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:15 pm

I never run away from a good arguement, bring it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:29 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

My bad had to go do something, I'm back. Again I don't think it was ineffective I believe it worked, now did it work 100% I don't know but we do know that terror plots have been stopped imo thanks to one of our guys doing what has to be done. Can you make a person say whatever you want with this tactic? Yeah but why the fuck would we just make these guys admit shit that isn't true, I mean really think about it, what would we gain? So you think were just housing these fuckers just cause we feel like it?
that is a very good question
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:35 pm

So why do you think we would do that killer? I mean what purpose would their be that would benifit our "evil leaders" to just hold randum dudes that didn't do anything? Do you really think were just Religious nazi's or some shit? Just happy to have some muslims in a prison? Cause I don't believe that for a second.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:37 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
So why do you think we would do that killer? I mean what purpose would their be that would benifit our "evil leaders" to just hold randum dudes that didn't do anything? Do you really think were just Religious nazi's or some shit? Just happy to have some muslims in a prison? Cause I don't believe that for a second.
these dudes are sheep herders from middle of nowhere lol, they know nothing
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:40 pm

So you do think were Religious nazi's?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Well you're effectively contradicting yourself when you say a tortured person will say anything. Or do think torture only yields honest results?

The point is, if you are tortured, you're eventually guilty, regardless if that is the case or not, so how is that a justifiable act?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:48 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
So you do think were Religious nazi's?
no, but ill have you know that half of your country does think so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about torture?   What do you think about torture? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about torture?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next