Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rate the current batch of games that just came out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Rate the current batch of games that just came out Empty
PostSubject: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:25 pm

There are so many that came out in a short period of time, I see some of you playing different ones. I'm interested in so many of them but just curious to your thoughts on the games. Like Batman, BF3, Rage and I guess you can throw in Gears.
In a couple weeks the new AC game comes out. That is a game I can wait on since I'm more interested in the story mode of that game then the online play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Gears Of War 3 - 9/10
Rage - 7/10
Batman: Arkham City 9/10
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Batman - 9.8/10
Battlefield 3 - 9.7/10
Dead Island 7.8/10
Resident Evil 4 HD - 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:42 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Batman - 9.8/10
Battlefield 3 - 9.7/10
Dead Island 7.8/10
Resident Evil 4 HD - 9.5/10
My copy of BF3 is still at Gamestop. Eventually I will pick it up but I'm not ready to give any other game my time at the moment. Like I said before I really wish DI would have came out a week earlier. Not a bad game at all. Batman looks so amazing that I almost want to skip on BF3 for even longer. But since it's a single player game I won't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 pm

GDP how come you don't have Gears ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:52 pm

I cannot rate what I haven't played.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 pm

Ali wrote:
GDP how come you don't have Gears ?
Well he has Batman, BF3 and Dead Island. That is alot of games in a short period. I think BF is his multiplayer of choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:53 pm

I repeat the question, how come you don't HAVE the game ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

GDPofDRC wrote:
I cannot rate what I haven't played.
I think he is asking why you don't own it.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:56 pm

Not really that interested. I like 3rd persons as single players better than multiplayers. I'll rent or buy it used for a week eventually next year but won't invest anything serious into the online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:57 pm

Ok, was just curious because it would have been cool to get the whole gang together online.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Gears is pretty fun when you have a whole room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the current batch of games that just came out   Rate the current batch of games that just came out Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate the current batch of games that just came out
Page 1 of 1