Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So My first batch of beer is done..

Go down 
+3
NoRegret
LA
GolbeZ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

So My first batch of beer is done.. Empty
PostSubject: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 1:39 am

Fucking Finally .. I made 2 batches that went into bottles and got fed up with it how long the bottling process takes.. So I bought a kegging system and my next batch will go into a keg.. So I dont need to wait for the beer to self carbonate itself when I am shooting CO2 straight into the beer with the kegg..

anywho, I am pretty excited

So My first batch of beer is done.. 29111_556828680647_194602524_32352098_1917886_n
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:34 am

Most important thing....How does it taste? considering it's ur first time I'd be surprised if u knocked it out of the park right away, unless u really did ur homework. What were u going for?

I don't know what ur calling it, but this would kind of be a sick logo

So My first batch of beer is done.. 4e7475c43ba10990
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:38 am

Team up with team Tapout and start throwing Tapout logos on your beer...the product will practically sell itself.

They have their names on practically everything else imaginable, so why not move on up to Tapout beer? haha
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:50 am

have you tested the alc. %
looks good man and yes the keg is nice cause nothing worse than waiting couple months to drink it. I made a batch about two years ago and its easier than most think and fun as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:41 am

Where are the cups?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:10 pm

tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Most important thing....How does it taste? considering it's ur first time I'd be surprised if u knocked it out of the park right away, unless u really did ur homework. What were u going for?

I don't know what ur calling it, but this would kind of be a sick logo

So My first batch of beer is done.. 4e7475c43ba10990

lol that is a funny/good logo.

I did do a lot of homework before making this first batch and I think it tastes pretty good. It tastes like a dunkelweizen but has a bit more alcohol taste to it, since I paid for the 1% alcohol boost. I thought it was going to be a lot worse .. especially after 2 months and I tried it and it was flat as shit, I started losing hope on it.

For my very first batch I would consider this a triple w/ an RBI.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 12:14 pm

sokolkevin wrote:
have you tested the alc. %
looks good man and yes the keg is nice cause nothing worse than waiting couple months to drink it. I made a batch about two years ago and its easier than most think and fun as fuck.

Yeah its around 6.0 (give or take .2) .. it said it would be 5.5 but I got the 1% alcohol boost.. So i must have done something wrong to lose .5 of it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 4:41 pm

Never made beer but I sure love to drink it!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:00 pm

awesome golbez, my friend made some a couple year back and it was honestly the best beer ive ever had
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So My first batch of beer is done..   So My first batch of beer is done.. Empty

Back to top Go down

So My first batch of beer is done..
Page 1 of 1