Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder Empty
PostSubject: Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder   Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:24 pm

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/weird/zhang-nan-has-15cm-eel-swim-into-his-penis-and-has-it-removed-from-his-bladder/story-e6frev20-1226138170989

A MAN has had an eel removed from his bladder after it entered his body through his penis.

Zhang Nan, 56, from Hubei province, China, was relaxing in a spa bath with live eels to let them feed on his dead skin when one started travelling up his urethra.

"I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body," he said. "But then, suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis.

"I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis."

The surgeon who extracted the eel from Zhang's bladder explained: "The diameter of the urethra in a man's penis is just a little narrower. But because eels are quite slippery, its body worked as a lubricant and got into the penis smoothly."

The operation lasted three hours.

The 15cm eel was found dead.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder   Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:45 pm

wow, the pain oh the pain!

weird as chinamen
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder   Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Serves him right, eels eating your dead skin, what the fuck, wait actually that really sucks, anyman going through some kind of pain like that if it is not deserved is harsh
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder   Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:06 pm

crazy shit right there fella's.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder   Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:11 pm

That's a gay fish.
Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder Z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder   Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder Empty

Back to top Go down

Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis and has it removed from his bladder
Page 1 of 1