Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis Empty
PostSubject: Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis   Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1448616-mma-ultimate-fighter-ray-elbe-suffers-broken-penis-men-worldwide-weep

Quote :
Ray Elbe reportedly suffered a horrendous injury while having sex with his girlfriend recently, essentially breaking his penis and passing out from the pain.

There.

That is pretty much all you need to know and can carry on with your day knowing full well that a remarkable athlete was struck down by fate with a malady I didn't even know was possible.

I am guessing you want more of the graphic details involving one man's penis and how it went about breaking during sex. By all means, continue. But know that you have been warned.

MMA Underground (h/t TMZ) reports the MMA fighter who featured on "Ultimate Fighter 9," Ray Elbe, was rushed to the hospital earlier this month while staying in Malaysia.

Not only did he reportedly break his penis, the injury apparently required the use of 10 stitches, pretty much making this the worst story ever.

...he was having sex with his GF, who was "on top"...when she bounced a little too high, and crunched Ray's erect penis.

According to Ray, his penis "fractured"...and "blood was everywhere." Ray says he immediately passed out from the pain.

Feeling a little woozy myself, TMZ. Thanks.

He was taken to the hospital where he was treated for what the report calls, "a slight tear in his urinary tube."
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis   Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis Mary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis   Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis Greenman-nutshot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis   Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Didn't this happen to Dennis Rodman ? I recall hearing that Madonna broke his schlong back in the 90's.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis   Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:36 pm

John. Wayne. Bobbit.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis   Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:45 pm

I snapped mine about 8 years ago. Awful pain for a minute. I don't think i broke it though. "Blood everywhere" sounds pretty scary. I didn't do it that bad for sure, but it curves to the left now and has since then. I'm ready for any joke now that i told ya guys like "did he feel it". There is a name for what i did, and it isn't fractured penis. I'd look it up but you guys get what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis   Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I snapped mine about 8 years ago. Awful pain for a minute. I don't think i broke it though. "Blood everywhere" sounds pretty scary. I didn't do it that bad for sure, but it curves to the left now and has since then. I'm ready for any joke now that i told ya guys like "did he feel it". There is a name for what i did, and it isn't fractured penis. I'd look it up but you guys get what I'm saying.

Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis Tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7

LOL at Kings avatar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis   Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis Empty

Back to top Go down

Former TUF Fighter Ray Elbe Suffers Broken Penis
Page 1 of 1