Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog

Go down 
+11
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
timthebim
Birdofthad
Cu Bu
captain organic
NoRegret
Deezy0814
LA
Bigs03
Farmer1906
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog Empty
PostSubject: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:27 pm

You can't make this shit up!

Stephan Bonnar: So Kyacey, after you got off the show you had a pretty interesting fight, and this one was not with humans but rather with a pack of pitbulls. What happened?

Kyacey Uscola: I was walking up to the side of the (TUF) house, along the road, when these dogs sorta ran up on me and cornered me, and um im an idiot i didn't run when i shoulda ran, i squared off with them and sliced my hand punching one in the teeth. got chunks bitten out of my shoulder, hip, hamstring and the uh money one was that they bit through my urethra. and uh i had to have a catheter for two weeks...

SB: The tooth actually pierced through your penis?

KU: Yeah, all the way through

SB: It bit a hole in it?

KU: Yeah

SB: holy s---

SB: At any point did you try choking the dog out? or did you just throw strikes?

KU: Didnt want to get on the ground with them, it was all sprawl and brawl man.

SB: So not too different from how you fight then...

KU: Not too much

KU: The hooks i threw were from the hip, everything was no techinque, soccer kicks (gestures wildly)

SB: That was a month ago, hows the recovery? able to train again?

KU: Getting there, somewhat 10 days ago i got into it.

SB: How about you and the wife

KU: Just easing in to thing,

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/239246/TUFs-Kyacey-Uscola-attacked-by-pitbulls/
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:29 pm

Daaaaaaaamn!
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:31 pm

Dog wins via ......holy fuck!
Back to top Go down
Deezy0814
Green Belt
Green Belt
Deezy0814

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:34 pm

wow dude talk about the worst luck ever i mean i understand dogs attack but to get your penis bit just sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:34 pm

Bizarre.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:42 pm

You see that happen in corny comedy flicks all the time and laugh at how dumb that is...and you would never think that'd actually happen...fuck...
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:53 pm

fucking pitbulls. I don't understand the fascination people have with those dogs.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:56 pm

i didnt know pitbulls were gay.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:53 pm

wow that shits crazy and sucks
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:57 pm

DAMN!!!! That sucks on a thousand levels.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm

I need to add to my pet peeves

I funcking hate it when dousche bags walk around without there pitbull on a leash and then act like Im the pussy when Im nervous around the damn thing
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:59 pm

captain organic wrote:
fucking pitbulls. I don't understand the fascination people have with those dogs.

Pitbulls are extremely intelligent and like any dog, are wonderful if they are trained right. The reason they have such a bad reputation is because of the huge amount of lowlife scum that tend to get pitbulls that have no idea how to raise or treat or a dog
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:01 pm

I think thats kind of a bullshit theory bobbitt cause i have a friend who has a pit and they raise it right and treat it good and it still has its flip out moments.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Its not really a theory though. Pitbulls are commonly used as therapy dogs and are one of the best breeds of dogs when it comes to being loyal to humans. One of the bad things about them as a breed though is that they do tend to have a natural aggression when it comes to other dogs but they certainly aren't the only breed that has that issue
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Im with Bird, Bobbitt those fucking things are generally mean!
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:12 pm

well outta no where she will get agreesive as shit
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm

I have a pit and she's the nicest dog I've ever owned. The ones that attack humans were trained to be aggressive and have most likely been abused. My dog has never once shown aggression toward another dog or a human. The first time she does will be the last, but I don't see that happening.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Damn Bigs first time will be the last LOL????
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:39 pm

how olds your dog Bigs?

just wait till she gets in heat or you gotta get him nuettered
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
I have a pit and she's the nicest dog I've ever owned. The ones that attack humans were trained to be aggressive and have most likely been abused. My dog has never once shown aggression toward another dog or a human. The first time she does will be the last, but I don't see that happening.

Ditto.

Mine is a pit mix though. No idea what cause she's a rescue pup.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:15 pm

My buddy has a real weird pit mix also, crazy story actually, he was driving his car on a rural road, and a car infront of him by 100 yards or so pulled over and threw a garbage bag on the side of the road, For whatever reason my buddy thought it was werid and pulled over after the car drove off to see what it was, and inside was a puppy. That's the story as best I remember it.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:29 pm

thats fucked LA, That dog would have been dead in 24 hrs even if it got out of the bag cause peeps in the country shoot any dog without a leash or is running in a pack to save future troubles,
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:30 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
captain organic wrote:

Pitbulls are extremely intelligent and like any dog, are wonderful if they are trained right. The reason they have such a bad reputation is because of the huge amount of lowlife scum that tend to get pitbulls that have no idea how to raise or treat or a dog

I had one that was mistreated and couldn't break it's temper for anything. I agree that if they are treated good then they are great dogs. I didn't know that the guy that owned them made them fight over food as puppies and that dog just never grew out of it.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah it can be tough man. My rottweiler that I have now was beaten by its previous owner. He has more of a fear of strangers than an aggressive streak in him though
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Yeah I am a firm believer that if you treat a dog with love and care it will be great. If you hit it and yell at it then it will be mean towards others. That goes for any breed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog   Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyacey Uscola (from TUF) gets hole bitten in penis by dog
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next