Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your Local Artists

Go down 
+4
NoRegret
KingsOwn19
LA
Birdofthad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:38 am

whos the bad ass local artist that never got hguge from your spot?

Mines easy, Mr. Lucci and Pookie

Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:03 am

I get the style you're into, straight southern shit.

Sort on subject but I met this guy the other day, he's from Miami, we were talking sports and shit, anyways he had a Marley tat so I was like dude you puff, and he did and we smoked one, but the guy said he's a rapper about to get signed (yeah sure another one), I was like drop me something, thinks he's got a lets say Pitbull style, lets just say I was nice.....weak...
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:15 am

Brotha Lynch Hung. Not sure how we define huge...he's got somewhat of a scattered national following and is very successful for an independent rapper for several years..but he's never been mainstream despite being awesome. It's obvious why he hasnt if you have actually heard any of his songs...but he's local, baddass, and not huge.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:09 pm

LA wrote:
I get the style you're into, straight southern shit.

Sort on subject but I met this guy the other day, he's from Miami, we were talking sports and shit, anyways he had a Marley tat so I was like dude you puff, and he did and we smoked one, but the guy said he's a rapper about to get signed (yeah sure another one), I was like drop me something, thinks he's got a lets say Pitbull style, lets just say I was nice.....weak...

ya its really not that hard to get signed, its not getting shelved after you get signed that is hard. Ya not a big Pitbull fan, he only went hard on one song to me and that was on the old Lil Jon album.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:09 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Brotha Lynch Hung. Not sure how we define huge...he's got somewhat of a scattered national following and is very successful for an independent rapper for several years..but he's never been mainstream despite being awesome. It's obvious why he hasnt if you have actually heard any of his songs...but he's local, baddass, and not huge.

great add I loved Lynch Hung back in the day with the Gorillas in the Mist shit
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Does this include bands?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:26 pm

anything noregret
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:14 pm

Well then I guess you can go with these guys:

Mushroomhead- Heavy Metal band that started to make it to the big time...then they lost J-mann because of him wanting to leave the band to attend to his sick father...and since losing him, they've lost alotta their fanbase.

Chimaira- Another Heavy Metal band that is on the brink of making it BIG, but has not yet reached big time status IMO.

Solipsist- One of the best local heavy metal bands I have heard. They have a die hard local fanbase here in Ohio, and its hard to believe they havent been picked up by a big record label yet. It's going to happen soon enough though.

Swah The Bravehart (sp?)- Not sure on this guy too much, but I hear about him all the time. Local rapper out of Akron that is supposedly very good. Havent personally heard him, but apparently people think he will do well in the future.

Machinegun Kelly- Rapper from Cleveland that is on the brink of making it big. I havent listened to him either...but everyone around here loves him.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:35 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Well then I guess you can go with these guys:

Mushroomhead- Heavy Metal band that started to make it to the big time...then they lost J-mann because of him wanting to leave the band to attend to his sick father...and since losing him, they've lost alotta their fanbase.

Chimaira- Another Heavy Metal band that is on the brink of making it BIG, but has not yet reached big time status IMO.

Solipsist- One of the best local heavy metal bands I have heard. They have a die hard local fanbase here in Ohio, and its hard to believe they havent been picked up by a big record label yet. It's going to happen soon enough though.

Swah The Bravehart (sp?)- Not sure on this guy too much, but I hear about him all the time. Local rapper out of Akron that is supposedly very good. Havent personally heard him, but apparently people think he will do well in the future.

Machinegun Kelly- Rapper from Cleveland that is on the brink of making it big. I havent listened to him either...but everyone around here loves him.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

Gaaaaah! This is hard to do with a phone! I got machinegun kelly right! Still havent listened to him yet, but hes getting huge now!

Next up is Solipsist! Theyre going to be a badass metal band nationwide in the next couple years!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:51 pm

i've definitely heard of mushroom head and seen their records in stores.

my friend zack has been in a bunch of hardcore bands
im not too into that music but i know he's toured all of the us and europe and south africa playing bass guitar.

this is his brand new band he's actually the screamer lol the sound quality is ehh but they jam pretty hard

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Dudes fucking sick.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 am

Awful tats
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:26 am

awful tatts but when MGK comes on in the 7 I start to shake and scare people at red lights
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Local Artists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Local Artists   Your Local Artists Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Local Artists
Page 1 of 1