Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers? Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers?   Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 am

Report: Lashley in talks w/ Strikeforce
» On Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 6:39 PM EST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prize Fight Promotions, the company that TNA star Bobby Lashley is also under contract with for his MMA career in addition to TNA, is in negotiations to transfer his contract to Strikeforce and the chances of a deal happening looks good reports The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

WrestleView.com spoke with Lashley earlier today and he confirmed these reports adding, "I believe that the deal may happen, but I'm just not sure when." Scott Coker, one of the heads of Strikeforce, said that talks with Lashley at this point were just initial dialog and was waiting to see where things go.

There is even talk that Lashley could be fighting on the upcoming Strikeforce event on November 7 in Hoffman Estates, IL that will air live on CBS, but nothing has been confirmed at this point. TNA still has plans to promote Lashley's MMA fights on their TV show and do some cross-promotion with Strikeforce if a deal happens.

I guess Lashley's fight on on the 3rd vs. Waterman got postponed. Maybe they move it to the Nov. 7th card. Lashley could definetly provide another big draw for the show. There will be loads of WWE/TNA fans that will tune into watch Lashley on network TV. You'll take anybody on network TV and it's well known that a lot of casuals still arent that familiar with Fedor. Plus, i think Lashley has a lot of potential and would be a valuble pick up/prospect to bring some more excitement to the division.

This is going to happen. It works out too well for both sides for it not to happen, unless Lashley is making some ridiculous sum of money in his current contract with prize, which is probably what is being iron'd out. I just hope TNA's involvement is limited to them promoting the fight on the show, and Tara getting her fight with Kim Couture....on challengers.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers?   Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:44 am

I'd like to see Lashley in Strikeforce. Not really against H2Oman but whatever, at least he'll be in an org that can test him and prove if he has a future in MMA.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers?   Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:21 pm

good news for strikeforce. and I find Waterman as a respectable opponent. But again, hurry the fuck up. Nov 7th is fast approaching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers?   Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bobby Lashley possible for Strikeforce:Fedor/Rogers?
Page 1 of 1