Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit

Go down 
+11
Jruq
GDPofDRC
captain organic
Bigs03
GolbeZ
redvexx8
bobbitt15
Ninja
KingsOwn19
Wolfgangsta
NoRegret
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit Empty
PostSubject: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:04 pm

He did absolutely nothing to win that fight.

I would have been okay with him using TWO crucifixes to win that fight had he actually been throwing some power behind those punches!

Kimbo rocked him a few times. I was actually rooting for Kimbo in this fight and would love to see him in a rematch if he can get some grappling under his belt.

Nelson is a bitch and with that kind of a performance, I dont see him winning the show and I hope he doesnt.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:05 pm

Nelson's worst fight ever, including the losses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:07 pm

If Kimbo had any kinda ground game whatsoever he would have dominated Nelson in that fight.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Kimbo nuthuggers. Everybody gets ripped except for Kimbo.

Let's just say Nelson would not be able to do that to Andrei Arlovski, or any HW worth a damn for that matter. Sure he looked like shit but guess who looked worse? Kimbo. Fat or not. Roy is a mixed martial artists and Kimbo is just some crackhead smasher.

Way to go Roy.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:15 pm

When are people going to wake up? Kimbo just suck!.

Roy even said he played it safe and tried not to get injured. It's not his fault Kimbo has absolutely no ground game what so ever. The fight really should have been stopped in the first round when roy landed 20 uncontested shots.

Last edited by NinjaRua/Fan on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 pm

NoRegret wrote:
If Kimbo had any kinda ground game whatsoever he would have dominated Nelson in that fight.

If Houston Alexander had any type of ground game he would be UFC Champion. The reality is he doesn't and probably never will.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 pm

I'm pretty sure my 7 year old nephew could have thrown harder shots than what Roy was throwing in those crucifix positions. Weak
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 pm

I did love the preview for next week though. They'll probably act like there is a chance that Kimbo will be a replacement for somebody every week hoping that people will watch to find out
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:33 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

Let's just say Nelson would not be able to do that to Andrei Arlovski, or any HW worth a damn for that matter. Sure he looked like shit but guess who looked worse? Kimbo. Fat or not. Roy is a mixed martial artists and Kimbo is just some crackhead smasher.

Way to go Roy.

First of all dipshit i'm not a Kimbo nuthugger.

Second of all, how did Kimbo look worse? I was actually semi-impressed with how he almost managed to roll out from under Roy on a couple occasions. For a guy that JUST started to learn stuff from the ground. I thought that was somewhat impressive.

I am by no means a Kimbo supporter but I was rooting for him for that fight because Roy is fat, arrogant and lazy. He thinks he's better than he is and that will be his demise on TUF
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:35 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
When are people going to wake up? Kimbo just suck!.

Roy even said he played it safe and tried not to get injured. It's not his fault Kimbo has absolutely no ground game what so ever. The fight really should have been stopped in the first round when roy landed 20 uncontested shots.

Im not saying what Roy did was wrong! I woulda done the same thing.

I simply stated I had no problem with the crucifixes...I had a problem with him putting NO POWER behind his punches while doing it. To me that's lazy. I wanted (but knew it wouldnt happen) for Kimbo to manage to roll out of that and knock his big ass out. Laziness should be no part of this level of the sport and so far the first 3 fights have been that way.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:37 pm

NoRegret wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Way to go Roy.

Second of all, how did Kimbo look worse? I was actually semi-impressed with how he almost managed to roll out from under Roy on a couple occasions. For a guy that JUST started to learn stuff from the ground. I thought that was somewhat impressive.

I am by no means a Kimbo supporter but I was rooting for him for that fight because Roy is fat, arrogant and lazy. He thinks he's better than he is and that will be his demise on TUF

He trained under Bas for 2 years......I highly doubt Bas never taught or brought people in to go over wrestling or BJJ with Kimbo.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 pm

Kimbo certainly doesnt look like he's been trained in it.

i dunno, maybe its just me but if he had been trained in it previously there's no way he'd be that bad on the ground. its not possible. I would say Kimbo has had very little ground training.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 pm

NoRegret wrote:
Kimbo certainly doesnt look like he's been trained in it.

i dunno, maybe its just me but if he had been trained in it previously there's no way he'd be that bad on the ground. its not possible. I would say Kimbo has had very little ground training.

He was in the same situation in his fight with James Thompson which was a year ago where he just looked terrible on the ground. I am sure he trained in the ground game since then and bet my life that Bas tried to fix his weakness. Some people just don't get the ground game.
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:27 am

I was kinda disappointed. That fight was lame.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:34 am

NoRegret wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

Way to go Roy.

lol, building the show around a scrub like Kimbo is the demise of TUF because what happens when he loses and is eliminated? the casual fans who still think he's a world beater don't care anymore. It would not have mattered if it was fat Roy, or Seth came back just to beat his ass again.

Kimbo looked worse because he is not moving on, while Roy Nelson is for being a mixed martial artist. I don't think "not having a ground game" is a good excuse. Actually, it's inexcusable Kimbo has the hype he does in the MMA world without having even the slightest ground game and his brawler style of striking will only work against guys with no defense or hand speed like Tank Abbott or James Thompson.

I don't care if Roy Nelson gets KO'd, but the better fighter won here. You know UFC will give him one of the standup fighter on TUF that can't exploit Kimbo on the ground on the TUF Finale. UFC see's the ratings and they wantt to keep the gravy train running. Dana has already gone back on his word of Kimbo never fighting in the UFC without going 'THROUGH' the Ultimate Fighter. He did not get through the ultimate fighter and he's still going to be on the finale.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:53 am

Roy did say in the episode that he was going to put him in a crucifix where all he really had to do is just pat him on the head to get the fight stopped because he wouldnt be "intelligently defending" himself ..

I mean the dude got taken down straight into a mount ... who gives a shit about kimbo.. he was never going to win that fight

and now they are advertising that he might still fight by replacing someone
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 7:22 am

You guys are not comprehending what I am saying. I KNEW Roy was the better fighter. I KNEW he was going to win.

I LIKED him taking Kimbo to the ground because thats the only way he could win.

I DIDNT LIKE his patty-cake punches he was throwing while in the crucifix. If im in the ring im going to put as much power into everything i throw at almost all times unless im trying to measure up my opponent which he clearly was not.

We all seen him say he was going to do the crucifix, and kudos to him for getting it. I dont care if you dont have to pound a guy's head into mush when you do that, I'd still at least like to see a little bit of effort out of it.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:41 am

Anyone who is calling for Roy to throw hard needs to remember what happened to Urijah Faber when he caught Mike Brown on the forehead...

You can't rain down hard blows to the forehead, which is where he was hitting Kimbo. I'm sure Roy didn't want to break his hand and be out of the competition.

The bottom line is, Roy is by far the best fighter on this show and he's going to win the whole thing. Anytime someone says he's going to take a guy down and put him in a crucifix and then delivers it has to say something about how overmatched his opponent was. If Roy wanted to stand and trade with Kimbo he could've IMO. He wasn't trying to mount any offense outside of a jab to setup a takedown. He knows where Kimbo is dangerous with haymakers so why stay there?

Yes, the fight was boring but that's because Kimbo has no ground game. I have no problem with what Roy did in that fight. If they fought 10 times Roy would put Kimbo in 10 crucifixes and finish the fight there.

Hell, next time Roy might submit Kimbo by gutsmother.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:17 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

Way to go Roy.

Why is Kimbo a crackhead? And why is Roy a mixed martial artist, while Kimbo is not? Kimbo hurt Roy any time the fight was standing. Seemed like classic grappler vs striker matchup.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:27 pm

If Roy looked so bad then how does that really make Kimbo look?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Anyone who is calling for Roy to throw hard needs to remember what happened to Urijah Faber when he caught Mike Brown on the forehead...

You can't rain down hard blows to the forehead, which is where he was hitting Kimbo. I'm sure Roy didn't want to break his hand and be out of the competition.

The bottom line is, Roy is by far the best fighter on this show and he's going to win the whole thing. Anytime someone says he's going to take a guy down and put him in a crucifix and then delivers it has to say something about how overmatched his opponent was. If Roy wanted to stand and trade with Kimbo he could've IMO. He wasn't trying to mount any offense outside of a jab to setup a takedown. He knows where Kimbo is dangerous with haymakers so why stay there?

Yes, the fight was boring but that's because Kimbo has no ground game. I have no problem with what Roy did in that fight. If they fought 10 times Roy would put Kimbo in 10 crucifixes and finish the fight there.

Dang Bigs did you not see Kimbo rock Roy on multiple occasions? Roy nad nothing in the standup. And since when does controlling Kimbo on the ground equate to anything? And I thought the fight was interesting when Kimbo was landing bombs on Roy's head.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:46 pm

captain organic wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

Dang Bigs did you not see Kimbo rock Roy on multiple occasions? Roy nad nothing in the standup. And since when does controlling Kimbo on the ground equate to anything? And I thought the fight was interesting when Kimbo was landing bombs on Roy's head.

The overwhelming majority of the fight took place on the ground. Kimbo caught Roy with a few shots when Roy shot for the takedown but that's it. Kimbo is not a mixed martial artist, he's a streetfighter. His only value to the UFC is his freakshow appeal. If it wasn't for that he wouldn't be on this show and the UFC would never even give him the time of day.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

The overwhelming majority of the fight took place on the ground. Kimbo caught Roy with a few shots when Roy shot for the takedown but that's it. Kimbo is not a mixed martial artist, he's a streetfighter. His only value to the UFC is his freakshow appeal. If it wasn't for that he wouldn't be on this show and the UFC would never even give him the time of day.

Actually it was about 50-50. Roy got the takedown in the 1st round somewhere around the 2:30 mark, and in the 2nd he ended it pretty quickly after getting the take down.

Take off the hater glasses for a minute. Last night was striker vs grappler. The grappler won. Not much different then Cain vs Kongo, though perhaps on a lower level.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 pm

captain organic wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:
captain organic wrote:
Bigs03 wrote:

Actually it was about 50-50. Roy got the takedown in the 1st round somewhere around the 2:30 mark, and in the 2nd he ended it pretty quickly after getting the take down.

Take off the hater glasses for a minute. Last night was striker vs grappler. The grappler won. Not much different then Cain vs Kongo, though perhaps on a lower level.

Again, I don't hate Kimbo at all.

As far as the 50-50, maybe in the time of the fight. The overwhelming majority of the FIGHTING took place on the ground. During the standup it was a feeling out process for most of the 1st round plus some clinching against the cage before Roy scored a picture perfect takedown.

Now the Cain vs. Kongo fight...Cain was rocked for sure, multiple times. WAY more rocked or dazed than was Roy last night. Roy wasn't hurt, he was fighting for a takedown through a few shots from Kimbo.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Bigs, I think you are underestimating how badly Nelson got rocked. Why was he hugging Kimbo for a minute in the first round after that exchange if he wasn't rocked? I think he was regaining his wits so he could go for a takedown. Kongo may have gotten Cain better, but it doesn't mean that Kimbo didn't hurt Nelson - it really looked like he did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit   Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit Empty

Back to top Go down

Nelson is a fat lazy piece of shit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next