Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)

Go down 
+8
Andrew the Raider King
Birdofthad
GDPofDRC
SOKO
killerofchicken
Deezy0814
timthebim
OU
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Real Reason?
Steroids
Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Diet Supplement
Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
S.T.D
Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Injury
Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Didn't make weight
Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:46 pm

There could be more to the story but this is the story right now and at this point it doesn't appear to be convoluted with lies or falsehoods. They are laying it all out and not blaming anyone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:47 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
There could be more to the story but this is the story right now and at this point it doesn't appear to be convoluted with lies or falsehoods. They are laying it all out and not blaming anyone.

are you serious GDP??

you dont see threw Lex McMahon's bullshit? its clear they arent telling the whole story, this "I dont know why i have low levels" is complete bullshit especially since he has failed for a banned substance before

Put a bunch of shit in your body, dont be surprised when your body stops functioning right
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

I agree Nate seems to be very genuine here. I'm even buying the tears. I'm looking for a Dana response where he either blast Nate for missing the main event after having plenty of notice, or Dana saying there is more to it. Either of the two would satisfy me at this point. Just want 100% clarity on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

are you serious GDP??

you dont see threw Lex McMahon's bullshit? its clear they arent telling the whole story, this "I dont know why i have low levels" is complete bullshit especially since he has failed for a banned substance before

Put a bunch of shit in your body, dont be surprised when your body stops functioning right

He seams like he is hiding something.

Last edited by freakzilla on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

killerofchicken wrote:
the missing link is he's on roids, took the HRT to cover it up and got caught?

that or he had to get off roids and his level dropped
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

are you serious GDP??

To be fair, Nate was very honest when talking about his past Andro use, admitted using it for years. He acknowledged that could be the reason his levels are low now.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

are you serious GDP??

I think it's clear you haven't watched the interview since he speculated on a possible reason (over the counter, then legal, but commission banned, andro here purchased in early 2000's) as to why his T levels might of dropped.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:51 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

are you serious GDP??

To be fair, Nate was very honest when talking about his past Andro use, admitted using it for years. He acknowledged that could be the reason his levels are low now.

Oh geee ya think Nate? haha

also the PSAC has come out and called Marquardts doctor a quack
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:52 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

are you serious GDP??

Who the hell is Lex McMahon?

the moron Nate brought with him to the interview
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Andro was a legal substance you could buy, it was even legal back when Mark McQwire started using it. But it has made it's way onto the banned substance list, but I think it's still legal to own for non professional athletes.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 pm

OU wrote:
Andro was a legal substance you could buy, it was even legal back when Mark McQwire started using it. But it has made it's way onto the banned substance list, but I think it's still legal to own for non professional athletes.

which Nate Marquardt obviously doesnt qualify as being.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:

It wasn't a banned substance in many sports. I'm not sure how long it has been on the banned substance list for MMA or other sports for that matter. But it hasn't always been a banned substance.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:57 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

are you serious GDP??

Who the hell is Lex McMahon?

the moron Nate brought with him to the interview

Nate and his manager both were decent and exceptional in their disclosure on this interview.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:58 pm

OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:

It wasn't a banned substance in many sports. I'm not sure how long it has been on the banned substance list for MMA or other sports for that matter. But it hasn't always been a banned substance.

Its been banned since 2004 your kind of off on this one. Ya McGwire hade it in his locker while it wasnt banned, Nate Marquardt used it when it was banned. Good ol Bush signed it into law

Nates got his little lawyer buddy on show with him to make sure he doesnt say something that will have the Fed's knocking on his door.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 pm

To he is a PR guy now a lawyer?

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:01 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:
OU wrote:

Its been banned since 2004 your kind of off on this one. Ya McGwire hade it in his locker while it wasnt banned, Nate Marquardt used it when it was banned. Good ol Bush signed it into law

Nates got his little lawyer buddy on show with him to make sure he doesnt say something that will have the Fed's knocking on his door.
So are you just unforgiving of his past use and that makes you unsympathetic of his current situation?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 pm

no Im saying his dumb ass already got a free pass

dont fuck up and obviously use more roids and fuck your levels up, then get on TRT, and going way over the levels and expect me to feel sorry.

fool me once
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Ariel asks if Dana spoke with Marquardt. Nate says Dana asked him, "How could you let this happen?" Dana did not tell Nate he was released, but Nate understood it was "very bad." Nate found out through McMahon, but he was expecting it.

Nate himself admits he expected to be cut, when he says it you know he fucked up
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

dont fuck up and obviously use more roids and fuck your levels up, then get on TRT, and going way over the levels and expect me to feel sorry.

fool me once

So you basically are satisfied living more off your speculation than any revelation to come out about the situation?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

fool me once

So you basically are satisfied living more off your speculation than any revelation to come out about the situation?

your a fool if you think Nate came out and told the whole story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Great participation today gents. We hardly get these discussions lately.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

fool me once

Right it would be more sound minded of me to keep faith in overt speculation instead of judging what I saw and heard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

fool me once

If Nate was telling the whole truth he wouldn't have had his manager there to protect him incase he said something wrong. Just saying...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Did it look like his manager protected him at all?

No.

He was there to clarify anything that needed clarifying, which he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 2:17 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Did it look like his manager protected him at all?

No.

He was there to clarify anything that needed clarifying, which he did.

Either way, I respect him more now than before the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)   Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason Nate Marquardt got cut? (vote)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next