Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC

Go down 
+13
killerofchicken
SOKO
GDPofDRC
LA
Andrew the Raider King
timthebim
KingsOwn19
josh200612
Cu Bu
Birdofthad
Farmer1906
Wolfgangsta
bobbitt15
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:17 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Was anyone really a fan of his? I could care less about the guy cause he was never gonna do anything anyways.

I enjoyed watching Nate knock Maia out cold.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:41 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
It would also be Nate's 2nd failed drug test if its something along those lines

thats my guess being dana was about piseed as could be at the pre fight show. Had he just missed weight I doubt dana would of cut him so quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dana White: 'Nate Marquardt won't fight in the UFC ever again'   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/6/27/2246376/dana-white-im-pretty-disgusted-with-nate-marquardt

Nate Marquardt was cut from the UFC after the Pennsylvania Athletic Commission refused to license him to fight Rick Story in what was to have been the headliner at UFC on Versus 4.

UFC President Dana White spoke to Ariel Helwani and Stephan Bonnar on the Versus post UFC Live 4 show and he addressed the Nate Marquardt situation:

Yeah I found out, I actually found out on Thursday and all I have to say is honestly, from what I saw here this evening and the way things have been handled so far, the Pennsylvania Athletic Commission is the best commission in the United States. Seriously, the way that these guys handle things and the way that things have been done during the fight, before the fight, etcetera, etcetera.

The thing that's going on with Nate Marquardt, Pennsylvania laws are unfortunate that the commission can't come out and announce medical records or medical situations with fighters but I think it's pretty clear to the fans and everybody else that I'm pretty disgusted with Nate Marquardt.

He's been cut from the UFC. He won't fight in the UFC ever again. So gotta follow these guidelines with the health and blah blah blah blah blah, bottom line is what Nate Marquardt did is bad enough to be cut from the UFC....He didn't pass his medicals, you know what I mean?

It's the way it has to be said here because of the laws and the health and the this stuff. You guys know me, you know how I operate. Before anything was said, he's cut, he's done with the UFC. I'm disgusted with him and he has no business fighting in the UFC...I would say the exact opposite. Nate Marquardt has done some things and I'm one of these guys that gives everyone a second chance. We all make mistakes...Nah listen, we all make mistakes, people make mistakes, we're human. It's gonna happen. It's how you handle it.

Nate Marquardt is a nice guy, he's a sweet heart, always says the nice things and is a nice guy. But you know, being nice and acting nice and doing the right thing are two different things...

This is one of those situations where because of the laws in the state of Pennsylvania, Nate Marquardt is gonna have to man up and come out and tell the world why he didn't pass his medicals. He's gonna have to man up and tell the world why he didn't pass and when he does, I think everybody will understand why he was cut from the UFC...

I dunno. You guys see when Nate Marquardt decides to come out and talk to every body and if he does or if he doesn't. Whatever happens, I know there's always things out there about me where I can be too whatever but if you really look at how I've treated people and treated fighters over the last 10 years, I give a lot of guys chances and I know that everybody makes mistakes and Nate Marquardt has been one of those guys.

So for me to come out and say that he's never gonna fight in the UFC anymore, it's gotta be pretty serious. It's not because Nate and I had some problems, you know? Otherwise, if that was how I felt about Nate Marquardt, would he be headlining a show on Versus? Would he be in the position he's in in Welterweight or Middleweight division? No. I've had a good working relationship with Nate Marquardt.

Marquardt is expected to release a statement tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:54 am

i wanna know so bad!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:55 am

HIV Bitches!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:01 pm

it has to be something along those lines...
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:05 pm

PA cannot tell him to fix his aids in 6 weeks though. Heragonnasyphilaids are 4 life. I'm guessing bulged out disk or some other back or neck problem. He would of been sidelined and not able to fight and instead choose to ignore it and try to keep quiet on it. That is why he got fired because he fuc'd with Zuffa's emotions(money).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 pm

i doubt its something like that G, if he was hurt and tried to fight through it Dana would be all over his nutts now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:18 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
HIV Bitches!

If that were the case then Magic Johnson would've just given him the cure Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:18 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i doubt its something like that G, if he was hurt and tried to fight through it Dana would be all over his nutts now

+1
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 12:19 pm

If he could fight, then yeah. He couldn't even get cleared and got denied, fucking up the main event, thus fucking up some kind of zuffa cash and rep, thus being told to gtfo for life. PA isn't gonna tell him to fix his stds in 6 weeks I'd imagine. Could be special k.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Quote :
According to the commission's website, while in the course of applying for a license, a professional fighter must provide a negative HIV, Hepatits C and Hepatitis B surface antigen exam. They must also provide the results of an annual medical exam. That exam is wide-ranging and covers potential issues related to vision, lungs, heart rate, the nervous system, coordination and more that could disqualify a fighter from competition. In addition, there is language in the regulations that offers the commission the latitude to request other exams. The stated medical requirements are similar to those of other states, including Nevada and New Jersey.

All of the test aforementioned results are considered the fighter's private medical information and kept confidential under federal HIPAA laws. Federal or Pennsylvania state law does not, however, prohibit disclosure of a positive drug test result, nor the type of drug which led to a confirmed positive test.

Sirb confirmed that if Marquardt had failed a drug test, the commission would have released those findings.

"I've been here 22 years and we do not embarrass anybody," he said. "But we would have said, 'drug test.'"
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 pm

The way Dana is talking in that article or interview is sounds like it's pretty emberassing to Nate.
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:21 am

man this sounds like nate really fucked up! This could get weird if nate has something to hide.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:39 am

Posted by Nate Marquardt-

Tomorrow I'll be on The MMA Hour, live at 1 pm ET on MMAFighting.com discussing my medicals.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:44 am

GDPofDRC wrote:
If he could fight, then yeah. He couldn't even get cleared and got denied, fucking up the main event, thus fucking up some kind of zuffa cash and rep, thus being told to gtfo for life. PA isn't gonna tell him to fix his stds in 6 weeks I'd imagine. Could be special k.

I think this is more serious then just fucking with the UFC pockets and fucking them out of a main event. I'm interested to see what it is.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 am

it HAS to be a STD...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:53 am

We'll find out in 2 hours. I call he is gay and caught a S.T.D.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:58 am

freakzilla wrote:
We'll find out in 2 hours. I call he is gay and caught a S.T.D.

yeah he's gay... the 2 marriages were a screen to hide his gayness, so are the 2 kids he has...

ur such a homophobe that it makes me think ur gay urself...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:02 am

It was obviously a joke to your post before it. No way is it that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:04 am

I think we are going to find out that Nate is a hermaphrodite and his estrogen levels are too high to compete in the UFC. She is fighting Gina later this year.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:07 am

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:08 am

OU wrote:
I think we are going to find out that Nate is a hermaphrodite and his estrogen levels are too high to compete in the UFC. She is fighting Gina later this year.

I think you meant Cristiane Santos so Ali can be in heaven tongue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 am

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

I think you meant Cristiane Santos so Ali can be in heaven tongue

Nate can't make that cut. But her and Gina have a chance to find a catch weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC   What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What the...Marquardt is out of the UFC
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next