Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**

Go down 
+5
killerofchicken
LA
NoRegret
OU
GDPofDRC
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Hey G I just unlocked the CITV station for the MBT, do you know what it is ?

BTW has anyone else been having issues trying to get squads into games ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:00 pm

All vehicle questions need to be directed to Killer, he is a vehicle WHORE for money.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:02 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
All vehicle questions need to be directed to Killer, he is a vehicle WHORE for money.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Ali wrote:

I've been running into a lot of games lately with locked squads, super gay. Also been having a LOT of glitch issues lately, this am I had a tank basically sink into quicksand at the forest on Caspian Border. That shit gets annoying.

And no matter the rank, whoever starts a round in a vehicle is terrible. Either a heli that crashes or a vehicle that can only be driven into walls. lol
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Ali wrote:

The CITV station laser designates enemy vehicles. if you have a good tank driver, and he has his guided shell equipped, you laser enemy jets/helos and he takes them out with one hit. i need someone who has a CITV station unlocked so i can plow through everyone

there has been a lot of connection/lag/squad issues since the xmas noobs showed up, i think the ea servers are just experiencing too much traffic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

The CITV station laser designates enemy vehicles. if you have a good tank driver, and he has his guided shell equipped, you laser enemy jets/helos and he takes them out with one hit. i need someone who has a CITV station unlocked so i can plow through everyone

there has been a lot of connection/lag/squad issues since the xmas noobs showed up, i think the ea servers are just experiencing too much traffic...

Meh that's a bit lame.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Again today with these cunts. took me a good 2-3 minutes and a suicide to get to a flag on Caspian because of shitdicks that start the game and drive out into no where and stop, then go, then stop, etc...why do people even play?

I wish I could teamkill sometimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:42 am

Not a big fan of Caspian Border, the layout bugs me.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:46 pm

Ali wrote:
Not a big fan of Caspian Border, the layout bugs me.

I like it cause I'm a flag capping fool. Hate the deployments though. Now that I have some decent upgrades and I can actually aim and not panic, I'm liking the close quarter maps. Loving Metro and Bazaar.

BTW, if you have a spawn beacon on bazaar, be a fucking team player and drop it somewhere in the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:51 pm

i went crazy earlier today... stupid team mates kept spawning in the chopper and taking off without me... it was the same guy 3 times, as soon as he took off he got taken down
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 am

OK so if we can get a squad together, I'm willing to jump on and get raped for a little while. G, killer, anyone? U down?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:20 am

im always down... i always run with at least 1 other person
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:11 pm

It's weird actually being a good player for a change, for some reason me and Battlefield 3 go together like The Rock N Sock connection.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Ali wrote:
It's weird actually being a good player for a change, for some reason me and Battlefield 3 go together like The Rock N Sock connection.
lol

i been sleeping too much lately... ill be on later tonight, but that will be too late for you anyways
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:20 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
lol

i been sleeping too much lately... ill be on later tonight, but that will be too late for you anyways

I'd play but my gay ass brother keeps complaining about the noise Mad
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
lol

I'd play but my gay ass brother keeps complaining about the noise Mad

haha understood.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:12 pm

slowly but surely im getting my stats up, i got my w/l ratio up to 1.38 and SPM to 377. racking up tank kills like it was nothing. also started using the assault class, the kh2002 kicks ass btw! about to start using the m320 to see what the big deal is
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:19 pm

I haven't played this in a while, have a good excuse, was watching diners drive ins and dives. I love that show. Gonna get on tonight though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:27 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I haven't played this in a while, have a good excuse, was watching diners drive ins and dives. I love that show. Gonna get on tonight though.
dude, im about plus 1 you just for the DDD reference! the best food EVER! guy has the best job in the world lol
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm in a hotel in Chi town all week and brought my ps3 and my RCA's cause I knew my hotel wouldnt have a flat screen and I hooked it up and no picture. FML!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:53 am

When's the next map pack coming ?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 am

i heard a patch was coming out in feb. not sure if we'll get maps by then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i heard a patch was coming out in feb. not sure if we'll get maps by then

The patch better not mess up the guns, because things are fine the way they are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:46 pm

The spec ops camo is dope.

I must have pissed off a kid the other day, killed him in Nosehair Canals with a tank, except he was in his spawn inside the boat Laughing Zoom Optics FTW
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:20 am

I kicked ass piloting today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next