Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**

Go down 
+5
killerofchicken
LA
NoRegret
OU
GDPofDRC
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:15 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ziggy116 wrote:
I've noticed I get a lot of recoil on pretty much anything. I've tried all the attatchments and I hate something about all of them, lol. Any preferences?

CuBua we need to get after it sometime soon.
I use the holo on all my guns, I generally aim for the chest and the recoil gets me a head shot

I use holo, grip, and suppressor on almost every gun I have it unlocked for. Not the PKA-S though, it's too obtrusive.
same here, and the PKA-S is WAAAY too big.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Couldn't play last night because my gimp of a brother wanted to sleep early, I fucking hate siblings.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:52 pm

I played till way passed 1 am! im paying for it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:53 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

When I checked everyone's activity ya'll were on at 6 am my time Shocked
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

haha, we have been playing the stupid squad deathmatch to unlock the one rifle. god it's annoying lol, and fucking hard!(thats what she said)

oh and Ziggy, if you have bad recoil, always use grip and try to burst ur shots. i don't like to switch to the burst mode on my gun so i do it by myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:20 pm

They need to fix Conquest on Metro, at times it can really get out of control when the enemy captures A and camps there.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Ali wrote:
They need to fix Conquest on Metro, at times it can really get out of control when the enemy captures A and camps there.
you mean when the enemy has all the flags? yea it's pretty hard to fight back from that, considering there are NO flaking options
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:44 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
you mean when the enemy has all the flags? yea it's pretty hard to fight back from that, considering there are NO flaking options

I think the worst is Seine Crossing, if you lose the flags you cannot get across the bridge.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:46 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

haha, we have been playing the stupid squad deathmatch to unlock the one rifle. god it's annoying lol, and fucking hard!(thats what she said)

oh and Ziggy, if you have bad recoil, always use grip and try to burst ur shots. i don't like to switch to the burst mode on my gun so i do it by myself

Well my setup it right, a lot is just getting used to the game and playing it a lot. I've gotten a little better lately. This is the first multiplayer, and first shooter since I played BF2 on PC....been a while, lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:07 pm

there is SOOO many xmas noobs online
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:26 pm

I'll take that. I had to carry the team on my back a few games in a row
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:29 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/16998910/2/67850139/

I hate when I see scores like that! Good round. I finally went an entire round without dying.

I'm starting to love Metro, I can get more kills there than anywhere. /caspian is still probably my favorite
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:22 pm

the IFVs (LAV-25 or BMP-2M) are SOOO much stronger than the MBTs if used right!

if you have all the unlocks equip it with the APFSDS-T shell as the secondary, it's armor piercing shells that disable a tank in one go, then switch back to the main cannon and its over for the tank!

I would run up on 2 MBTs and take them out, they rage msg me calling me a cheater! lol
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:51 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
the IFVs (LAV-25 or BMP-2M) are SOOO much stronger than the MBTs if used right!

if you have all the unlocks equip it with the APFSDS-T shell as the secondary, it's armor piercing shells that disable a tank in one go, then switch back to the main cannon and its over for the tank!

I would run up on 2 MBTs and take them out, they rage msg me calling me a cheater! lol

I bet, I'd be pissed too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Man it's such a sweet feeling when you shove that knife into your enemy's neck and steal those tags.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Ali wrote:
Man it's such a sweet feeling when you shove that knife into your enemy's neck and steal those tags.
I don't get the knife factor like most of you guys! i mean yeah it's alright but if i see a guy and im behind him i pump him full of lead... for some reason dating back to my COD days the knife has fucked me over way too many times!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:43 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
I don't get the knife factor like most of you guys! i mean yeah it's alright but if i see a guy and im behind him i pump him full of lead... for some reason dating back to my COD days the knife has fucked me over way too many times!

There's nothing more satisfying than sneaking up behind and enemy and shanking him, it saves bullets and doesn't give away your position.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:51 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:

There's nothing more satisfying than sneaking up behind and enemy and shanking him, it saves bullets and doesn't give away your position.

Agreed. I love when I get to the top of a building and I see some fuck trying to be sneaky and rolling his ass over. Just knowing he's yelling at his tv makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

It all started in Bad Company 1. It was so awesome taking tags in that game because knifing was kinda hard. But epic knife fights would go down when your victim would pull out his shank and started dancing with you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:57 pm

But it sucks when they turn around and then suddenly your knife feels like a mosquito bite.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:53 pm

Ali, you fonna be on later on today? or is it way too late for ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:55 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

Can't I've got work tomorrow Crying or Very sad

Should be on tomorrow afternoonish.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:58 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

mkay, see ya then! be there or be square mother lover!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

mkay, see ya then! be there or be square mother lover!

Watch your mouth Gringo !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**   Battlefield 3  **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place** - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 **Official Video Game of Ninja's Place**
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next