Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninjas Place Theme song

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Ninjas Place Theme song Empty
PostSubject: Ninjas Place Theme song   Ninjas Place Theme song EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:05 am

Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas Place Theme song   Ninjas Place Theme song EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:09 am

You would like that. Nothing better than a music video that takes a minute and a half to get to the music.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas Place Theme song   Ninjas Place Theme song EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:10 am

Ziggy116 wrote:
You would like that. Nothing better than a music video that takes a minute and a half to get to the music.

It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas Place Theme song   Ninjas Place Theme song EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:07 pm

I forgot all about that video and you brought it back. That chicks voice will be in my head all day now.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas Place Theme song   Ninjas Place Theme song EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:11 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I forgot all about that video and you brought it back. That chicks voice will be in my head all day now.

Yep.

Shits weird.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Ninjas Place Theme song   Ninjas Place Theme song EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 pm