Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who won Rampage vs Forrest?

Go down 
+2
throwdownfight1
josh200612
6 posters

Who won?
Quinton Jackson
Who won Rampage vs Forrest? Vote_lcap50%Who won Rampage vs Forrest? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Forrest Griffin
Who won Rampage vs Forrest? Vote_lcap50%Who won Rampage vs Forrest? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage

Who won Rampage vs Forrest? Empty
PostSubject: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:14 am

The judges gave Forrest the close decision but who did you give it too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:14 am

I had it 48-47 Rampage.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:18 am

Rampage
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:27 am

I had it 48-47 forrest then again i was there live and remember those around me and most of the crowd cheering for forrest after the match. Also from the previous thread i can only assume the op is a huge jackson nutter so one can only guess who his answer will be no matter what. Heck he cant even tell me how he believes jackson beat machida. Not that i dont think he did but how did he do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:47 am

Actually if you look at my favorite fighters he is not on the list. I actually like Evans over Rampage.

The other posters will decide this.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:01 am

I thought Rampage should have got the decision...

but heres an even more relevant question...who's going to win Forrest vs. Suga Rashad Evans? Evans is undefeated, could be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:11 am

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:20 am

I thought it was close, but I had Forrest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:53 am

Think I had Forrest, need to watch it again.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:40 pm

It has been a while but I thought Rampage won.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:50 pm

To seriously respond to the topic...Rampage won the fight.

I went a long time having only watched the fight once, and i orginally felt Forrest won. I was rooting for Forrest in the fight because he was a total dog and like so many have allowed to happen, i let the underdog making it a close fight sway me into the mistake of thinking they actually won the fight..like people thought Edgar actually won the first fight with BJ Penn when it's more of a debate if Edgar even won 2 rounds, let alone 3(yes i know the second fight was all Edgar, does not excuse that). Anyway, i finally watched it again and went Rampage.

Rampage-Griffin was a great fight though.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:51 pm

What the hell is the point of this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:20 pm

The fight happened before this board was setup so I just wanted to see what this board thought about the result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who won Rampage vs Forrest?   Who won Rampage vs Forrest? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who won Rampage vs Forrest?
Page 1 of 1