Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy! Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy!   Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:11 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

i guess both of these guys are in a group and rap about raping mary and worship the devil and all of that. check it out it's interesting and weird at the same time cause i've never really heard this stuff before.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy!   Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:12 pm

i thought it should be in off topic cause it would get more hits but you can put it in the videos section if you think it belongs there.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy!   Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:31 pm

I posted about them in the video section a while ago but no one we really saw it. Anyway Lil B is not in the group you are talking about but Tyler is.

http://www.ninjasplace.com/t12588-anyone-listen-to-odd-future?highlight=Odd+Future

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy!   Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy! EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 6:38 pm

damn i didn't even see that LOL my bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy!   Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone listened or heard of these guys? Crazy!
Page 1 of 1