Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Latest Ken Shamrock News

Go down 
+6
acccardinal12
Primetyme199
bobbitt15
OU
Farmer1906
Birdofthad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Latest Ken Shamrock News Empty
PostSubject: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 am

Ken was supposed to fight Rhea this weekend on a card with Petruzzelli, but rumors say he has pulled out of the fight because one of his sons has cancer and he hasnt been able to train enough.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:59 am

Hate to say it, bird, but you're the only one that gives a shit about Shamrock.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Hate to say it, bird, but you're the only one that gives a shit about Shamrock.

I dunno, I'm kind of happy Ken didn't suffer more damage. Some old guys can still hang around and grab checks like Dan Severn. Ken isn't one of those guys. The damage he is doing to himself can't be undone.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:26 am

Good (not about the cancer). Petruzelli would've put a hurt on him
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:38 am

Hope everything turns out good for his son.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:02 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Good (not about the cancer). Petruzelli would've put a hurt on him

No Doubt! I can't believe someone would want that fight or let it happen. If Ken is fighting someone it should be another older guy, not a guy in his prime who is fighting at a high level like Seth.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:37 pm

He wasnt fighting Petruzelli (Petruzelli is on thie card) he was fighting that Rea guy. Still probably would have lost.

GOod news is him and Severn are probably going to fight.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:53 pm

Ken did the bulk of the damage to his body with steroids so the damage to the brain is just icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 pm

i heard he was out with staph
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i heard he was out with staph

I thought I heard that also.
Back to top Go down
VI68IX
VI68IX

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:30 am

Birdofthad wrote:
Ken was supposed to fight Rhea this weekend on a card with Petruzzelli, but rumors say he has pulled out of the fight because one of his sons has cancer and he hasnt been able to train enough.

According to MMAfighting:

Quote :
Shamrock's wife Tonya tells MMAFighting.com that Shamrock came down with MRSA recently while taking care of his son who had been hospitalized for a week due to the same infection. For the safety of himself and others, the 47-year-old Shamrock was asked by doctors to withdraw from the fight and was placed on antibiotics for several weeks.

MRSA/Staph is f'n nasty. Best wishes to him and his son.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:46 am

The problem I have with that is the doctors asking him to withdraw. He should be forced to withdraw by the doctor.
Back to top Go down
VI68IX
VI68IX

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:02 am

Primetyme199 wrote:
The problem I have with that is the doctors asking him to withdraw. He should be forced to withdraw by the doctor.

Yeah, I know Hamill fought with Staph, but the doctors really should stop you from fighting completely. No questions asked, you're done for X amount of time until that thing heals up FULLY.

Fungus/skin infections like that are highly contagious (as i'm sure everyone already knows)
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:28 pm

VI68IX wrote:
Primetyme199 wrote:

Yeah, I know Hamill fought with Staph, but the doctors really should stop you from fighting completely. No questions asked, you're done for X amount of time until that thing heals up FULLY.

Fungus/skin infections like that are highly contagious (as i'm sure everyone already knows)

Especially me I really know how contagious fungus is cause I have been banging OUs girlfriend lol.
Back to top Go down
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:54 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:51 pm

well sherdog was saying his son had cancer but glad if it isnt true
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am

timthebim wrote:
VI68IX wrote:
Primetyme199 wrote:

Especially me I really know how contagious fungus is cause I have been banging OUs girlfriend lol.

I tried to warn you, that shit is there to stay.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Seth got his.
http://www.mmamania.com/2011/4/25/2131745/after-going-0-2-in-his-ufc-comeback-seth-petruzelli-13-6-blasted-his
After going 0-2 in his UFC comeback, Seth Petruzelli (13-6) blasted his way back into the win column with a technical knockout victory over Dave Mewborn in the first round of their WEF 46 main event last Friday night (April 22) in Orlando.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Ken Shamrock News   Latest Ken Shamrock News Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Ken Shamrock News
Page 1 of 1