Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Game Of Thrones - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Played catchup and watched all first 8 episodes yesterday home alone from the doctor sick. It fucking kicks ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:17 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Played catchup and watched all first 8 episodes yesterday home alone from the doctor sick. It fucking kicks ass!

cheers

The show is that good, it's even made me consider picking up the novels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Nooooooooo Sad

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Tonight is going to be bitter sweet, I got the first two books on audio, but I don't know if I want to go ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just watched my first episode of Game of Thrones (please no spoilers)   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:32 pm

Shocked that was good. Epic cliffhanger to episode 2.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:17 pm

it gets way better

they all die!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:06 pm

My man Very Happy

I envy you Freak, you're about to embark on a great adventure. By the end of the series you'll be eager to buy the books.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Spectacular finale, sad, funny and epic.

Season two is going to be alot of chaotic fun.

Now that the series is finished I am going to spend the whole summer reading the books. Having to wait a year to find out what happens next is too much.

White walkers, dragons and a war, I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 pm

Someone explain the base of the story cause I'm thinking about watching it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm

Quote :
Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue is pervasive. The dominant families are the Houses Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard, Lord Stark, to serve as Hand of the King, or highest official. Secretly warned that the previous Hand was assassinated, Eddard accepts in order to investigate further. Meanwhile the Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching a plot to take power. Across the sea, the last members of the previous and deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also scheming to regain the throne. The friction between these clans, and with the remaining great Houses Greyjoy, Tully, Arryn, and Tyrell, leads to full-scale war. All while a very ancient evil awakens in the farthest North. Amidst the war and political confusion, a neglected military order of misfits, the Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and icy horrors beyond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:51 pm

1 of my close mates told me it's the greatest show he's ever watched and since I'm a big Sean Bean fan I thought I'd give it a go. He is getting the books today lol. I'll watch the whole series this week.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

I feel like this show is already ridiculously overrated. Enough of this crap about it being one of the greatest shows of all-time already. Jesus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:00 pm

I've only watched 1 episode so I really can't judge it.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:19 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
I feel like this show is already ridiculously overrated. Enough of this crap about it being one of the greatest shows of all-time already. Jesus

this is just as good to me as the sopranos and the wire. Both of which I enjoyed ridiciously
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:59 am

Not over rated at all, they have amazing books to follow so they won't veer off course, just start watching and you won't look back
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 am

I've already watched the whole thing. Opinion stands
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:39 am

What is this crap? i'm tired of the top thread in the off topic being game of thrones trash these past few weeks...take it to a geeks r us forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:41 am

freakzilla wrote:
1 of my close mates told me it's the greatest show he's ever watched and since I'm a big Sean Bean fan I thought I'd give it a go. He is getting the books today lol. I'll watch the whole series this week.

I agree with your mate, it's the greatest show I've ever watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 am

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Wow, never thought I'd see you say a show is better than the Sopranos. I just finished episode 2 and I want the Queen, her brother and her son dead. The Dwarf can live. Also, where do I get 1 of those wolves? They are fucking epic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:53 am

freakzilla wrote:
Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Wow, never thought I'd see you say a show is better than the Sopranos. I just finished episode 2 and I want the Queen, her brother and her son dead. The Dwarf can live. Also, where do I get 1 of those wolves? They are fucking epic.

I know it's crazy, but Game of Thrones just has everything I love, fantasy, nudity, humor, wit and violence.

Jaimie Lanister is badass, he's got some of the funniest lines in the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:56 am

I might watch episode 3 right now. How many episodes in the first season?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 am

freakzilla wrote:
I might watch episode 3 right now. How many episodes in the first season?

Ten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Episode 3 finished. The Darwf and Sean Bean are easily my favorite 2 characters. I have a feeling the Queen and her brother will dog their dwarf brother badly and the eggs will hatch Dragons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next