Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Game Of Thrones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:23 am

Another superb episode, this show has me completely hooked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyWed May 18, 2011 4:55 pm

Episode five was easily the best yet, it had everything you wanted from a cable show.

Game Of Thrones blows Boardwalk Empire and The Walking Dead out of the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:32 pm

What more could you ask for ?

Molten gold being used as an instrument of death
Big busted red heads flashing their pubic stubble
And duels to the death on a castle which is situated on a rock

Game Of Thrones is awesome.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:01 am

Holy shit what an ending, I didn't think he was a major player but damn, and Stark is on to something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:16 am

cascade_run wrote:
Holy shit what an ending, I didn't think he was a major player but damn, and Stark is on to something.

I fear for Stark, those nobles are devious mofo's.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:47 pm

My boy told me that you can watch next week's episode if you sign on to HBO something or other, then he let out a spoiler as well, I told him way to go dumbass not only did you tell me about next weeks episode but now you have to wait 2 weeks for a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:22 pm

cascade_run wrote:
My boy told me that you can watch next week's episode if you sign on to HBO something or other, then he let out a spoiler as well, I told him way to go dumbass not only did you tell me about next weeks episode but now you have to wait 2 weeks for a new one.

I got told a spoiler on another forum and it really pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Ali wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

I already saw the 7th episode. It went in a totally new direction and it can be downloaded. Plot twists abound in the seventh episode and thats all I'm going to say about it.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

I already saw the 7th episode. It went in a totally new direction and it can be downloaded. Plot twists abound in the seventh episode and thats all I'm going to say about it.

Don't tell me that, I have to wait I wouldn't know what to do on Sunday when the torrent goes up, I know the twist and don't like it, and isn't there only 10 episodes or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:32 am

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

Oh you're getting me excited Ludo Smile
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:01 am

What a way to end the 7th episode, not sure if that is a bad thing or a good thing....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:47 pm

cascade_run wrote:
What a way to end the 7th episode, not sure if that is a bad thing or a good thing....

Talk about twists.

It's a good thing, chaos is coming to the seven kingdoms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Thanks for the preview Ali, torrents don't have that, looks awesome, more things are coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 am

cascade_run wrote:
Thanks for the preview Ali, torrents don't have that, looks awesome, more things are coming

You're welcome. Excited to see who's mad enough to swing a blade Kharl Drago.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:34 pm

I saw last nights episode and as soon as it ended I was left wondering why I didn't watch the whole season!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:43 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
I saw last nights episode and as soon as it ended I was left wondering why I didn't watch the whole season!

Now you know why I've been raving about it. I am sure you could download the previous episodes or catch them on your demand services.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:38 pm

I'll see if they have them on demand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Another excellent episode, sucks there's only two left Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:12 pm

this is just the type of show i like and i completely ignored it for most of the season

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:17 pm

It's the best show on tv !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:21 pm

are u still into Camelot? ive seen the last 3 episodes of that one and kinda like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:30 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
are u still into Camelot? ive seen the last 3 episodes of that one and kinda like it

Believe it or not Camelot is only just reaching our shores on Saturday.

I'll record it and watch it before the pre-lims.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

it's pretty good, you'll probably enjoy it... i think the season finale is this weekend so ill catch the whole marathon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:36 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

it's pretty good, you'll probably enjoy it... i think the season finale is this weekend so ill catch the whole marathon

It's got Eva Green, of course I am going to enjoy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next