Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ultimate MLB thread

Go down 
+11
cascade_run
NoRegret
WinstonSmith
LA
franklinfan2
josh200612
killerofchicken
OU
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
timthebim
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:56 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
These Tigers are pretty tough.

LA- Yep..can't wait. The 30 minute sneak preview they showed a couple months ago was cool.

I missed most of last nights blowout watching the fights but hopefully we salvage a win today.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Kings u watching the game? Ryan Raburn just made a great catch to rob Aaron Rowand in the top of the 8th to save the lead for the Tigers right now. Great catch.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:28 pm

No. I heard about it though..i stopped watching the game when Miguel Tejada royally fucked us over in the 7th inning with a heartless throw on a routine play that should have ended the inning with Vogelsong's lead in tact. I'm so sick of that guy. He hit a grand slam yesterday so i figured he would do something today to remind Giants fans why they detest him.

Happy to get 2-1 in Detroit.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
No. I heard about it though..i stopped watching the game when Miguel Tejada royally fucked us over in the 7th inning with a heartless throw on a routine play that should have ended the inning with Vogelsong's lead in tact. I'm so sick of that guy. He hit a grand slam yesterday so i figured he would do something today to remind Giants fans why they detest him.

Happy to get 2-1 in Detroit.

Seeing the Giants up close shows me they are alot better than I thought they were. They have some really nice pieces in the pitching staff and then with Wilson closing there pitching staff is very good. They got timely hitting also and have some pop when needed. We really struggled with inter-league this year ans Im glad its just about over to be honest. I really dont care much for it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Verlander is pitching today and when he beats the Royals hopefully the Indians lose and the Tigers will be in 1st place at the All Star Break Very Happy
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 pm

D-Train is pitching today we'll see if he is any good. First time starting in over a year.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Yeah I saw that he was pitching today i hope he does well.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 3:44 pm

After a shaky start he's been solid. Retired 10 of the last 11 Brewers

So weird watching how differently he pitches compared to back in the day
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Looks like he is in line for the win today if the Reds can hold on.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:02 pm

Bullpen blew it for Willis!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Verlander wins again!!!!! Beats the Royals and the Indians got beat again by the Bluejays so at the All Star Break the Tigers are 49-43 and in 1st place by a 0.5 game in the AL central. Hopefully in the second half the tigers can get hot and pull away from some of the other teams in our division. Tigers dont play again till friday so verlander will start the 1st game back from the break also against the Whitesoxs.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:18 pm

stros are 30-62.....awesome!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
stros are 30-62.....awesome!

Nice record Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:23 pm

The Home Run derby wasnt to bad. Cano is an animal.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:07 pm

i cant believe the winner of the allstar game gets homefield... so dumb imo and it needs to be changed back
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
i cant believe the winner of the allstar game gets homefield... so dumb imo and it needs to be changed back

That means you play your ass off. I love it!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm

timthebim wrote:
The Home Run derby wasnt to bad. Cano is an animal.

Better with steroids.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:19 pm

josh200612 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

That means you play your ass off. I love it!
da fuck it does, Jeter cares so much about it that he chose to spend his sweet old time in Miami!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 pm

killerofchicken wrote:

i disagree. The MLB All Star game is the only one out of the big leagues left to have all the best players in the game actually COME TO PLAY!

I never watch the NBA All Star game or the Pro Bowl for these reasons. We know you guys are good...but i the thought of a serious game between the best of two leagues is what is the selling point of these things. The NBA all star game is a joke. The MLB All star game is taken seriously by the players and the fans so GASP..the best players vs. the best players in an actual game rather than some homoerotic circle jerk of showoffs that the NBA and NFL give us every year.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:52 pm

NL once again proving to be the superior league.

We even spotted the AL their precious handicap(DH) and we're still owning.

Also, looks like Bochy is saving the best for last. Lincecum, Vogelsong, Wilson...GAME OVER..Giants home field advantage.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 pm

NFL = BAD

NBA= NICE DUNKS AND PASSES

MLB= REAL GAME

MLB GOAT ALL STAR GAME
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:00 pm

word
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:04 pm

Bochy just putting on a managerial clinic on Ron Washington...i think we've seen this before, but i just can't remember when.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:06 pm

This game is going by way too quick. DAMNIT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate MLB thread   Ultimate MLB thread - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate MLB thread
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next