Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Office

Go down 
+5
cascade_run
EliteAcidBurn
OU
bobbitt15
Farmer1906
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

The Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
Because you're being a cunt.
Be a man, own your shit. No shame in admitting you were wrong. Don't be a bitch, you admit ignorance in your original thoughts on the Office. Out of lack of knowledge(by your own admission) you disagreed with me before, only to flip your thoughts on the subject, yet you still won't admit you were wrong before? Somehow that makes me the cunt? I posted your own words.

I already admitted it on the 31st of May, for whatever malicious reason you waited till the 7th of June to dig up that post.
LOL it's really that malicious? They are your words, unchanged. You ignorant dumbass.

Yeah the fact that lingered in your mind long enough for you to bring it back up a week later.
I was reading through the old ultimate movie thread(current sticky is extension of that thread). You just so happened to make those quotes in that thread related to Hot Tub Time Machine talks. I was just browsing the threads looking for movie recommendations I haven't go to yet. Saw your post, we just talked about it the other day so it was still fairly fresh. So I brought it up due to your extreme change of heart. Didn't expect you to handle it like such a bitch. I expected you to "lol yeah I had that wrong". But I guess I hit a sore spot and your vagina started to bleed.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:54 pm

...Sooo speaking of cunts, bitches, and vaginas.. would any of yall bang Angela?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm

jewzilla wrote:
...Sooo speaking of cunts, bitches, and vaginas.. would any of yall bang Angela?
Hell yeah I'd bang Angela. Have you seen her in those commercials for some kind of hair coloring product? They dress her down a little bit on The Office. She doesn't look bad at all. She is hotter then Kelly, who I'd also bang.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 pm

OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
Hell yeah I'd bang Angela. Have you seen her in those commercials for some kind of hair coloring product? They dress her down a little bit on The Office. She doesn't look bad at all. She is hotter then Kelly, who I'd also bang.

Funny you mention that hair commercial, that was going to be my defense if anyone said shes ugly. Shes a milf for sure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:27 pm

jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:

Funny you mention that hair commercial, that was going to be my defense if anyone said shes ugly. Shes a milf for sure.
The Office - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTA45K582yGwHvYqHsA--q4FCwylmIa6vgUlbCZOwvXNrwNv1pwrA
The Office - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTF5i01YzJP1K8vttUAHiAi2rW1Vx1r_AQwEkDvOhe-1m8uyi79gThe Office - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScK27w-uzX1N9WKXca36yJ49v42SrqHQVFLyRBzZVKTMI1tqTB
The Office - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjlj4NPrkfwMToXDWXN4T4J7SqpzY1oxsL64LH2Sfpr_0cJiezdQ
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:29 pm

def wood.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:25 pm

jewzilla wrote:

Hell yes.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 am

Ehh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office   The Office - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Office
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3