Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayweather promotions evicted from their office

Go down 
+2
KrazyHorseBennett
Canvas
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Mayweather promotions evicted from their office Empty
PostSubject: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:22 pm

Mayweather Promotions, the promotional company owned by Floyd Mayweather Jr., has been evicted from their Las Vegas office and been sued for five months ($62,000) of unpaid rent. The Mayweather camp told the Grand Rapids Press that that the $10,800/mo office space was in “substandard condition” and they’ve already moved.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/mayweather-promotions-evicted-54849
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:24 pm

lol. Why pay rent for a fictitious company?
Back to top Go down
KrazyHorseBennett
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
KrazyHorseBennett

Favorite Fighter(s) : Charles Bennett is the second coming of Christ.

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:28 pm

Whatever happened to Philthy Rich Records? Wasn't that just a front for Floyd moving cocaine?
Back to top Go down
dmar5143
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
dmar5143

Favorite Fighter(s) : marciano pep robinson greb manny pac

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:44 pm

ali i read that earlier..lol yep unexceptable shabby conditions huh..for 10 grand a month and he stayed there 2 years..the dam lawyer better show deposits for 6 straight months in a escrow acount for the withheld rent and dated and written communications by floyd advising the landlord of these bad conditions that need to be correct legal way to do things..150-1 theres no such stuff..he will be broke in a few years.loves to gamble..likes to think hes a expert picking basketball..ask john daly barkley jordan how much they lost gambling..he will soon be all flash and no cash..couldnt happen to a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Canvas
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:13 pm

I'll enjoy watching his financial collapse in a few years.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ricky Burns

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:19 pm

I don't often agree with Mr. Twinkie (Dan Rafael), but in his chat he didn't doubt that Floyd would end up broke. I agree, he is going to end up destitute.
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:18 pm

lets look on the bright side. At least the IRS didn't audit Mayweather promotions.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 pm

i hope he gets his money shit together cause damn it it just make the sport look stupid these guys amass hundreds of millions and have nothing within 5 years of retirement

atleast Lennox Lewis is still going good
Back to top Go down
captainanddew
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:39 pm

While I don't get the feeling Lennox is the brightest guy from his commentary, he does seem like a guy with common sense.

As a pro athlete, simple rules to follow:
1-good accountant
2-good lawyer
3-pretend you made 1/2 as much as you did during your career (live below your means)
4-don't get into business ventures you know nothing about. Boxers stick to boxing promotion, gyms, etc....
5-don't have 13 children from 7 different women. Not only does it make you look like a total douchebag, it doesn't make sound financial sense.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 pm

man Evander holyfield failed all 5 of your check lists
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:16 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
man Evander holyfield failed all 5 of your check lists
Laughing
Back to top Go down
4445Frank
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:18 pm

Evander Holyfield. He used to live a few miles from me. I don't know if he still lives in that shopping mall/ house anymore. I think he sold it but don't hold me to that. I like Van, but damnit, that's the dirtiest fighter I ever saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayweather promotions evicted from their office   Mayweather promotions evicted from their office Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayweather promotions evicted from their office
Page 1 of 1