Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arizona Congresswoman shot in head

Go down 
+8
oggy420
bobbitt15
acccardinal12
Wolfgangsta
Birdofthad
killerofchicken
josh200612
Thomasdrrn09
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jimbojones1950
Green Belt
Green Belt

Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Exactly, the guy was just plain nuts, with no specific reasoning behind his insanity. He is anti-government (right wing), but also anti-god and religion (left wing). He has videos of burning flags (left wing), but then also rants about how we need to be on the gold standard (right wing). He lists the communist manifesto as one of his favorite books (left wing), yet spouts on about the government trying to take over our lives (right wing). He was also for the legalization of pot. His "beliefs" were all over the political spectrum. Some are saying he had mental issues, etc. I dont think pinning this guy down as right wing or left wing is accurate at all. This is just a psycho who motivated himself to kill based on his own whacked out ideas. Just pointing out that he was neither a leftist or right wing...just nuts.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:17 pm

reguardless, this is going to change politics for a while
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:23 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

What do you mean? This isn't the first time something like this has happened what's deferent about this time and what about politics will change because of it?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
Oh and he believes bankers are trying to control the world. Sounds just like someone I know.

if i gave a shit about your opinion at all, i would be deeply offended by this. I am completely against violence when it comes to political issues. I believe in the 1st amendment of freedom of speech and right to peaceful protest.

And Bankers do control the world. The have since 1913. Read up on your history bud.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm pretty sure I know a lot more about US history then you do bra. Besides I hope you realize that I was not implying you would do something like this. The guy was obviously mentally unstable which you are not.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:24 pm

Things that are becoming pretty clear already

This shooting is being spun to demonize the tea party movement and anyone who is against Democrats.

Look at what is being said already in main stream media

According to U.S. News & World Report, it would be “folly to treat the shooting as though it had nothing to do with the sort of violence-themed and inciteful rhetoric employed by some leaders and followers of the Tea Party.”

According to the New York Times’ in-house Keynesian and unabashed worshipper of the state, Paul Krugman, we should not be surprised by the shooting. “When you heard the terrible news from Arizona, were you completely surprised? Or were you, at some level, expecting something like this atrocity to happen?” It is the “eliminationist rhetoric” (sic) of the Republicans and Tea Party movement, according to Krugman, that led to the murder of an innocent child and others in Arizona.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:29 pm

They will spin anything they can. They used Obama calling the Eagles as an example of his bad judgement. Really? You are going to connect those dots?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:29 pm

from what i am seeing, this guy was all over the political board. But if he is to be labeled as anything, it appears that he was quite liberal. Which would make all of this "right wing" tea party bashing look pretty stupid by mainstream media.

Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Oggy clearly you have not listened to any conservative because they are all claiming he is a left wing nut
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Oggy explain to me why you think he is liberal
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:34 pm

i am not sure what you mean Thomas. Right after he was said to be the shooter, all we heard about was how he was an anti government right wing nut jub. Only now is it coming out that most of his affiliation is with liberals. Apparently he was also into some really weird shit like worshiping human skulls and dressing up like the grim reaper.

Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 pm

oggy420 wrote:
i am not sure what you mean Thomas. Right after he was said to be the shooter, all we heard about was how he was an anti government right wing nut jub. Only now is it coming out that most of his affiliation is with liberals. Apparently he was also into some really weird shit like worshiping human skulls and dressing up like the grim reaper.

Yeah but why are people saying he is liberal. People are saying he is a lefty because he is a truther but you prove that thinking 9/11 was an inside job does not mean you are a liberal
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:38 pm

i am not saying he was liberal. He was all over the place. But if anything, there are more connections to him being a liberal. But i truly think he was a deranged individual. To try to connect him to any political part is wrong. He was all over the place. I just hate seeing the media try to spin this and make him look like a tea party activist or something.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:39 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

What do you mean? This isn't the first time something like this has happened what's deferent about this time and what about politics will change because of it?

Well for starters no more "political hit lists" i think yhings will get less personal for avwhilel
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Saying liberals are atheist isn't true though
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:40 pm

OU wrote:
They will spin anything they can. They used Obama calling the Eagles as an example of his bad judgement. Really? You are going to connect those dots?
Plus a hundred
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

Yeah but why are people saying he is liberal. People are saying he is a lefty because he is a truther but you prove that thinking 9/11 was an inside job does not mean you are a liberal

Classmates describe Loughner as a “leftwing pothead” who was a disruptive presence in class. In a Tweet, fellow student Caitie Parker said the accused gunman was “quite liberal” and a “political radical.”

He was also big into animal rights. He was a member of some animal rights group.

In addition, Loughner claimed to be a homosexual. In posts on the uber-liberal website Daily Kos, he wrote: “Not a single issue voter, but if I was, gay rights would be it. I just want Democrats to be tough. And I wish Obama were tougher. That’s all. I’m a proud gay!” His Daily Kos handle was “Boy Blue.”

This guy is all over the place. Apparently he was also into voodoo and shit. Has fake human skulls and shit.

None of this makes him a liberal, but he clearly isn't the right wing tea party nut job that the media is trying to portray him as either.

Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Where is your link to that information because I have not a heard a single thing about him being gay besides on comments under articles
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Thomasdrrn09 wrote:
Where is your link to that information because I have not a heard a single thing about him being gay besides on comments under articles

I heard a guy on the radio this morning go on a rant about this guy. I thought I heard a bisexual/gay reference. I had just turned on the radio though so I didn't catch all of what he said. Alot of stuff is being said about this guy right now. One thing is for sure, that he's a crazy bastard!
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 am

Birdofthad wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:
Birdofthad wrote:

Well for starters no more "political hit lists" i think yhings will get less personal for avwhilel

I disagree, and I think them pointing the finger at each other right away without even waiting for all the evidence proves my point. Trying to link this to Sarah Palin is disgusting, trying to say the left caused it is just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Well FOX news has told their staff to, "shut up, not be so personal and make the argument intellectual."

How dare FOX news make conservatives change their style.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Well FOX news has told their staff to, "shut up, not be so personal and make the argument intellectual."

How dare FOX news make conservatives change their style.

Were is that from Bird, gimmie the link

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:10 pm

Ailes continued. "I told all of our guys, shut up, tone it down, make your argument intellectually. You don't have to do it with bombast. I hope the other side does that."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fox-news-roger-ailes-tells-commentators-shut-tone/story?id=12590679

ger Ailes, the conservative who heads the Fox News Channel, has told his traditionally outspoken hosts to "shut up, tone it down, make your argument intellectually" in the wake of the massacre in Tuscon that is putting overheated right-wing Rhetoric under intense scrutiny

http://republicanifi.com/news/Fox-News-Head-Tells-Hosts-Shut-Up-Tone-It-Down-After-Giffords-Shooting-1523851.html

you can also find it on AOL.com
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:57 am

aol's liberalness sometimes disgusts me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arizona Congresswoman shot in head   Arizona Congresswoman shot in head - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arizona Congresswoman shot in head
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2