Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

St. Louis vs Arizona

Go down 
+3
timthebim
OU
josh200612
7 posters
AuthorMessage

St. Louis vs Arizona Empty
PostSubject: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:27 am

I have money on Arizona -1.5/Over 38.5 total for odds of 3.85/1. Good bet or not?

Last edited by freakzilla on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:34 am

Good.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:44 am

I'm not sure what those numbers mean. How many points did they give Arizona and did you bet the over/under?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:04 am

Arizona has to win by a minimum of 2 points and the total match points has to be over 38.5. $50 bet for a return of $192.50.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:16 am

freakzilla wrote:
Arizona has to win by a minimum of 2 points and the total match points has to be over 38.5. $50 bet for a return of $192.50.
You have to have both happen to win? I think you are good with Arizona covering the points and you are probably good with the over as well. The game could be something like 24-14 because Arizona isn't giving up very many points this year. But I'd probably take the over as well.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:17 am

Although according to ESPN accuscore the game is even at 50-50 chance for both teams. They also have both teams scoring 19 points.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:22 am

Lol, so close on both accounts. Should be tight but I was thinking Arizona wins 27-20.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:25 am

freakzilla wrote:
Lol, so close on both accounts. Should be tight but I was thinking Arizona wins 27-20.
Seems about right. Maybe 27-17.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:04 pm

See I like the Rams plus the points and the over. The Rams are much improved and the Cardinals have been playing over there heads. Kolb is a turnover machine. Rams 24 Cards 17
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:09 pm

timthebim wrote:
See I like the Rams plus the points and the over. The Rams are much improved and the Cardinals have been playing over there heads. Kolb is a turnover machine. Rams 24 Cards 17
Yeah but Cards still get sacks and Rams OL is shit.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 pm

OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Good point but in my opinion tonight the Rams take it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:
timthebim wrote:

Good point but in my opinion tonight the Rams take it.
I hope you are right. Sammy B FTW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Fucking Arizona. I also put them in a 10 leg multi paying $2008. Got first 7 legs right with the last 3 being Arizona with the -1.5/over 38.5, USC and UCF. UCF has basically won and USC will win.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Sorry Freak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:45 am

Thanks Timmy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:01 am

Unlucky, it was still the most logical bet to make on that game. I didn't know Arizona's OL wanted Kolb dead.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:44 pm

OU wrote:
Unlucky, it was still the most logical bet to make on that game. I didn't know Arizona's OL wanted Kolb dead.

I disagree. Most logical was the Rams.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Most logical was not to touch it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Most logical was not to touch it.

Also a good point.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:06 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

I disagree. Most logical was the Rams.

There's no logic to support betting the Rams against a 4-0 team that held the Patriots in check and didn't even let the Eagles score a touchdown. Not going into the game at least. Hindsight is 20/20 and all, but the Rams gave us absolutely no indication prior to this game that they were capable of winning on thursday.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 5:18 pm

BS they didnt. They themselves should be at least 3-1 and its a short week and long travel for a much overrated Cardinal team. Kolb has played like shit 75% of the time and turns the ball over a ton. The Rams were an easy pick in every way besides record in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 am

Late to the party here, and def in on the hindsight, but Tim was dead on in saying Cards were playing over there heads. Did anyone really think Cards are a really good team? And despite their unbeaten record going in, it was universally accepted that their O sux. Add in that Fisher is a better coach AND the game was in St Louis and u get hindsight and whole lotta late to the party bs.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:26 pm

captain organic wrote:
Late to the party here, and def in on the hindsight, but Tim was dead on in saying Cards were playing over there heads. Did anyone really think Cards are a really good team? And despite their unbeaten record going in, it was universally accepted that their O sux. Add in that Fisher is a better coach AND the game was in St Louis and u get hindsight and whole lotta late to the party bs.

U are never to late if u agree with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:35 pm

horrible game to make a bet on!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:52 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
horrible game to make a bet on!

Unless u want to win money Ninja Headbang
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St. Louis vs Arizona   St. Louis vs Arizona Empty

Back to top Go down

St. Louis vs Arizona
Page 1 of 1