Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 am

Andy will be back with his old QB, according to ESPN radio.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Other sources are talking about KC aswell.

Reid and a real QB in Arizona could make things real interesting out west.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:48 am

OU wrote:
Andy will be back with his old QB, according to ESPN radio.

If Reid wants Kolb as his starting QB I would not hire him.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 am

Looks like KC might get first crack at Reid anyways.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:10 pm

OU wrote:

Another spot with no QB.

They do have the 1st pick in the draft, and that's a nice thing to walk into.

Though there is not a "franchise" QB in the draft either.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:22 pm

captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:

Another spot with no QB.

They do have the 1st pick in the draft, and that's a nice thing to walk into.

Though there is not a "franchise" QB in the draft either.

Yeah I don't any QB worthy of a #1 pick. Maybe they could do something like trade down? I don't know if it's possible but maybe they can trade 1st round picks with SF and get Alex Smith? They obviously want CK going forward and I'm sure they could get use out of the #1 overall pick and KC could still stay in the 1st round. Just a thought.
But trading down might not be too bad or just waiting until round 2 to get a QB. I doubt more then 2 QBs will be taken in the 1st round this year and the difference in talent between the 1st and 5th QB taken this year shouldn't be too much.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:38 pm

#1 overall pick for Smith? No way that happens.

I do like Geno. Not as a #1, but I thought he could play. Wonder if he gots the smarts the way the class of 2012 QB's did.(actually I don't wonder, I doubt he does) That's what has made that group so productive right off the bat.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:56 pm

captain organic wrote:
#1 overall pick for Smith? No way that happens.

I do like Geno. Not as a #1, but I thought he could play. Wonder if he gots the smarts the way the class of 2012 QB's did.(actually I don't wonder, I doubt he does) That's what has made that group so productive right off the bat.
Well it's not just giving up the #1 it's trading #1s. They would still be getting a 1st round pick. They would still have the 1st pick in 2nd round unless they traded that away in the past.
I like Geno as well and I think he will be a productive starter in the NFL. He could very well be the 1st QB taken but certainly not worth the #1 overall pick.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:32 pm

I would just take the best player on the board and try and bring in a competent FA for a year or two until you can draft a real QB like Bridgewater
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Alex smith, Matt Flynn, and with good coaching maybe Jason Campbell. Then draft a solid QB in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona   Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like Andy Reid to Arizona
Page 1 of 1