Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People that get under your skin

Go down 
+6
Fu Manchu
SOKO
NoRegret
CainVelasquezFan
Farmer1906
franklinfan2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
franklinfan2
Green Belt
Green Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rich Franklin duh!

People that get under your skin Empty
PostSubject: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:25 pm

Do you have a certain type of personality that gets under your skin? The first one that comes to mind for me is the one that thinks everything is lame and there is never anything fun to do. When you have an idea to do something, they say your idea is lame. If you tell them you want to go to a certain town, they always say that there is nothing to do there. But then if you ask, "so if you are so cool and so smart, what do you do for fun?" Then they won't give you an answer.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:45 pm

People that say everything is racist, get offended super easily, and are super PC.

People who are followers and are too afraid to tell people no or that they'd rather do something else.

People who don't know the meaning of commitment and are always late.
Back to top Go down
CainVelasquezFan
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
CainVelasquezFan

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cain Velasquez and Diaz Brothers, Urijah Faber, Gilbert Melendez and Jon Jones

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:21 pm

boring people
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:38 pm

People that are fake.

People that like one thing one way, but lie to other people about it just so they sound "cool" or whatever and dont actually speak what is on their mind. ( i guess that could go with the first one)

And I hate people that start arguments and fights for no reason, both on the internet and in real life.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:14 pm

In all aspects people who cant fuckin stand up and tell you how it is and try to minipulate the story to ease you in.

people who always want shit done or tell people how to do things but dont ever do a fucking thing....and think they know all.
people who always want to go out or do this and do that but dont ever have a fucking dollar to contribute.

people who order a number one supersized with a fucking diet coke like it is going to help them lose weight.

people who have had a ruff life and expect every body to give them sympathy and everyting they want cause they never got it. Try visiting a third world country and shut the fuck up. (not to take away the fact that I do feel for them just dont remind us every second that your life is fucked cause we know)

If everyone would just
Weed
we would all get along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:06 am

Anyone from Fox News.
Back to top Go down
Fu Manchu
White Belt
White Belt
Fu Manchu

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 am

Co-workers who complain about work on facebook...while they are at work.

People who come into the ER to get their drug fix.
Back to top Go down
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:49 pm

People who abuse the system... I have a distant uncle that's been on unemployment for 3½ years without ever attempting to look for a job. Isn't there a point were someone in a state office looks at a file and a lightbulb goes off in their head?

Octomom... Puhleez. State aided for having kids? If you can't afford them, why have them? And if you can't afford kids, how do you afford that awful plastic surgery? And now you're rewarded with a terrible reality deal that no one with a conscience will watch? I know not everyone is Octomom, but there are millions of examples of women having way too many kids, from way too many one night sperm donors, getting way too much assistance for being a stupid ho.

And I love going to a grocery store with the wife and getting in line behind a lady with a $750 hand bag, designer outfit and $300 dollar shoes with more jewelry on than my wife has in her entire case... The tally comes up on the register, and she pays with freaking FOOD STAMPS!!! Oh, and we walk out after paying and she's pulling out of the lot in a $50K SUV of course. Yes this happens on this level and slightly lesser levels, and it drives me fucking nuts!!!

People with little blue wheelchair placards who don't have a visible disability taking up prime parking for those who really have disabilities. It would be like me faking out the state to get one and taking up the final prime spot at the theater leaving Thome having to park a half mile away on opening night. I took the kids to a FuddRuckers a few weeks ago and as we were standing in line at the door, a black MBZ SL pulls up in the #1 handicap spot in front of the door. The guy parks, grabs the blue mirror ornament from the glove box and exits the car with a smile. Both he and his significant other are late 20's apparent trust fund brats, both obviously competitive lifters (Bodybuilding or fitness America in her case), and were as far from handicapped as you can imagine... Oh, he did have a small, well healed scar on his knee!?! His handicap must be mental? And fat people getting these spots piss me off almost as much. If anyone needs the extra walk, it's a 35 year old slob that goes three plus bills!!!

I see way too many people who actually need assistance getting turned away while people like this are screwing anyone and anything they come in contact with.

Alright, now I'm done...
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 am

My English Composition teacher.

She always finds a way to single me out in front of the class to poke fun or make sarcastic remarks about me.

I dunno if she just doesnt like the fact that I always make smartass comments or what. Everyone else laughs lol but who knows.

I think she's sexist, because she is nice to all the females in the class, but likes to say shit and single out the guys....the bitch lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:25 am

this guy
People that get under your skin Kanye-West-grabs-the-mic--001
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Women who don't like putting things in their mouth.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 am

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
this guy
People that get under your skin Kanye-West-grabs-the-mic--001

+1

also, people who become managers at stores like sears and fast food restaurants and think that they are the hottest shit and can treat other people like shit.
Also people who aren't loyal. And people who talk too much.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 am

octamon says it all for me I cant stand that bitch. I could go on for days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that get under your skin   People that get under your skin Empty

Back to top Go down

People that get under your skin
Page 1 of 1